EDD Jan 2012 Mummies

PrincessAriel

dry powder only temporarily. it is still itchy. it just make your appearance better only. Klorane brand, cost 17 dollars ++ for a small bottle.

adelynn

Wanna Dress Your Pretty Baby/Kids & Yourself Up? Or Want to Find Something Unique for Give Aways to Friends & Family?
Want Something Unique or a Matching Set?
Personalized HairBows, HairClips, HairTies for Girls
Personalized LanYards, Pacifier Clips, Toy Clips & Bib Clips for Kids
Matching HairBows & Daily Wear for Adults
Please Visit HairBows With a Twist @ HairBows With a Twist | Facebook
Like Us to Enjoy 10% Discount!

Hi karen511,
It it caused by constipation / piles? Hard stools?
When are u seeing your gynae? U shld let your doc know.
I had a teeny weeny bit of blood after I had no. 2 last week cos of hard stools. Constipation problem.

karen511

Hi karen511,
It it caused by constipation / piles? Hard stools?
When are u seeing your gynae? U shld let your doc know.
I had a teeny weeny bit of blood after I had no. 2 last week cos of hard stools. Constipation problem.
I poo everyday so confirm not constipation, no hard stool, piles ?? i dun think i have..
tml going KK for growth scan and see my gynae

let your gynae know abt it.

for me, due to my constipation problem, my gynae has prescribe a liquid for me to take to help ease the problem.
you take care, karen

U are welcome.
I had my wk 35 checkup. Did the GBS test.
3 weeks ago, my baby boy was within norm of 1.6-1.8kg.
Then now, gynae said he's bigger than expected at 2.6-2.8kg when he shld only be at 2.3-2.5kg.
I have been eating too much during these 3 weeks. Hungry pangs almost all the time!
Had been eating chocolates too. Time to cut down on food intake! :(

Please be careful if you decide to donate cord blood. It is important that your baby's umbilical cord is not clamped or cut for at least 5 minutes because that time is needed to allow for the blood to transfer into your baby. Best is to not clamp and cut the cord until the cord has changed to white colour and stops pulsing. This shows there is no more blood in there and majority had transferred to your baby.
I'm thinking of donating the cord blood. wonder if anyone else had thought about this or tried before?

AhJanz

U are welcome.
Then now, gynae said he's bigger than expected at 2.6-2.8kg when he shld only be at 2.3-2.5kg.
I have been eating too much during these 3 weeks. Hungry pangs almost all the time!
wow.. 1kg gain in 3 weeks... i hope my bb has this gain too. Is it complusory to have the test done at 35 weeks? Excited Mummy, u're in TMC right?

karen511

U are welcome.
35weeks at 2.6-2.8kg should be okay right is it consider too big?

wow.. 1kg gain in 3 weeks... i hope my bb has this gain too. Is it complusory to have the test done at 35 weeks? Excited Mummy, u're in TMC right?
u want yr baby to be bigger? yes, i'm with TMC. doc says must do the test, so I do. it's a cotton bud swap test. not invasive.

littlecutefish

Dear all,

I won a Loft Bed (comes with mattress) worth $1,980 from Casakidi from last weekend's Baby Baby Exhition Grand Lucky Draw (https://www.facebook.com/babybabysingapore).
I need to let go this item, because:
1. I am staying with my in laws, and there are space constraints
2. My new born (coming out next Jan) won't be able to use it for short and mid-term.

If you are interested in the loft bed,
1. You may request for different color / design, and may also purchase additional complimentary items such as slide.
2. You need to pay $50 (only) for the delivery charge.

The link is as follows:
Our Products
You may also visit the warehouse showroom at 23, Tampines Street 92 to see all the possible combination for the loft bed.

The salesman told me this is a popular model, which they can sell at least 4 pieces every weekend. I am thinking of letting go at $1580 (~20%). Do let me know if you are interested via littlecutefish@hotmail.com

Last edited: