EDD Jan 2012 Mummies

hi mummy..

sorry to interrupt... just wanna ask if anyone wanna bm? wtg bm dated end of apr onwards. Pls pm me for profile enquiry..

Thanks...

marshmallowbaby

Wow mummies still her??!!!

Anyone is a fully stay at home mum?
Hmm maybe wanna add each other on Facebook? Or email??

If u want to can add me too ? At
Cindykexin@hotmail.com
My daughter is 5 months old :) now
I'm a young mummy ❤❤❤

Maybe share tips or milestone of ya babies!
Hi, I'm a SAHM too! :) i have a daughter turning 4 this year and my lil boy is 4months now. :)

Hi fellow mummies,

My baby is 5mth+ now... Looking forward to the 6mth milestone so that I can start introducing semi-solids to him.
Until now, I do not give my baby boy water though my MIL had done so & given glucose water too! I keep on telling her that there is no need and should wait till 6mth then baby can drink a little bit of water.

I'm still doing partial EBM & formula feeds for baby's 5 milk feeds... usually 2 or 3 times EBM & 2 or 3 times formula depending on whether he's hungry before/after I express. For his final feed at about 7+/8+pm, I may not be able to pump in time if he's hungry just after I finished my dinner... So I would pump just before I sleep & chill it in the fridge & use it the next day...

I don't freeze my milk. Only chill & use it on the day or the next day. I'm glad that I managed to persevere till now. My initial target was exclusive breastfeeding for 16wks' maternity leave. But due to various reasons, it became partial EBM and I said I would try for 6 mths... I hope I can extend that to 1 year for baby's sake. :D

Jiayou, all mummies!

HoFamily

Dear Mummies,

At this point of time, my son starts to dribble a lot, till his chin is sore and red. I guess he's teething now that's why drools so much.
Is there any cream to apply and sooth his chin?

Thank you :)

Frelyn

For moms who are looking for organic 1st foods for their baby's...

I have bought too many jars for the holidays... Expiry in 2013.

Healthy Times...
Cabana Banana x 2
Little Veggie Stew x 1
Baby Sweet Peas x 1
Butternut Squash x 2
Garden Fresh Carrot x 2
Country Apple x 1
Farmhouse Country Vegetables x 1
Sweet Potato and Apple x 1

Organix...
Organic Creamy Oat Porridge x 2

Only Organic...
Pear & Rice cereal x 1

Interested, please contact at 9769 0055. Thanks

:wong19:My baby boy is already 6mth plus & I have started him on semi-solids... rice cereals, fruit purees... He has started teething at 6mth. two little emerging lower front teeth. such a cutie.

I will wait till 7mth to introduce him minced pork congee.
I'm only pumping 2 times a day... but milk supply has dropped a lot. now 2 pumping can only be 1 milk feed (~180ml) for baby.

May be stopping EBM soon coz work is really hectic...

Seastar

Hi Jan 2012 Mummies,

My DD is 6.5 months now. she started solid food when she was 4 mths as she doesn't like her formula too much. our PD suggested that she can take solid food. She likes her porridge a lot. Btw, just to share with all mummies this "lobang". We have just bought a new playpen for $69 from Robinsons sale in expo. Original price was $169. It's very useful for her now as she is quite active. sp happy can put her in the playpen whie doing my work. However, I was given a second hand set of floor mat with ABC on it. I don't use it. I would like to give it away. Let me know if you would like to have it. Self collect @HF

chjean

Excited mummy: wow yr bb grown teeth already? That's fast? My bb just turned 6 mths last week, she's drooling buckets!!! Mayb she'll teeth soon too! I'm only starting her on semi solids in 2 weeks time, mayb cereal first. But she seemed real interested in what we eat everytime plus she's not been finishing milk at one go nowadays, often using 2-3 times to finish a bottle..

Did u try to feed instant food?

Nana2306

i went to a normal clinic whr my bb gets his jabs & we were given med for cough, phlegm n runny nose. Bb had fever then a week later had coughs n runny nose.

Evaling

Hi mummies, anyone gave birth naturally at SGH & opt for class A1 single bedded? How much did you pay in total after all the deductions & subsidize?

chjean

wow, last post Sep 2012. Our babies are approaching their 2 years old now, how time flies!
For those mummies stlll monitoring this link, Happy mothering and happy birthday little ones!