EDD Jan 2012 Mummies

PrincessAriel

yes yes!!! Ah-Janz
choosing a date before the EDD for operation.

Ah Janz,

Haha, my baby kick anytime of the day, so hard to catch her timing...but i realised once i woke up in the middle of the night, when i look at the time, its always the same timing..but not everyday la. kekeke. So funny.I also felt her kick is stronger if i eat rice that day. whahaha...

Elective Operation is it C-Ceaseran by date?

AhJanz

hi baobaomama, welcome you :001_302: have you went for your detailed scan?

Happy MTB, princess.. I heard that if we opt for C-sect on an auspicious date, we will have to top up additional charges, am i right?

Hi Excited mummy,

Oic. Thanks for the info.How are you now? take care ya.
Thank you. Had a short babymoon as a getaway. In my 2nd trimester, so like many of you, sleeping on my side is not easy as I am used to sleeping on my back. Still having some nausea and vomiting from time to time... but overall, feel good. I feel reassured when I feel baby is kicking. Some times, I dont feel much and I feel worried...

AhJanz

Just went for my detailed scan. Everything is good, healthy bb weighing 370g at 21 weeks. :001_302:

Bb is doubled confirmed - A BOY

Can start shopping lo... Hehee...

Happy MTB

Happy MTB, your bb gal so cute, react after u had rice.

Lag, your bb is active indeed.. haha... btw, how many mths are u now?

Gals, im gg for my detailed scan this thurs, Soooo excited!
Hi Ahjanz,
Thanks. :) Update us on your detailed scan!!! :)

Happy MTB

hi baobaomama, welcome you :001_302: have you went for your detailed scan?

Happy MTB, princess.. I heard that if we opt for C-sect on an auspicious date, we will have to top up additional charges, am i right?
Hi Ah janz,

Yes, C-sect will have additional charge. but Princess, you do you want to choose C-sect because of the auspicion date?

melcochas

Just went for my detailed scan. Everything is good, healthy bb weighing 370g at 21 weeks. :001_302:

Bb is doubled confirmed - A BOY

Can start shopping lo... Hehee...
Yay! COngrats dear! I went for my detailed scan too yesterday. Everything is good too on my side, thank god. Baby is 440g as of 22 weeks yesterday.

Third time confirmed it`s a boy! This time his THING is huge! lol! i mean can see real clear!

Are u given a CD for all the pictures that they took?

AhJanz

Yay! COngrats dear! I went for my detailed scan too yesterday. Everything is good too on my side, thank god. Baby is 440g as of 22 weeks yesterday.

Third time confirmed it`s a boy! This time his THING is huge! lol! i mean can see real clear!

Are u given a CD for all the pictures that they took?
Thanks Mel. congrats to you too! You can start shopping lo!

My edd was brought forward 3 days to 19/1 so yday was my 21 week.

U went TMC for detailed scan? I was there at 945am. Anyway was not given CD for the pictures.. There are printed on A4 size paper together with the report, sighhh..

Yup Yup.. my boy 'teapot' looks huge too, lol..

AhJanz

Hi Ah janz,

Yes, C-sect will have additional charge. but Princess, you do you want to choose C-sect because of the auspicion date?
Thanks Happy MTB... Have you started shopping for your princess?

Initial EDD was on 22nd, so i was secretely hoping that bb arrived after that, maybe 1st day of CNY.. But since EDD has been changed, i doubt the possibility le. Nvm, healthy bb more impt, hehee..

melcochas

Thanks Mel. congrats to you too! You can start shopping lo!

My edd was brought forward 3 days to 19/1 so yday was my 21 week.

U went TMC for detailed scan? I was there at 945am. Anyway was not given CD for the pictures.. There are printed on A4 size paper together with the report, sighhh..

Yup Yup.. my boy 'teapot' looks huge too, lol..

hehe i am a kiasu mommy! i have bought quite a few stuffs here and there from sales and 'pasar malam' hehe!

i went to eastshore for detailed scan but not giving birth there... they are giving me a cd.. funny cause i thought they usually print out for us... hehe but ok lah better to give soft copy.. can keep! hehehe

have u start shopping yet?

AhJanz

Mel, its good to start buying bit by bit.. I think i will start my shopping soon.

Oh Eastshore is so nice to give out CD. I dont even have proper scan pic, its all tiny prints on A4 size paper.

Anyway i got my junior 2 sets of mittens yday after gender confirmed. the sets includes "i love mommy.. daddy... grandpa... grandma".. so cute that I cant resist.

melcochas

Mel, its good to start buying bit by bit.. I think i will start my shopping soon.

Oh Eastshore is so nice to give out CD. I dont even have proper scan pic, its all tiny prints on A4 size paper.

Anyway i got my junior 2 sets of mittens yday after gender confirmed. the sets includes "i love mommy.. daddy... grandpa... grandma".. so cute that I cant resist.
Oh dear, i bought that too!!

They are too cute too resist!! hehehe! I have total abt 15 sets of mittens now. i think its enough, right? heheh!

Tom & Stefanie is cheaper than kiddypalace some of the items... i want to get more swaddles. JJ cole has nice ones.. mothercare ones very thin....scare wash a few times, will tear.. by the way JAnz, is this ur first too?

pokkiedots

hello mummies! i am new to this thread! :) am currently 20 weeks and going for my detailed scanning next tuesday. see that a lot of you have gone for the scan and had so much fun..can't wait for mine!! :D

will like to check with you guys, have any of you travelled at 24 weeks of pregnancy before? is taking a plane "safe" at that period of time? really want to go for a short trip before baby pops but am quite paranoid too lol!

AhJanz

Mel, Wow.. u gotten so many pairs of mittens, hahaha.. I heard from my cousin that its gd to get more, cos hospital doesnt provide mittens so u will asked to bring few pairs over for your new born baby, to prevent them scratching their face. And btw, its common that mitten lost along the way, some might be too loose on baby.

How many swaddles you intend to get?

Where's Tom & Stefanie? Jialat, I never heard of this shop before, lol..

Yes dear, its my first, so happy.. How about u?

AhJanz

Welcome Pokkiedots!!! Update us on your detailed scan :)

I heard that some airlines require to see the gynae's approval letter on your travelling. So better to check with your gynae. I want to go babymoon too, but hb dun allow, sighh.. btw, where are u gg? I think short distance flight shld be ok.

melcochas

hello mummies! i am new to this thread! :) am currently 20 weeks and going for my detailed scanning next tuesday. see that a lot of you have gone for the scan and had so much fun..can't wait for mine!! :D

will like to check with you guys, have any of you travelled at 24 weeks of pregnancy before? is taking a plane "safe" at that period of time? really want to go for a short trip before baby pops but am quite paranoid too lol!

Hi dear! i have checked that it is safe to travel. i am going krabi next month and i`ll be 26 weeks plus pregnant by then. but my tummy is... err still cute so ok lah .. hehehe!

melcochas

Mel, Wow.. u gotten so many pairs of mittens, hahaha.. I heard from my cousin that its gd to get more, cos hospital doesnt provide mittens so u will asked to bring few pairs over for your new born baby, to prevent them scratching their face. And btw, its common that mitten lost along the way, some might be too loose on baby.

How many swaddles you intend to get?

Where's Tom & Stefanie? Jialat, I never heard of this shop before, lol..

Yes dear, its my first, so happy.. How about u?
Yup! i intend to get a few cute ones if i happen to see them! hehe!

There`s one outlet at Westmall (bukit Batok) They have pretty nice clothes! price wise is also not bad.. better than kiddy palace clothes i find.. hehehe!

Swaddles... i need quite a handful because i will swaddle him (or half swaddle) for the first 1-2 mths depending on how big he is.. mom says its goood to swaddle babies so they don`t get "shock" often and also to keep them warm. usually can use the "batik" but i find it obiang.. lol.. i also bought baby nighties where u can slip ur baby in that "pouch" when he sleeps. so tt he will still be warm... JJ cole has them too. instead of using blankets use the pouch better...

and yup2, my first! hehe so exciting...!

pokkiedots

Welcome Pokkiedots!!! Update us on your detailed scan :)

I heard that some airlines require to see the gynae's approval letter on your travelling. So better to check with your gynae. I want to go babymoon too, but hb dun allow, sighh.. btw, where are u gg? I think short distance flight shld be ok.
thanks dear :) okay will update you all after the detailed scan hee!

my gynae encouraged me to go for a holi the last time i met her lol..but like you say will need to get a letter from her to show the airline. we're planning to go bali..somewhere where i can just roll around haha and dun need to walk too much also. just relax :) try to psycho your hubby! if not baby pops then no chance to travel for at least 1 year already.

pokkiedots

Hi dear! i have checked that it is safe to travel. i am going krabi next month and i`ll be 26 weeks plus pregnant by then. but my tummy is... err still cute so ok lah .. hehehe!
hehe your tummy is still cute lol! by then it may be bigger already! :) whao krabi is nice..can go there and stone to relax too. thanks for your info!! :)

anyway this is my 1st too so HELLO! hehe!!