EDD Jan 2012 Mummies

Happy MTB

Hi melcochas,

Dont worry, everything will be ok. Duphaston is good. i was given that too.:) but i think it will make us nausea. I have finished mine. Once i stop taking duphaston, my nausea is much much better!:) so hang in there, u will b ok soon!

Happy MTB

Ya my friend also using clarins but she still have stretchmark after birth. I think its depend on individual genes? Hmm. I may consider that cos i read from other forum, alot of good commend for clarins. A bottle can use how long?

lag

Hi lag,

I will be going oscar scam next week at thomson medical too! :) heard they will draw blood and do a scan. am quite worried about the result.
i try not to think too much about the test result.. when are u going? i am going on sat morning..

very sianz... still puking and very bloated.. havent been sleeping well at night for the past 1 mth.. keep waking up in the mid of the night to go peee... argh.. anyone facing the same prob??

Tiggee

Ya my friend also using clarins but she still have stretchmark after birth. I think its depend on individual genes? Hmm. I may consider that cos i read from other forum, alot of good commend for clarins. A bottle can use how long?
Cos I'm rather lazy, nv everyday apply so my bottle until now haven finish. Use abt 3 mths? Hahas.

Happy MTB

Hi Lag,

Am going on tuesday which is tomorrow! And it is also my birthday, i find it so cruel to draw my blood on my bday??!!! grr..haaa. you are from thomson right? i wanted saturday they said no more for saturday ...-_-..me too! i bloat until i very hard to walk. but i noticed my bloatness getting more worse during night time. i have not been sleeping well either, wake up to pee, once i woke up very difficult for me to go back to sleep. I even got insomia the past few days.zzzz.

Yonghui

Hi mummies!

Haven't been back for a while, good to see so many new MTBs here =)
I'm going for my OSCAR test next tues, 1 week after happy MTB, so will hear from you how it went!

Now in my 11th week, my nausea and fatigue seem to be easing a little and I'm starting to regain a bit of appetite..high time to put back some weight since I've lost 4 kg already so far! :err:

lag

me also waiting for feedback on HappyMTB oscar scan..

i lost 2kg.. hopefully the puking will stop soon and i can start eating normally.. now i cannot eat rice.. once i eat rice i will puke very badly..

Yonghui

same same!! i totally don't like to eat rice now..try soupy noodles or porridge, it goes down better for me

Happy MTB

Hi all mummies!

Back from oscar scan. It was quite pleasant and fast. Went for the scan first at level 4. But i dont like this nurse who did the scanning. She pressed my tummy v hard till i feel a bit painful then she apologised to me.zzz. After the scan, just go for the blood test at the laboratory. Then proceed as normal for ur doc appt. Doc said there is blood and fluid in my dont know where la, asked me not to walk too much and not to work for few days:( ( wonder if the nurse pressed too hard and make it bleed)?? Haaa. But my baby is growing well. Will be waiting for them to call back for the result.

melcochas

Hi melcochas,

Dont worry, everything will be ok. Duphaston is good. i was given that too.:) but i think it will make us nausea. I have finished mine. Once i stop taking duphaston, my nausea is much much better!:) so hang in there, you will b ok soon!
Yeah! Hopefully it does!

I just went for my checkup yesterday. I am at my 11 weeks now.. and amazingly i can see my baby's small hands and legs moving... this is something which i dont see it so early for my 1st son..

Oscar Test is to test for down syndrome right?

hevellyn

hi,

I'm a Jan 2012 MTB too. This is my #2. Now almost 11week. EDD: 17 Jan 2012 @ Thomson Medical Center. Dr Phyllis Liauw.