EDD Jan 2012 Mummies

Happy MTB

Hi Hidz,

welcome to the forum! It's great that you're feeling slightly better now. I'm at Thomson Medical Centre too! My doc is Dr Adelina Wong. Really nice gyne.
Hi Hidz, Welcome & congrats! am with Dr Benjamin Tham at thomson medical center:)

Happy MTB

Hey Happy MTB,

Thanks, i'm feeling much better. Yeah I know, baby is moving quite a lot! But mostly when I lie down and I only get to do that in the evening so she's like pretty active in the evenings and nights. She seldom moves in the day. Are you due for your detailed scan soon?
Hi Jas77,
Ya, will be going to my detailed scan next tuesday.:) Looking forward! How about u?

melcochas

I was in leave ytd and decided to bring frward e check up instead of waiting fot next wed! My baby was facing us so we saw his wee wee so clearly!! I was overjoyed!! Now tht baby gender is confirmed. Can start shopping more stuff next mth! Can't wait! When to start painting e room? I was thinking before any furniture/things come, would be better right?

My detailed scan will be on 8/9.

Happy MTB

I was in leave ytd and decided to bring frward e check up instead of waiting fot next wed! My baby was facing us so we saw his wee wee so clearly!! I was overjoyed!! Now tht baby gender is confirmed. Can start shopping more stuff next mth! Can't wait! When to start painting e room? I was thinking before any furniture/things come, would be better right?

My detailed scan will be on 8/9.
Hi Melcochas,

If you are ok with painting the room, then of cors it would be better if you paint before everything comes. :)

Jas77

Yes mummies, I heard from old ppl tat we are not supposed to paint when we r preg
Hey shortbellrene, congrats!!!! It's so exciting to find out the sex of the baby!! Going for detailed scan tmr! Can't wait! Keeping fingers crossed that the baby is developing well.

lag

yoz ladies..

Went for my detail scan at TMC yesterday.. took around 30 mins.. baby is moving alot!! cannot stay still and he is even sucking his thumb at one point..

glad to hear that everything is well.. =>

I have grow alot too.. now my tummy is very obvious..cannot wear alot of my pre-preggie clothings..sigh need to get new clothings already

yoz ladies..

Went for my detail scan at TMC yesterday.. took around 30 mins.. baby is moving alot!! cannot stay still and he is even sucking his thumb at one point..

glad to hear that everything is well.. =>

I have grow alot too.. now my tummy is very obvious..cannot wear alot of my pre-preggie clothings..sigh need to get new clothings already
Hi Lag, glad to hear that everything is fine... go spring maternity to get some clothings, i think they still having sales...

blurzzz

Hi to everyone out there....

am new to this whole thing and was recomemnded this site... am not 18 weeks preg..

hope to get advice from att the moms to be....