EDD Jan 2012 Mummies

cygo

ya..sometimes i will hesitate to lie down haaa..i will sit down awhile. My hubby always ask me why i sit there dont lie down..-_-..but you know we just cannot get ourselves a comfort position..no matter how many pillows is on our bed! LOL
totally agree!!! i hav 3 pillows but stil can't get e position right...

cygo

ME! I always have the urge to pee and at least 2 times for midnight calls, Tired! And i do feel cramp ard the tum after turning in to bed.

cygo, do u know where to get toyogo plastic container?

btw, my mum has just started to wash up bb's clothings, and i think its good to start now since weather is so unpredictable. Still alot more to laundry like blanket, towel, nappy, bedsheet, etc etc... OMG, seems like time is running out!
e main store is @ Toa Payoh Industrial Park Blk 11.
sometimes they wil hav promo.
Think close @ 7pm daily.

cygo

I even changed bedsheet with my hubby! Well, being pantang is also good in some ways. If you want to move things, you can avoid by going out of the house when they move? My friend did that too.
slurpe..pineapple tarts..yummy! But during our confinement, we also cannot eat CNY food leh..Am craving for Ba Kwa!

Coconut drink can only drink when you are very near to your labour. maybe 1 week earlier..not so soon.
i had coconuts everyday 5 weeks b4 my due for my gal.
she was 3 wks early, so only managed to take for 2weeks. she saved me thou, i wanna vomit when i see coconuts then liao :p

cygo

after confinement the first thing on my to do list is to go for a facial first... haha.. face very important. Whenever I look at my face now I feel very low morale.
i wil go b4 i deliver. cos cannot bath for 1 mth :p
when i see my body lagi low morale...........

lag

getting heavier and heavier...more and more sianz..
wish that baby come out faster..yet i am scare of labour..

AhJanz

Morning...

Thanks Cygo for the add.

Lag, i feel heavy too.. I dun even dare to take my weight.. and I dun eat much but i feel so heavy nw, not sure if its due to my terrible water retention.

My stretchmarks getting bad to worse, pray hard that it will fade off after delivery.

Anyone of you have bot the herbs for bathing? My gf recommend me to get them from Fu Lu Shou. Im glad I've gotten 2 sets of pajamas :001_302:

cygo

Morning...

Thanks Cygo for the add.

Lag, i feel heavy too.. I dun even dare to take my weight.. and I dun eat much but i feel so heavy nw, not sure if its due to my terrible water retention.

My stretchmarks getting bad to worse, pray hard that it will fade off after delivery.

Anyone of you have bot the herbs for bathing? My gf recommend me to get them from Fu Lu Shou. Im glad I've gotten 2 sets of pajamas :001_302:
No prob, but seems like I m a bit slow in reply. :p
As for d herbs, I think my mom got them fr d market beside fu lu sou, 3rd sty. But not sure which stall.

Happy MTB

I only go once in awhile, anyway not v swee, so nvm la. Not scare die ppl can liao.
Actually do not have to go facial also can take care la. Wash face everyday & apply the necessary products everyday is good enough. Just keep it clean.
So for confinement, still can wash face, n bathing i only give myself about 10 days the most. I don't think i can bear it for 1 month!!

getting heavier and heavier...more and more sianz..
wish that baby come out faster..yet i am scare of labour..
I'm a little bit scared about labour too after watching those videos...
but hubby said think positive. and so many women have given birth and are still giving birth, so no need to worry too much.
i said yah right, then why don't you help to give birth to our baby boy? hmmm like male seahorses who carry their young in their pouches and 'give birth' to them

Actually do not have to go facial also can take care la. Wash face everyday & apply the necessary products everyday is good enough. Just keep it clean.
So for confinement, still can wash face, n bathing i only give myself about 10 days the most. I don't think i can bear it for 1 month!!
me too... i dont think i can even tahan not showering for 2 days! maybe can use wet cloth to wipe body during initial few days...
but definitely must wash the pubic area everyday...

i had coconuts everyday 5 weeks b4 my due for my gal.
she was 3 wks early, so only managed to take for 2weeks. she saved me thou, i wanna vomit when i see coconuts then liao :p
i had taken some young coconuts during my 2nd trimester... like once every few weeks. then stopped cos some peole said dont take too early.
now coming to 33 wks soon... think i will start taking maybe 1 a week... cooling and laxative...
been eating chocolates recently so a bit heaty...