EDD Jan 2012 Mummies

cygo

My colleagues are okay. They are very understanding. My boss is okay la, she even allow me to work from home if i really unwell to go to work but she is very straight forward kind, never think before she say...-_-, yucks. I only dislike some aunties, when they walk, they never notice you are infront of them or walking towards them, they can just knock against you & dont even bother to apologise.
Ya ya, most of them actually expect u to give way instead of giving way to d big belly! Not all but most loh.

lag

at wk 33.. my little boy is 2.2kg...
feet also swollen..sigh..so much that i cannot wear any covered shoes ..sianz..

welenalexis

Hi mtbs, Im new here. First time posting. Great to see an active thread. I'm in my wk 31 now. Getting more anxious and scared since left with few weeks before we popped. Anyone giving birth in kkh?

Hi AhJanz, i gained 2.4kg in 3weeks ah....haaa...oh no...
I went to the stemcord seminar, but in the end still decided not to sign up for that.
Please be careful if you decide to donate cord blood. It is important that your baby's umbilical cord is not clamped or cut for at least 5 minutes because that time is needed to allow for the blood to transfer into your baby. Best is to not clamp and cut the cord until the cord has changed to white colour and stops pulsing. This shows there is no more blood in there and majority had transferred to your baby.

melcochas

Hi All EDD Jan 2012 Mummies,

I am new here. I am currently 30 weeks. I put on weight about 10kg.
My belly does not look so big yet. How about you?
Hi dear! Welcome!

i`m coming to 33rd week this thurs :D

I have put on.. let`s see....almost 20kg! yes no kidding. i don`t look any different though. And you`re not alone. my tummy is small too, but baby is bigger than average according to doctor. hehe

melcochas

at 33 weeks, i have no signs of water retention BUT i have stretchmarks although i do not scratch my tummy at all! and my tummy is not that big too... boo...
i have been applying Clarins cream religiously day and night too...

but my morning sickness has made a comeback! i feel nauseated throughout the day esp when i`m hungry :(

Happy MTB

I have water retention on my feet. Although not very obvious, but -_-zzzz. I start to feel my taste buds very bland & i feel thirsty. Afraid of oily stuffs and hate oily smell..eeeks

sjchan

I'll be 34 weeks end of this week. I'd put on weight about 9 - 10kg. My gynae ask me to control diet so that I will not put on so much since week30. I never put on weight from week 30 to 34 but my baby had gained from 1.4 to 2 kg. I feel very tough to control my diet, I miss all the delicious food.

karen511

Hi mtbs, Im new here. First time posting. Great to see an active thread. I'm in my wk 31 now. Getting more anxious and scared since left with few weeks before we popped. Anyone giving birth in kkh?
Hi, I'm also giving birth at KKH. I'm in my 31 weeks also, EDD is 23Jan. BTW, who is your gynea?

cygo

me @ TMC.
32 wk + 5 days, boy is 1.9kg on 32wk check-up, he looks jus like daddy...... my gynae say so too.

Hi mummies,

Excited mummy - Yup, today mark my 30 weeks 3 days.. The pressure on the lower abdominal is causing pain and toilet visit has increased too :(

Seems like majority in your 32 weeks. ANyone care to share babies' weight at week 32?

This parenthood abit disappointing, not much to buy actually. But I still managed to clear most of the stuff over last weekend.. only left shampoo and pajamas.
Hi all mummies, hope you are doing well! Do rem to take your supplements...
At 32 weeks, my baby boy is about 1.5 - 1.6kg, within norm.
@ Thomson Medical Centre, with Dr Benjamin Tham.

I just bought sanitary pads for myself, cotton wool balls for baby, diapers for baby this week... need to buy disposable panties for myself, bathtub for baby... Mrs Wong Boh Boi said not to buy those with grooves or additional 'step'... just the normal kind. She also said don't buy the breast pumps yet as it depends on whether all of us could breastfeed well, depends on nipples etc. She said some women had to buy a few pumps before finding the right one and the best pump in the world is none other than our baby's sucking motion... A 3rd time mummy-friend also told me though she bought the pump, she found that using her hands are better...

Already bought baby cot, diaper changing station, wrap blankets, several sets of clothes, mittens, socks and caps for baby. Hubby said don't buy too many at one go, cos not sure if baby size yet... can always send him to buy more when baby is born...

I will work till my baby is ready to pop... not sure if baby wants to see the world earlier... but EDD is mid Jan.
I will start packing my hospital bag this week... I think we should carry our hospital admission letter, IC, and the contact numbers of hospital/gynae with us at all times...

Take care, mummies! :D

Last edited:

cygo

Hi all mummies, hope you are doing well! Do rem to take your supplements...
At 32 weeks, my baby boy is about 1.5 - 1.6kg, within norm.
@ Thomson Medical Centre, with Dr Benjamin Tham.

I just bought sanitary pads for myself, cotton wool balls for baby, diapers for baby this week... need to buy disposable panties for myself, bathtub for baby... Mrs Wong Boh Boi said not to buy those with grooves or additional 'step'... just the normal kind. She also said dont't buy the breast pumps yet as it depends on whether all of us could breastfeed well, depends on nipples etc. She said some women had to buy a few pumps before finding the right one and the best pump in the world is none other than our baby's sucking motion... A 3rd time mummy-friend also told me though she bought the pump, she found that using her hands are better...

Already bought baby cot, diaper changing station, wrap blankets, several sets of clothes, mittens, socks and caps for baby. Hubby said dont't buy too many at one go, cos not sure if baby size yet... can always send him to buy more when baby is born...

I will work till my baby is ready to pop... not sure if baby wants to see the world earlier... but EDD is mid Jan.
I will start packing my hospital bag this week... I think we should carry our hospital admission letter, IC, and the contact numbers of hospital/gynae with us at all times...

Take care, mummies! :D
me mid jan too, dont think you will need to carry e docs all e time.
plan to work til birth too.
i hav an avent breast pump, but oredi got it before i used e medela in hospital which i find it simpler to use.
some mommies complain there r no cushion for medela & is more ex.
i did not hav any baby cot nor changing tops, all minimised.
& ya... how absent minded m i... bot clothes but no diapers yet :p

AhJanz

hey Karen, my edd is 1 day before yours, heheee.. 22/1

I have bad water retention, the feet swell so badly that when i pressed on it, the bloated part actually 'dented' in, haha..

Im almost done with the preparation..
Anyway if you decide to have birth cert done in TMC, u have to bring along the original marriage cert :)

So anyone of u have decided on bb's name?

karen511

me too, feet and fingers swollen and pain sometimes cramp when sleeping... now having bad cough with phlegm but didn't see any doctor as do not dare to take any medication..

I wonder if anyone is having the same problem as me, urine a lot and my "that" area (side way, outer area) is dry and itchy.. dun know what can I apply on it to ease the itch??

Happy MTB

My EDD is 7th Jan. Few weeks more! I bought almost everything except my own stuffs like PJ etc. Bought breast pump too. Have water retention but not too bad. I wanted to buy a changing diapers organiser, anyone know where to get it cheap? Kiddy palace have? I have not packed my bag yet. Will start doing soon but got my admission letter already. OH ya,,i still left with diapers too!!

Last edited:

Happy MTB

me too, feet and fingers swollen and pain sometimes cramp when sleeping... now having bad cough with phlegm but didn't see any doctor as do not dare to take any medication..

I wonder if anyone is having the same problem as me, urine a lot and my "that" area (side way, outer area) is dry and itchy.. dun know what can I apply on it to ease the itch??
Hi Karen, I urine alot, always have the urge to pee, even if its just very little..Hmm..for the itch, maybe applying aloe vera will helps? highlights to your gynae on your next appointment.