EDD Jan 2012 Mummies

Happy MTB

Hey Tiggee,

Ur case is exactly like my friend. She got gestational diabetes too, & may also be induced if bb still big. she also July mummy.hee. no worries, everything will be fine for you. Well, that is why mother is the greatest! There are many new changes and circumstances on us. wow... I still have a loooooong way...

Hi all. congrats to all MTB.

I am in my WK9/10... and my EDD is on 17th Jan 12... my gynea is from Mt A, Dr Lim Yuin Wen. this is my 2nd bb..:Dancing_wub:

Tiggee

Hey Tiggee,

Ur case is exactly like my friend. She got gestational diabetes too, & may also be induced if bb still big. she also July mummy.hee. no worries, everything will be fine for you. Well, that is why mother is the greatest! There are many new changes and circumstances on us. wow... I still have a loooooong way...
Jia you! Enjoy your pregnancy! :D time flies very fast!

Happy MTB

Hi shortbellrene,

Initially yes. After that no more but recently strt to have some discomfort there on n off. How about u and the rest of mtb?

hpc

Hi all MTB,if u need a bbs staying in Pasir Ris,do contact me or pm me.More than 25 yrs experience taking care of infants-school children.Tks......

venusmama

i'm with Dr TK Tan from kkh private suit. female gyne... ok ar... when she talks to me it sounds like she is nagging.. hehehe

i will have on and off cramps which i dont experience in my 1st birth.

but when i asked my gynea, she says it is normal. i will be seeing her again on this Sat...

Happy MTB

Hi all Jan mummies,

How are you all! Getting so tired recently. Btw, am going to buy stretch mark cream soon, so anyone heard of any brand is good?

melcochas

Hello!
I am just as excited as everyone here! My EDD is 16th January 2012, first baby! I am currently coming to 10weeks. It's so exciting being pregnant! Although i am having terrible morning sickness! I throw up at least once a day and nauseousness plague me 24/7! I took about 10 weeks off work.

I had brown spottings too in early preggyhood and was given a jab to stabilise. Am now on Duphaston. Dont worry mommies, we'll make it through this! :)

lag

anyone went for oscar scan already?? going for mine next wk at TMC.. wonder what is the procedure..

Happy MTB

Hi lag,

I will be going oscar scam next week at thomson medical too! :) heard they will draw blood and do a scan. am quite worried about the result.

Happy MTB

I had cramp everywhere. Sometimes on the left, sometimes on the right, bottom etc...sigh..where can i buy mustella brand? Is it oily? Can apply now already right cos i wonder those ingredients inside will go into our body or what and harm bb? As we are applying directly on our tummy? Haaa.:err: