EDD Jan 2012 Mummies

haa. Me also KIASU & Ganjiong mummy..Always feel there are many things i need to do & buy..HEEEs
well, there are alot of things to buy... even my 2nd bb i also feel i have alot of things to buy.. i see already then i feel like buying.. but already have it at home.. but now when i go out i also dunno what i should buy.. cos my 1st boy is very small size.. alot of things all still equal to new.. so at the moment i cant buy anything yet.. hahahaaa

Yonghui

but i want it to show. hehehe im sooo sick of people coming and telling me "YOU DON`T LOOK PREGNANT" haha. but it`s okay... people`s mouth we cannot close hor..
Hi mel,

I get that sometimes too, though i can't really fit into my usual jeans anymore..the trick to "showing" is to wear lightweight flowy dresses that falls over ur tummy and it becomes more obvious! hehe...i guess it's quite cool to be able to look non pregnant one day and pregnant another day! Looking preg gets us a higher chance of being offered a seat on the mrt right? =P

Yonghui

Dear, actually not alot.. cos alot of things we can buy when they are born... so dont worry... ahhaaa.. just get those essential items will do...
Yeah thanks shortbellrene, i'll just get the essential ones and go with the flow..haha, not enjoying my mobility and energy to go about my daily life while it lasts! =)

Yonghui

Hi Yonghui,

Yea! I think we are able to feel baby movement very soon! :) looking forward. So fast we are already in our 4th to 5th month..heee. am quite worry 3rd trim, as i heard alot saying 3rd trim also quite tough..hmmmm. :) anyway, just look forward to every changes that is coming!
Yes Happy MTB, i'm sure things'll work out fine eventually, we will survive 3rd trim! after all we have survived the 1st trim which many mummies tell me is the worst! let's all enjoy our pregnancy and the feeling of having our loved one growing day by day inside us =)

Yes Happy MTB, i'm sure things'll work out fine eventually, we will survive 3rd trim! after all we have survived the 1st trim which many mummies tell me is the worst! let's all enjoy our pregnancy and the feeling of having our loved one growing day by day inside us =)
Hi all mummies, yes... Just be natural... Everything will be fine. N we shoud just enjoy this moment and not worry so much.

melcochas

yes i agree with happy MTB, its ok not to show..

Irene & Happy MTB:

thanks dearies for the reassurance :) my last check up shows that baby is bigger than his gest age.. i was happy to hear that :) doctor also told me my tummy is normal size. not big cos not so much water. some has big tummy cause of too much fluid..

Irene & Happy MTB:

thanks dearies for the reassurance :) my last check up shows that baby is bigger than his gest age.. i was happy to hear that :) doctor also told me my tummy is normal size. not big cos not so much water. some has big tummy cause of too much fluid..
yes dear, my tum is bigger now.. which ppl can see i am preg, but i am stil not given a seat when i am on MRT.. hahaa...
but it doesnt matter at the moment... eheee

Happy MTB

Hi Yonghui,

Hee.Thanks. :) ya right, we should enjoy our pregnancy journey! :)

Happy MTB

I can feel my tum tum is growing. haa. But sometimes some people cant really tell, depend on what i wear. heee. I have read that during this few weeks, our baby will grow very fast at 3x bigger!! So lets welcome our big tum tum.

I can feel my tum tum is growing. haa. But sometimes some people cant really tell, depend on what i wear. heee. I have read that during this few weeks, our baby will grow very fast at 3x bigger!! So lets welcome our big tum tum.
hahaha... for me i hope it wont grow too big.. cos i dont want to buy too much of a maternity wear.. ahhahaa....

lag

Anyone having problem sleeping well at night?
I will auto wake up at night..*sigh* either to pee or not able to go into the deep sleep mode..

Used to sleep like a log..now even turning movement from my hubby can wake me up.. quite irriating..

very tired at work...

Happy MTB

hahaha... for me i hope it wont grow too big.. cos i dont want to buy too much of a maternity wear.. ahhahaa....
haa, of cors not too big la...if not very hard to walk, cannot balance..i find i become more clumsy now...hahaha..some maternity wear can wear very long, no need to buy so many. Some can last till you gave birth :)

Happy MTB

Anyone having problem sleeping well at night?
I will auto wake up at night..*sigh* either to pee or not able to go into the deep sleep mode..

Used to sleep like a log..now even turning movement from my hubby can wake me up.. quite irriating..

very tired at work...
Hi Lag,

Yes .I have this problem too. I feel i cannot fully deep sleep & easily disturbed by sound or movement. Am those kind, if i wake up, very hard to get back to sleep, so sleeping is quite a problem to me now too. well, guess, we have to endure this till we gave birth, probably still cannot get used to the position for our tummy?

lag

I am also growing at a very fast rate..opps i mean my tummy..not me.. =p
I also dont want to buy too much maternity wear..expensive ley..

Jas77

Hey MTB and lag,

yeap.. same problem... super light sleeper now. I woke up at 3am this morning and couldn't go back to sleep! Now i'm having a relapse of flu... think it's the lack of sleep. I always fall sick when i don't have enough sleep.. hiazzz... AHHHH CHOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sniff sniff... feel really bad now.... sniff sniff.... only thing keeping me going is that we're gonna see baby next week in the detailed scan.......

Hi Lag,

Yes .I have this problem too. I feel i cannot fully deep sleep & easily disturbed by sound or movement. Am those kind, if i wake up, very hard to get back to sleep, so sleeping is quite a problem to me now too. well, guess, we have to endure this till we gave birth, probably still cannot get used to the position for our tummy?

melcochas

I have the same problem too! I wake up every two hours to pee. and i only sleep on my left side. so my left side is aching badly. ehehehehe

Happy MTB

Hey MTB and lag,

yeap.. same problem... super light sleeper now. I woke up at 3am this morning and couldn't go back to sleep! Now i'm having a relapse of flu... think it's the lack of sleep. I always fall sick when i don't have enough sleep.. hiazzz... AHHHH CHOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sniff sniff... feel really bad now.... sniff sniff.... only thing keeping me going is that we're gonna see baby next week in the detailed scan.......
Hi Jas77,

Ya. Me too, once i lack of sleep i can feel very sick the next day. -_-zzzZzz.

Happy MTB

I have the same problem too! I wake up every two hours to pee. and i only sleep on my left side. so my left side is aching badly. ehehehehe
Sleep left side is good, i always try to slp on the left, but am more comfortable on the right. I am still trying to make myself sleep on the left side! haaa.