EDD Jan 2012 Mummies

hahaa i am also scared... but play by ear.. see how things goes..

Hi Melochas & Shortbelle,

I will only start taking ML first week earlier. I try to take ML as late as possible so i will have more bonding time with my baby if i go back work later. But might give birth earlier, so its hard to gauge also, maybe am still in office when am about to labour??..haaa.

melcochas

Hi Melochas & Shortbelle,

I will only start taking ML first week earlier. I try to take ML as late as possible so i will have more bonding time with my baby if i go back work later. But might give birth earlier, so its hard to gauge also, maybe am still in office when am about to labour??..haaa.
actually i wanted to take early jan, but my co is being a #(&$*(@&$# so i am taking ASAP and then come back and resign. and then sit at home with baby till he`s a year old or so! wheee...

AhJanz

Hi mummies,

Excited mummy - Yup, today mark my 30 weeks 3 days.. The pressure on the lower abdominal is causing pain and toilet visit has increased too :(

Seems like majority in your 32 weeks. ANyone care to share babies' weight at week 32?

This parenthood abit disappointing, not much to buy actually. But I still managed to clear most of the stuff over last weekend.. only left shampoo and pajamas.

Happy MTB

Hi mummies,

Excited mummy - Yup, today mark my 30 weeks 3 days.. The pressure on the lower abdominal is causing pain and toilet visit has increased too :(

Seems like majority in your 32 weeks. ANyone care to share babies' weight at week 32?

This parenthood abit disappointing, not much to buy actually. But I still managed to clear most of the stuff over last weekend.. only left shampoo and pajamas.
Hi Melcochas,
am staying in the east.:)

Hi Ah Janz,
MY baby weight during 32 weeks is 1.7kg. Doctor said is normal weight. I myself have gained 2.4kg...:)

AhJanz

Thanks Happy MTB for sharing your bb's weight :)
2.4kg in 1 mth gain? Its good.. My gynae said as long as we dun hit 3 kgs gain in 1 mth, its consider norm.

Anyone of u sign up cordlife or intend to donate cord to public bank?

lag

i think i will also work until labour..haa my colleague very worried coz he sits besides me..he scare i suddenly go into labour... i think he more stress than me...

Happy MTB

Thanks Happy MTB for sharing your bb's weight :)
2.4kg in 1 mth gain? Its good.. My gynae said as long as we dun hit 3 kgs gain in 1 mth, its consider norm.

Anyone of u sign up cordlife or intend to donate cord to public bank?
Hi AhJanz, i gained 2.4kg in 3weeks ah....haaa...oh no...
I went to the stemcord seminar, but in the end still decided not to sign up for that.

AhJanz

Happy MTB, I read that we tend to gain more and fast during 3rd trim :)

I've also decided to not bank in cord, but hv intention to donate. But i read from somewhere that donation has to be confirmed before 32 weeks, need to call up the branch and arrange the person to go thru the process. ermmm...

Happy MTB

Happy MTB, I read that we tend to gain more and fast during 3rd trim :)

I've also decided to not bank in cord, but hv intention to donate. But i read from somewhere that donation has to be confirmed before 32 weeks, need to call up the branch and arrange the person to go thru the process. ermmm...
Hi AhJanz, ya...my weight is gaining like nobody business..-_-..i think also because of some water retention during 3rd trim..that make us even more heavier. keke..Yup, Donation, you have to let them know & take the equipment from them. (But i think now they will straight away help you give it to hospital, you just have to take (i cannot remember what, a set of something or what) with you when you labour. Its better you call to ask again. :)

Seastar

Hi All EDD Jan 2012 Mummies,

I am new here. I am currently 30 weeks. I put on weight about 10kg.
My belly does not look so big yet. How about you?

rongiee

Hi!

Im also in my week 30, stomach big, but im still able to see my toes leh.. haha..

I gain a total of 4kg just last month.. next week will be my w31 visit with gynae.. Hope i do not gain so much weight in this 3 weeks.. =)

sandywxy

want to sell: Capella S230 premium cony stroller! & Brand new Avent Electronic Breastpump!
Selling Capella S230 premium cony stroller @ $220
* Used less than 10 times. Bought this year!
Perfect condition!
Retailing @ $399 at Mothercare!

-

Selling Avent electronic/manual single breastpump @ $160
100% Brand new in packaging!
Comes with Free breast shield!

Prices can be negociated!
Sms @ 98899784

AhJanz

mummies, me too, think i've gained ard 10kgs in my 30 weeks too :) 2 more weeks to see Dr Tham.

My water retention seems quite bad, my face and feet so swelling and bloated. Everyday sure have people pass remarks abt my leg and face.

Happy MTB

mummies, me too, think i've gained ard 10kgs in my 30 weeks too :) 2 more weeks to see Dr Tham.

My water retention seems quite bad, my face and feet so swelling and bloated. Everyday sure have people pass remarks abt my leg and face.
Hi AhJanz,

I have gained 12kg in my 32 weeks..-_-..i have water retention too but still not too bad to me. I have stretched mark..My Stretchmarks are very bad...Gosh...Ignore those people passing comments about your face and legs, my boss also kept telling me my leg is swollen, said i walked like a ....(i forgot what she said that time..haaa) etc...Although its a joke but i find it quite annoying..-_-..Well, i just treat them as a feedback. Who cares, so long our babies is healthy. We will soon regain back our beauty:)

AhJanz

Think i might hit above 12kgs in my 32 weeks, hehee..

Yes, quite annoying when pple keep passing remarks on my leg and face. I rmb someone said this to me - "being pregnant doesnt mean u have the right to grow fat" (something like tat)... sickening right?

i hope I'll be able to regain back to my pre-preg weight :) pray hard hard, heheee..

Strectmarks - Babe, u're not alone, I have alot.. its like spreading up from lower tummy.. looking scary. I have been applying clarins cream diligently everyday after bath but... sighhhh

Happy MTB

Think i might hit above 12kgs in my 32 weeks, hehee..

Yes, quite annoying when pple keep passing remarks on my leg and face. I rmb someone said this to me - "being pregnant doesnt mean u have the right to grow fat" (something like tat)... sickening right?

i hope I'll be able to regain back to my pre-preg weight :) pray hard hard, heheee..

Strectmarks - Babe, u're not alone, I have alot.. its like spreading up from lower tummy.. looking scary. I have been applying clarins cream diligently everyday after bath but... sighhhh
Wah, Sickening leh..Tell this person, "am being pregnant doesnt mean you have the right to say am fat!" Who want to be fat?! We are watching our diet, we are worried about our babies health at the same time and water retention is also part of the symptons in pregnancy.

Ya from lower tummy, really look scary. I apply clarins too! But still....-_-//...

cygo

Wah, Sickening ..Tell this person, "am being pregnant doesnt mean you have the right to say am fat!" Who want to be fat?! We are watching our diet, we are worried about our babies health at the same time and water retention is also part of the symptons in pregnancy.

Ya from lower tummy, really look scary. I apply clarins too! But still....-_-//...
i m quite lucky my colleagues side me alot cos most of them hav kids & had exp with preggy women.
but e outside ppl... they took advantange of you cos you r slower than them loh.
like y'day, i went to a public toilet, a gal in her 20s i think, see that i was slow & over took me into e toilet & Q before me.... -_-'

Happy MTB

i m quite lucky my colleagues side me alot cos most of them hav kids & had exp with preggy women.
but e outside ppl... they took advantange of you cos you r slower than them loh.
like y'day, i went to a public toilet, a gal in her 20s i think, see that i was slow & over took me into e toilet & Q before me.... -_-'
My colleagues are okay. They are very understanding. My boss is okay la, she even allow me to work from home if i really unwell to go to work but she is very straight forward kind, never think before she say...-_-, yucks. I only dislike some aunties, when they walk, they never notice you are infront of them or walking towards them, they can just knock against you & dont even bother to apologise.