EDD Jan 2014

BbpHir3

gnissim23:818815 said:
Lush: im.at 18 wks plus gg to 19. Still nth yet. Hehe. How many weeks r u already?

Bbhir3: wow u can feel already? At how many weeks? Hee. Aniway did y visit a gp or ur gynae to chk? Maybe u ate somr wrong stuff?
At about last week more cfm is him that moves.. I just lie on my back n relax.. put my hand on the tummy.. n he'll roll here roll there.. I'm 20weeks now..
Nope, nv see gp.. waiting for month end to see gynae and ask him..

I'm at 19 weeks but i still don't feel it everyday. I wish i can start to feel really strong movements...it will give me an assurance that she's fine inside.

BbpHir3

chiching8256:818829 said:
I'm at 19 weeks but i still don't feel it everyday. I wish i can start to feel really strong movements...it will give me an assurance that she's fine inside.
I think girl movement more mild.

gnissim23

Bbphir3: if u feel better den shd be ok. I did vomit too after food. Maybe ate too full for me the other time. Vomitted twice. Think dun need worry if u dun feel unwell. I even had diarrhoea last 2 days.

Chiching: I also wish I can feel too! Now feel nth. Sometime I dun even feel preg. I just feel sleepy this 2 days.

A preggy friend of mine was hospitalized due to threatened preterm. Her pregnancy is normal, she's on her 24th week now, but she suddenly felt pain in her abdomen, though there was no bleeding, but she was hospitalized for 5 hours and was told to rest for about 3 days. She said she didn't do anything extra ordinary except to sit in the office, so she suspects it might be her posture. So mommies, please be careful especially when sitting down not to put pressure in your tummy. Have extra support when you sit down.

BbpHir3

gnissim23:818857 said:
Bbphir3: if u feel better den shd be ok. I did vomit too after food. Maybe ate too full for me the other time. Vomitted twice. Think dun need worry if u dun feel unwell. I even had diarrhoea last 2 days.

Chiching: I also wish I can feel too! Now feel nth. Sometime I dun even feel preg. I just feel sleepy this 2 days.
Hub say I heartburn.. wat is heartburn symptoms? I always think the crampy feeling at the chest is heartburn.. not this nauseous feeling..

BbpHir3

chiching8256:818908 said:
A preggy friend of mine was hospitalized due to threatened preterm. Her pregnancy is normal, she's on her 24th week now, but she suddenly felt pain in her abdomen, though there was no bleeding, but she was hospitalized for 5 hours and was told to rest for about 3 days. She said she didn't do anything extra ordinary except to sit in the office, so she suspects it might be her posture. So mommies, please be careful especially when sitting down not to put pressure in your tummy. Have extra support when you sit down.
No need doc to tell me.. I cannot sit straight nowadays.. the one inside is making me pukey..
Must lean backwards abit, and put my feet up.. how about u guys?

BbpHir3

jellybean1114:818912 said:
Any idea when we need to choose the hospital which we want to deliver?
About 6-7mths? I can't rmb when was the time I booked for my previous 2 alr.. lolol!!

No need doc to tell me.. I cannot sit straight nowadays.. the one inside is making me pukey..
Must lean backwards abit, and put my feet up.. how about u guys?
me too...sitting straight makes me uncomfortable...i always need to lean on a pillow or something for my back...i just bought 2 pillows from ikea two days ago...so far okay, but i'm still having back pains... :(

I am sitting normally. So far no problem with baby posture.

Here's my 16-weeks scan where I got my gynae to guess the gender. See if you can figure out the picture and what the arrow is showing.

IMG_20130820_071938[1].jpg

You're looking at the baby's ass with two legs apart. Not so clear right??

Lush

Hi mummies, thinking of creating a whats app grp for all jan mummies to talk , share and chit chat! Those that are interested do pm my inbox with your number so i can add in :)