EDD Jan 2013

LeeTham

mybeautyrights: you have 14days to decide on the baby's name after birth to make the BirthCert at the Hospital. When the baby is born liao...then what name 1st come to ur mind when u look at ur baby...the let that be her name lor.

Gem2505

Hi all mums,

I have a 4D3N chalet to let go , 01 Feb - 04 Feb at $428 ( this fee is also the amount i have to pay for booking, i dont earn a single cent ) - its just 1 week b4 CNY.
Location at Treehouse Villa @ Changi, 3 bedded.
I booked it for my girl's 2nd birthday and also my #2's full month.
as this chalet has to ballot and always v difficult to get a unit, i asked my cousin and bro in law to ballot for me.
and SO LUCKY, both of them got it!
So, I have to forgo 1 unit.
Just see if anyone is interested to take over?
you can go and google about this place. very nice and just opened only last year.

anybody interested, pls let me know. thanks!

Asphere

mybeautyrights: no lah u not blur, just u have no idea what to call your ger nia.. dun worry. since you at home just keep letting those names come to you then u write down and ask hb which one he likes then shortlist lor..

hikari: you must take care of yourself wor.. weather turing cold liao wor.. go ask ask ur hb see if he okie with the chinese name anot.. :D

Gem2505: so lucky!! but the date you mentioned my confinement not yet half way through :)

Asphere: haha.. so far i only got Emma, Emily.. Most of the time is hubby think le then ask me decide... I like Amelia too.. but 3 syabullas again... Chinese wise i like 嘉宣 but i think hubby like 恩 word more...

Aksoh

I am back from my walking. And now it's raining heavily. How I go home???

I am damn bored now.

Gems2505: OMG. That is tempting. But how I know if my boy were to celebrate hus full mth by then? I wish to take from you though. Cause it's cheap. And I can save a lot :p my mil keep wanting me to do my boy's full mth on the 2nd of feb!!

Aksoh

I not going to OT today. My back is calling for help le. I need my bed now. It's aching like crazy. And my boy is protesting. Kick non stop whole day le. Hopefully by 430 the rain stops.

Asphere

my boy been v lazy since yesterday only kick awhile then dun want to kick .. untill i sing him song then he kicks.. aiyo this sat must ask gynae y like tat..
will stop raining de lah..
i finish my work damn fast.. now delaying some for tomorrow.. ar bo tmr i really zhuo bo..

Gem2505

I am back from my walking. And now it's raining heavily. How I go home???

I am damn bored now.

Gems2505: OMG. That is tempting. But how I know if my boy were to celebrate hus full mth by then? I wish to take from you though. Cause it's cheap. And I can save a lot :p my mil keep wanting me to do my boy's full mth on the 2nd of feb!!
ha.. coz mine is C sect. so my date is confirm one. lol. ur edd when? can celebrate full month early, but not late.

Aksoh

Asphere: rain stops. Now I in office already zhuo bo lo. Totally like sitting my hours away. Now be wrk le. Happy :)

Gems2505: ohh no wonder. My Edd is 14jan. That's why I can't decide if I want to take up not. I check with my hub tonight. And get back go you. Shall see what he says :)

kiwimummy

Hi ladies! Long time no come here.. So busy with the new house reno and work and baby stuffs. Anyway I'll be delivering at KK so what exactly should I pack? Is it too early to pack now as I'm 34 weeks..

Anyway, can I ask whether should I buy baby milk powder? I intent to breastfeed but is afraid no supply ley.

Hi kiwimummy.. the admission brochure should give a guideline on what to bring. I packed when im around 31 weeks but only 30% of the stuff..

I wont be buying the milk powder first but i showed my hubby the milk powder i want to buy so that he can buy if i got no supply.

joy33

KK booklet said to bring two sets of mittens and booties and two vests for baby. Was advised by friends to bring my own stuff like wipes and pads cause even though they provide they charge for everything, even cotton wool and buds!! still undecided.

for breast pads, i thought of only bringing two cause the milk might not come in till a couple of days right? beginning is colostrum?

oh yeah, me a bit blur, are vest and romper the same? full suit or is it just the top and then baby will wear the nappy and swaddle with the blanket?

Asphere

morning mommies.. dun buy milk powder lah. like mybeautyrights said show hb the milk powder then in future if need then buy.
eh depend which hospital you give birth at. tmc will have mittens and those tie string clothes for the baby .. actually for babies delivered in tmc no need to bring anything for babies. :)
romper is those bottom can button de. :)