EDD Jan 2013

eekenji

Morning to all the mummies, is lunch time now ~ started to feel hungry.

Thanks mybeautyrights, will try Novena sq & sq 2 next time ..

Asphere, I have some colleagues even start to work from home 2 months before their delivery as they will fly back to malaysia to deliver. Our works are using laptop so we can work from home .. But with laptop, meaning at night you might need to log on and work too, some pros and cons la.

Diydee: yup yup. I walk to jurong pt 20 min, back 20 min. My boss v gd, executive he flexible but top top management spot u. U still die.. So mostly I packed from canteen or eat cup noodle. That teabreak also. Everyone at least took 20min coz need queue up. I didn't go coz too many email to read. End up working hr super long..

Asphere

my is 730 to 530 2 tea breaks 10 min each 40 min lunch but ppl here bo chap. always go long breaks n lunch. but i go for lunch only. tea breaks nothing to buy anyway. and food in canteen sux. no much choices.

anyway i had lunch ate cha kway tiao but too oily now i wanna puke and still hungry. omg.. sigh~~

Asphere

eekenji: wah work on laptop sian... like u said, nite time must work too.. sux. haha but i like the idea of working from home but working hour lah

ya lor.. people eye red..
if i bring laptop home n work and email my boss at night he will say me go family gathering... though he himself 24hrs standby read mail..

Diydee

Got pros and cons, if you dont standby infront of email they give you blackberry even worst!
Go holiday also receive emails :p
Hehe.

Mine 8.30-5.30 5 days work week already feel so sian.
Ask me go work 7.30am, i chao liao.

Just had lunch fried rice, but i dont like the anchovies :(

kiwimummy

Wah start work 7.30 finish 5.30? so late! If I'm AM shift frm 7-3.15 ley..

Now so headache.. I die2 don't want to put grilles in my new home but my mum, MIL and hubby psycho me to put cause of the kids' safety. Now its my needs vs wants already. So sad!

Diydee

Aksoh:
My neck forever aching la!
Especially right shoulder and neck area. I feel like doing karate to it.

Asphere:
Me too, i feel like fainting or is it i feel like sleeping.
But still the same.
I really cant wait to be on leave on 23 !
Finally get to see my girl girl.

kiwimummy:
Was it you which is on my fb?
i got one new mummy there, but not too sure who.
Haha.

You work shift work? Not tiring?

Asphere

kiwimummy.. i also had that issue then but in the end i put and no regrets coz my #1 keep climbing here n there. and now he macham rock climber haha.

tweety04: take a nap keke... will feel better..

i think i took wrong food. keep running to toilet sia. and wants to puke :wecry:

Asphere

thanks diydee will go find one haha..

yippy raining over bt timah ~~ hope 530 stop.. keke
such a good weather to slp. 2hr + and i can go home. yeah

Aksoh

Diydee: don't know why nowadays aches are getting more. Hai. I cannot stand axe oil. I will have headache. My #1 enemy. Hahaha. My in laws knows I cannot stand axe oil. They make sure they don't use axe oil. Hahhaa.

Asphere: I keep going to make cake. Smelly somemore. I also want to go back and rest!

Kiwimummy: you can choose to put the wire grilles thingy. Commercial always have. You can't really see the wire at a distance. And yet fulfill your hus and mil request. Can give it a thought. :) just a suggestion.

Diydee

Asphere:
I only have motion sickness currently and also i can't stand the smell of certain food makes me wanna puke :X
And then when i puke my hub also wanna puke.
So ma fan!

Aksoh:
Becoming more like ah soh loh only 21 but aching here and there.
Sleep so early if not battery die.
Wahh wanna be a mummy really need a lot of sacrifices.
I applied vicks to my aches bo pian no other choice.