EDD July 2012

Yingver07

jessyling

For me, It's $65 consultation fees + $60 for scanning and another $8 for Folic acid and Progestrone.. And yah, i was suprise the consultation fees and scanning fees are quite cheap compared to other gynae. but my gynae is also quite good and patience so I'm at ease to ask all my concerns. :001_302:
can i know who is your gynae?

jessyling

Hi JuliaKT, i thought normally there's package all the way till you deliver? Like for me every consultation, vitamins etc all included for all the appointment until i deliver.
normally the package only starts from week 12 onwards... some start from 20 weeks .. so far i only heard Dr Adrian Woodsworth's package starts from 1st visit ..

jessyling

Just wanna say hello to all the mummies here. :)
Tested positive 1+ week ago and going to see gynae tomorrow for a checkup. From calculations, EDD should be in July. This is my first time and have been trying to conceive for two years, excited and worried at the same time. Hope to make new friends here, share useful information and giving emotional support at the same time. :)
Hi Celson... congratz .. and take care... u staying in serangoon too ??

Yingver07

normally the package only starts from week 12 onwards... some start from 20 weeks .. so far i only heard Dr Adrian Woodsworth's package starts from 1st visit ..
Hi Jessyling, mine start from week 12 too, so meaning subquently i dont need to pay for the routine check - includes vitamin, folic acid, ultrasound till due also. Except for blood test & OSCAR scan you need to pay.

Last edited:

Jenni

Hi Jessyling, mine start from my 1st appointment so meaning subquently i dont need to pay for the routine check - includes vitamin, folic acid, ultrasound till due also. Except for blood test & OSCAR scan you need to pay.
My package starts from 20 or 25 Weeks, i forget le... Mind 1st appt total cost me $108...

Jenni

Just wanna say hello to all the mummies here. :)
Tested positive 1+ week ago and going to see gynae tomorrow for a checkup. From calculations, EDD should be in July. This is my first time and have been trying to conceive for two years, excited and worried at the same time. Hope to make new friends here, share useful information and giving emotional support at the same time. :)
Hi Celson,

Congrats, and welcome to motherhood...

Jenni

But my hubby will insist of me doing the scan, i think it's good to have clearer pictures then i wouldn't have to worry throughout my pregnancy. :)
Hi Yingver,

maybe is gd for u to go for the test, at least u won't be worry so much... Since ur hubby wan u to go for the test too...

Jenni

ya lo..need to worry for 3 months. it's still long way to go. :(
OSCAR test is not 100% accurate, so don worry too much... Maybe u can take a look at other thread abt Oscar test... As what i knw is Oscar test not gd gynea will request to do amniocentesis test which has a 5% miscarry as 'amnio' test has 95-98% of accuracy... You have to think first as u still young and don really need to do it...

First 3 mths everyone will worry...

Yingver07

OSCAR test is not 100% accurate, so don worry too much... Maybe u can take a look at other thread abt Oscar test... As what i knw is Oscar test not gd gynea will request to do amniocentesis test which has a 5% miscarry as 'amnio' test has 95-98% of accuracy... You have to think first as u still young and don really need to do it...

First 3 mths everyone will worry...
Oscar test not good as in what thing? i know abt the amnio will cause a little bit of risk too. So not all preggy will do this scan?

Jenni

Oscar test not good as in what thing? i know abt the amnio will cause a little bit of risk too. So not all preggy will do this scan?
Hmm, maybe u can read this thread http://www.mummysg.com/forums/f32/oscar-results-not-good-78207/ ... Some ppl test out the Oscar result not gd but after the Amnio result baby is very healthy... but Amnio has 5% of risk will miscarry... For Oscar test is more for 35 yrs and above to test is baby is healthy... we below 35 yrs old can chose not to do this test... Maybe u can go internet to find out more abt this test first...

Celson

Congrats, Celson. Happy for you that you are expecting after two years of trying. Enjoy and take care..
Thank you JuliaKT! Can't wait to confirm with gynae tomorrow and hope everything's fine. =)

Hi Celson... congratz .. and take care... you staying in serangoon too ??
Hello jessyling, yeah I'm staying in Serangoon too, convenient location now with Nex and circle line. =)

Hi Celson,

Congrats, and welcome to motherhood...
Thank you Jenni, hope to seek more advice from you mummies and mummies-to-be. :D

Hi Yingver, don't worry too much, like what Jenni said, can search for more information and can check with the doctor for further advice. Hope all goes well for you!

JuliaKT

Yes, I also think the package starts from week 12 onwards.. If there is a package as early as week 6 and if it is cheap compare to "per visit" cost, i'd consider taking it too .. :D

Yingver07

Thank you JuliaKT! Can't wait to confirm with gynae tomorrow and hope everything's fine. =)

Hello jessyling, yeah I'm staying in Serangoon too, convenient location now with Nex and circle line. =)

Thank you Jenni, hope to seek more advice from you mummies and mummies-to-be. :D

Hi Yingver, don't worry too much, like what Jenni said, can search for more information and can check with the doctor for further advice. Hope all goes well for you!
Heya Celson, congratz to you too! :) i already know how it works for OCSAR n amnio. Just that right now i only have been to 1st appt only & i'm still trying to cut down on smoking..sigh~ So i hope everything goes smoothly, cant wait for my 2nd appt on next sat. Gynae say by then should be can hear bb's heartbeat.

Yingver07

Yes, I also think the package starts from week 12 onwards.. If there is a package as early as week 6 and if it is cheap compare to "per visit" cost, i'd consider taking it too .. :D
Mine start at week 12, my 1st appointment at TMC. I think the rate is from $550-$600.

Last edited: