EDD Jan 2014

Missy10

BbpHir3:819467 said:
Missy10:819464 said:
I have the pain when i step my left foot(near ankle) on the floor, it was sharp pain, but it wasnt pain if i wear shoe or bedroom slipper

Anyone experience this???
I wear slippers will like that.. esp If walk alot.. but If wear heels, no problem siaz.. hahahaha..
During pregnancy?

Rzena

My belly button has bottomed up but not popped yet. Think soon....

I think whatsapp chat may be too difficult to catch up and follow. I alrdy have a few chat groups and some move really quite fast. That's why although i want to get to know u ladies better, i'm also hesitant to say i want to be part of the whatsapp chat. How about facebook? If we create a secret group, we could then add in pple who wants to be in.

LynetteN

I have the pain when i step my left foot(near ankle) on the floor, it was sharp pain, but it wasnt pain if i wear shoe or bedroom slipper

Today in the middle of my sleep I experienced very bad right calf pain.
After that I woke up and straighten my right leg my right stomach below my belly button a sharp pain . Hopefully nothing wrong.

BbpHir3

Missy10:819474 said:
BbpHir3:819467 said:

I wear slippers will like that.. esp If walk alot.. but If wear heels, no problem siaz.. hahahaha..
During pregnancy?
Ya.. hahahaha.. esp recently.. keep wearing slippers for work until Next week got meeting, give me excuse buy heels.. lolol!!

BbpHir3

LynetteN:819485 said:

After that I woke up and straighten my right leg my right stomach below my belly button a sharp pain . Hopefully nothing wrong.
The calf feels like muscle pulling / ligament tear right.. so bad until cannot move correct?
Cuz walk to much, the muscle to tense.. massage before sleeping.. then like to prevent cramps, put a pillow or bolster to prop the feet up abit..

BbpHir3

Rzena:819477 said:
My belly button has bottomed up but not popped yet. Think soon....

I think whatsapp chat may be too difficult to catch up and follow. I alrdy have a few chat groups and some move really quite fast. That's why although i want to get to know u ladies better, i'm also hesitant to say i want to be part of the whatsapp chat. How about facebook? If we create a secret group, we could then add in pple who wants to be in.
There is a fb group..

LynetteN

The calf feels like muscle pulling / ligament tear right.. so bad until cannot move correct?
Cuz walk to much, the muscle to tense.. massage before sleeping.. then like to prevent cramps, put a pillow or bolster to prop the feet up abit..
Thank u very much! Will do so :) now my the other calf also very tight. I more worried abt the sharp pain below my belly this morn :p cos dunno what's goin on inside

BlurTazy

Wanna check... r u all taking any supplements prescribed by the gynae? I'm taking multi vit ($10), calcium pills ($35), DHA pills ($35). But I find it a bit expensive to get from the gynae. And the supplements only can last me for one month.
Is there any other source that I can get these? Is it a must to take these supplements?

happilymarried

BlurTazy:819509 said:
Wanna check... r u all taking any supplements prescribed by the gynae? I'm taking multi vit ($10), calcium pills ($35), DHA pills ($35). But I find it a bit expensive to get from the gynae. And the supplements only can last me for one month.
Is there any other source that I can get these? Is it a must to take these supplements?

for multi vit I'm taking blackmores pregnancy. I got from watson or guardian when there is discount.. not sure if cheaper or more exp than gynae... for dha I know holland & Barrett has good discount especially with singtel bill envelope... on the st bill envelop got state sometimes... the past few months have....

happilymarried

could it be due to water retention on foot or ankle that is pressing on nerve? try to wear bedroom slippers & comfy shoes when u need to walk a lot..

happilymarried

LynetteN:819485 said:

it may be ligament pain around uterus as its still stretching & expanding? I had that sharp pain once in my belly too... immed wake up to check if have spotting... if no then not to worry.. or could be baby give u a kick in somewhere awkward too so u feel pain... baby can be v strong :)

Dr E

Wanna check... r you all taking any supplements prescribed by the gynae? I'm taking multi vit ($10), calcium pills ($35), DHA pills ($35). But I find it a bit expensive to get from the gynae. And the supplements only can last me for one month.
Hi,

I'm taking the multi-vit prescribed by gynae, which is inclusive in the antenatal package. For DHA, I'm taking Nordic Naturals, $60 for 3 mth supply. This brand is recommended by the Pregnancy Association of America. For calcium, I'm taking Omical ($29 1 mth supply), a home-grown brand available at Unity.

As I find the taste of fish quite repulsive ever since I got pregnant, DHA supp is a must for me.

BlurTazy

Hi,

I'm taking the multi-vit prescribed by gynae, which is inclusive in the antenatal package. For DHA, I'm taking Nordic Naturals, $60 for 3 mth supply. This brand is recommended by the Pregnancy Association of America. For calcium, I'm taking Omical ($29 1 mth supply), a home-grown brand available at Unity.

As I find the taste of fish quite repulsive ever since I got pregnant, DHA supp is a must for me.
Hi Dr E, may i know where did you get the DHA?

LynetteN

it may be ligament pain around uterus as its still stretching & expanding? I had that sharp pain once in my belly too... immed wake up to check if have spotting... if no then not to worry.. or could be baby give u a kick in somewhere awkward too so u feel pain... baby can be v strong :)
after that I rushed to prepare for work, shld be no spotting. I hope it's either the ligament or the baby, maybe I ate too much or baby exercising too much to be do power packed. All the scans baby has been boxing or jerking upwards from shoulders to kick up himself/ herself. I see I also scared but doc said is fine good for baby bad for him to scan for details. Thanks happilymarried :)

LynetteN

mine around there but slightly more ex and he gave me vitamin D as well. Of course it's not a must for supplements but for the sake of baby and to have no regrets I think follow doctor is the best. At least there's assurance, for other supplements I lazy n also don't dare to take incase clash or not suitable.

happilymarried

after that I rushed to prepare for work, shld be no spotting. I hope it's either the ligament or the baby, maybe I ate too much or baby exercising too much to be do power packed. All the scans baby has been boxing or jerking upwards from shoulders to kick up himself/ herself. I see I also scared but doc said is fine good for baby bad for him to scan for details. Thanks happilymarried :)
hi lynette - wow!! your baby boxing and jerking in the scans? mine looks like quite gentle bounces... not the box or jerk type... and waving hands n feet a bit... yours is really active!! i hope my boy can do some kungfu actions for me to feel...

LynetteN

hi lynette - wow!! your baby boxing and jerking in the scans? mine looks like quite gentle bounces... not the box or jerk type... and waving hands n feet a bit... yours is really active!! i hope my boy can do some kungfu actions for me to feel...
gentle bounces is good but mine I afraid is easily irritated haha No choice such things I cannot control.

Rzena

Last evening I went to try pre-natal yoga. At first baby not used to it, moved and kicked around quite a bit. Then after a while, he seemed to calm down and I enjoyed the session! Will be going more regularly now.. :)

Supplements-wise, I am taking Dhaxtra DHA, a pre-natal vitamin that I can't recall the name, and Neuroxel. I'm thinking of getting calcium supplement on top of this 3.. maybe I will go check out Omical then.

BlurTazy

Last evening I went to try pre-natal yoga. At first baby not used to it, moved and kicked around quite a bit. Then after a while, he seemed to calm down and I enjoyed the session! Will be going more regularly now.. :)

Supplements-wise, I am taking Dhaxtra DHA, a pre-natal vitamin that I can't recall the name, and Neuroxel. I'm thinking of getting calcium supplement on top of this 3.. maybe I will go check out Omical then.
Where did you go for your prenatal yoga?