EDD Jan 2015 Mummy

shiyi

every morning take train no place to sit..very giddy and always ended up alighting and sat on the seats outside to rest...:embarrassed:

PTB7476

yah ..just ask for seat if yo really need it ..i beleive pple will give up

my tummy also not showing much and my boss just asked me how many months how come dun look pregnant :D

Yellow37

Hi ladies, i juz tested positive yesterday. This is my first time n i do not know what to do. Shld i go make appt at a gynea? How did you all choose ur gynea? Much appreciate ur help.. thnx! :)

PTB7476

Hi ladies, i juz tested positive yesterday. This is my first time n i do not know what to do. Shld i go make appt at a gynea? How did you all choose ur gynea? Much appreciate ur help.. thnx! :)
Yes u need to make appt for gynae and yes we choose the gynae we like unless you are going kkh as subsided patient then can't choose

Sweettooth

Hi, I'm a first time mum-to-be.. in my 15th week going on to 16th. Anybody going to deliver in Mt E or has delivered there before? Any feedback about their service? Also any advice which antenatal classes are good? I heard Mrs Wong Boh Boi is very popular. Anybody went before or going for her classes?

Very excited and looking forward to the arrival of my little one!

Thanks!