EDD Jan 2012 Mummies

cygo

oh dear mummies, i have about 4 braxton hicks last night. and this morning i feel rather pain at my pelvic area..sometimes tummy feel tight..my friend said i can labour anytime..its sound scary as i am only 34 weeks!!! Am abit confused now.
i hav many times too.
& hubby's sis said if e swell on my feet subside, i wil go into labour soon, but this is e 2nd time it subsided... hmm... me only coming 34 weeks..

Happy MTB

Happy MTB, i experienced pelvic pain too.. didnt know its BH.. Anyway i heard that BH can start as early as mid of pregnancy, its actually refer as irregular practice contraction, so not to worry.
ya BH occurs early but some cannot feel it. BH is more on the tighten of tummy on and off.I felt the pelvic v aching also. but it is not BH. BH is on cramp and tightening of our uterus...

Happy MTB

lag, think i have same symptom as you. But im just 32 weeks, sighh... hope its not BH!

I'm quite demoralize and sad when pple keep posting question on why i look so bloated now.. wonder if im looking too abnormal or what..
its normal to feel bloated , we are having water retention! I feel v demoralised too. Sometimes i can feel my hand numb.Gosh..n today when i go to work, i looked like -_-/....so haggard..cos the pain is making me totally no mood for anything..

cygo

its normal to feel bloated , we are having water retention! I feel v demoralised too. Sometimes i can feel my hand numb.Gosh..n today when i go to work, i looked like -_-/....so haggard..cos the pain is making me totally no mood for anything..
me hav new pain @ back of tigh, makes me feels like i m gonna fall anytime cos e pain is so sharp esp when i stand up after sitting for quite some time. :(

Happy MTB

me hav new pain @ back of tigh, makes me feels like i m gonna fall anytime cos e pain is so sharp esp when i stand up after sitting for quite some time. :(
ya. i cannot sit too long..when i stand up my tummy is super sharp pain..v tight n heavy.my back is aching n painful too. like dont know which veins is tangled up!! gosh...Did anyone feel the tummmy tight tight or feel sharp pain while chaging position, etc?? i wonder if am normal...:( cos it came too sudden..

karen511

ya. i cannot sit too long..when i stand up my tummy is super sharp pain..v tight n heavy.my back is aching n painful too. like dont know which veins is tangled up!! gosh...Did anyone feel the tummmy tight tight or feel sharp pain while chaging position, etc?? i wonder if am normal...:( cos it came too sudden..
I'm having pain at lower back..sometimes walk like old lady cannot straighten my back..

lag

Guess all the aches and pain we are feeling now is normal.. when i change position ( e.g from sit to stand ) i have to do it slowly.. else i will feel pain..

My little boy now running out of space and all his action now become very big and he is strong..causing me discomfort as well..keep tellling him to be guai and dont move soo much...i got a hyper active baby inside me..hopefully he wont be like that when he comes out..

Yes, lag... Me too. when i change position, from sit to stand and sleep to sit etc, must do it slowly and some times feel ache and pain too...
and same as lag, I dont know how braxton hicks should feel like...
I'm in my 33rd week now.

Ah janz, dont feel sad when pple say bloated etc. My boss keeps saying i look very big, even asked me if I have twins?! What does she know?
She is not even married. Then another colleague also said I look big. I said besides you, the other person is the boss.
My gynae said my baby is within norm and many other people say i look ok, in fact some even said my belly is tight and neat at 7 months.
then, the colleague kinda realised i was pissed and said so-and-so's tummy was very small (she had a girl) but hers was very big when she was having her 3rd one. I didnt want to continue the conversation with her as I was actually having a discussion about work with another colleague.

our bodies, our babies... so no need to care so much about the kay poh folks.
as long as docs who are the professionals say ok, then ok!

cheers to us, fellow mummys!

cygo

Yes, lag... Me too. when i change position, from sit to stand and sleep to sit etc, must do it slowly and some times feel ache and pain too...
and same as lag, I dont know how braxton hicks should feel like...
I'm in my 33rd week now.

Ah janz, dont feel sad when pple say bloated etc. My boss keeps saying i look very big, even asked me if I have twins?! What does she know?
She is not even married. Then another colleague also said I look big. I said besides you, the other person is the boss.
My gynae said my baby is within norm and many other people say i look ok, in fact some even said my belly is tight and neat at 7 months.
then, the colleague kinda realised i was pissed and said so-and-so's tummy was very small (she had a girl) but hers was very big when she was having her 3rd one. I didnt want to continue the conversation with her as I was actually having a discussion about work with another colleague.

our bodies, our babies... so no need to care so much about the kay poh folks.
as long as docs who are the professionals say ok, then ok!

cheers to us, fellow mummys!
yes, i agree wif Excited Mummy.
i dun understd y all these ppl wanna pass all these comments when they make others feel bad bout themselves, isit tt this will make them feel more beautiful?
e doc said we r fien then we r. esp now all we hav in mind is our baby.
so dun think too much. we hav better things to worry bout like, shopping for more stuff for baby :p

cygo

Guess all the aches and pain we are feeling now is normal.. when i change position ( e.g from sit to stand ) i have to do it slowly.. else i will feel pain..

My little boy now running out of space and all his action now become very big and he is strong..causing me discomfort as well..keep tellling him to be guai and dont move soo much...i got a hyper active baby inside me..hopefully he wont be like that when he comes out..
all e same here, switch side when sleeping is e worst!!!

all e same here, switch side when sleeping is e worst!!!
\

Yes, me too, cygo! switching side when sleeping - must do it slow. but still can feel...
wonder if baby is getting a bit too cramped inside and when i sleep on one side for too long, i wonder if baby gets 'squashed'.
but i know baby is actually clever and versatile... will shift accordingly.
think some times mummies worry too much. some times i worry if baby's umblical cord is in the right place and not tangle with baby's neck.

cygo

\

Yes, me too, cygo! switching side when sleeping - must do it slow. but still can feel...
wonder if baby is getting a bit too cramped inside and when i sleep on one side for too long, i wonder if baby gets 'squashed'.
but i know baby is actually clever and versatile... will shift accordingly.
think some times mummies worry too much. some times i worry if baby's umblical cord is in the right place and not tangle with baby's neck.
Ya ya. Lol. So we should actually be glad tt we r being kicked almost all d time. :p
D switching side thingy is like we need 5min to do a usual 1sec stuff.
Also need to sit up for awhile 1st before can leave bed to go toilet. Maybe turn's z mommies pamper kids more than daddy? :p

cygo

think we may need to buy a swimming float too right? always see that for HK shows. and read somewhere in a website too
Actually I din use it for my 1st. Jus move wif care can already. In fact they encourage us to walk instead of baby d wound for it to recover faster. :)

AhJanz

I just dont understand why they want to put such an insensitive remarks on preggers... we are growing baby, so nothing wrong to look bigger in size.

Excited mummy, for my case, i constantly receive comment that i look bloated every part of my body, they dont even pay attention on my tummy.

So envy, my bb as usual dont move much, but sure above 10 counts per day if i concentrate hard to feel him.

Any mummies will be doing birth cert at hospital or ICA? I heard that hospital charge is higher and need to bring along original marriage cert.

cygo

I just dont understand why they want to put such an insensitive remarks on preggers... we are growing baby, so nothing wrong to look bigger in size.

Excited mummy, for my case, i constantly receive comment that i look bloated every part of my body, they dont even pay attention on my tummy.

So envy, my bb as usual dont move much, but sure above 10 counts per day if i concentrate hard to feel him.

Any mummies will be doing birth cert at hospital or ICA? I heard that hospital charge is higher and need to bring along original marriage cert.
Dun worry AhJanz,
maybe ur baby is more gentle, not like some of us. my boy jus kicked so hard i hav to pause my work & touch tummy to soothes him...

i find tt to register in hospital is faster as ICA is always long Q & their service is forever slow motion, no pt waste e time & effort.
but i forgot how much i paid @ hospital already.
1st, TMC is nearer to my plc, 2nd, i was there for baby appt wif doc, so is on e way.

dun let those silly comments affect ur mood thou, my hubby said i m so big tt he is in danger sometimes. but i jus pinch or ignore him.
dun worry, u hav all e mommies support ;D

cygo

Dun worry AhJanz,
maybe ur baby is more gentle, not like some of us. my boy jus kicked so hard i hav to pause my work & touch tummy to soothes him...

i find tt to register in hospital is faster as ICA is always long Q & their service is forever slow motion, no pt waste e time & effort.
but i forgot how much i paid @ hospital already.
1st, TMC is nearer to my plc, 2nd, i was there for baby appt wif doc, so is on e way.

dun let those silly comments affect ur mood thou, my hubby said i m so big tt he is in danger sometimes. but i jus pinch or ignore him.
dun worry, u hav all e mommies support ;D