EDD Jan 2012 Mummies

littlecutefish, you are very lucky!
but i have already bought baby cot & mattress.

Just went to maid agency with hubby to pay deposit for our 1st maid. hope everything will turn out ok.
have read about the various types of news, from bad employers, bad agencies and bad maids...
my hubby's family had their fair share of good & bad maids too.

lag

will be donating my baby's cord blood... meeting the rep from scbb during my next gynea's visit to sign the papers..

rongiee

Hi Lag,

Just asking, if we do not donate or store our baby's cord blood after birth, what do the hospital do with the blood?

Hi Ladies

Sorry for interrupting your discussion.

I'm letting go of a BRAND NEW Fisher-Price Precious Planet Newborn to Toddler Portable Rocker at $160.
Got it at $180 from Robinson.
Box is opened as we wanted to make sure it works.
Had to let it go as we got the same one (pre-loved) from a friend.

Babygear Product

Please email me at kellchanwl@gmail.com if you are interested.
Collection at AMK.

Tks

AhJanz

Just had my 33 weeks scan and baby weighs at 1.8kg only, kind of small.. (29weeks at 1.5kg)
Worried :(
Karen, your edd is 1 day behind me (23/1) right? im now 34weeks 1 day, how come yours only 33 week?
btw, my bb weights 1.8kg during 33 weeks too. Im seeing doc this coming thurs, hopefully he gain to the expected weight. maybe u wanna try durian/beef?

karen511

Karen, your edd is 1 day behind me (23/1) right? im now 34weeks 1 day, how come yours only 33 week?
btw, my bb weights 1.8kg during 33 weeks too. Im seeing doc this coming thurs, hopefully he gain to the expected weight. maybe u wanna try durian/beef?
Cause last friday I went to see my gynae so is 33 weeks, today consider 34weeks already. Doctor says bb's weight ok not very big.
just last sat I had durian.. will be seeing my gynae on 30/12, hopefully bb will gain extra weight by then.

AhJanz

my gynae told me bb weight shld range 2-2.2kg at my 33 weeks scan, but it turns out to be 1.8kg. anyway gynae said its of good weight, no worries.

ya, we can gain bb weight by eating durian. I just had it last week.

karen511

my gynae told me bb weight shld range 2-2.2kg at my 33 weeks scan, but it turns out to be 1.8kg. anyway gynae said its of good weight, no worries.
ya, we can gain bb weight by eating durian. I just had it last week.
scare later too heaty.. have you started drinking coconut water?

chjean

Hi Jan mummies. I come from the Feb2012 thread. initially EDD 6Feb, now confirmed C-sec on 25Jan (3rd day of CNY) due to bb size.
joining this thread to share! :)

chjean

Excited mummy, yes! can collect AB upon birth! wat fun!

karen511, i'm starting my 33 weeks and the last time i weighed on 6 Dec (wk 32), bb weighed around 1.9kg.
it was a great weight gain of about 1.1kg within a period of 1 month.
Wierd, considering I only gained 8kg during my pregancy and am only 56kg now.
The recent blood test shows i have gestational diabetes (sob) so the bb is taking a lot of sugar from me.
i have now stopped my sugar intake e.g. soft drinks, cakes, icecream, choco.. all my favourites!

now, looking forward to the arrival of my bb girl! no sugars now, but i only have to wait for another 2 months.. must tolerate!!

Excited mummy, yes! can collect AB upon birth! what fun!

karen511, i'm starting my 33 weeks and the last time i weighed on 6 Dec (wk 32), baby weighed around 1.9kg.
it was a great weight gain of about 1.1kg within a period of 1 month.
Wierd, considering I only gained 8kg during my pregancy and am only 56kg now.
The recent blood test shows i have gestational diabetes (sob) so the baby is taking a lot of sugar from me.
i have now stopped my sugar intake e.g. soft drinks, cakes, icecream, choco.. all my favourites!

now, looking forward to the arrival of my baby girl! no sugars now, but i only have to wait for another 2 months.. must tolerate!!
Hi Chjean - My baby was estimated a little heavier than your's also at 32 weeks, but doc did not recommend C section. Why did your doc order C section? Is it more because of the diabetes, or why?