EDD July 2012

Jenni

lol im afraid too.. yet me n my husband's financial doesnt really allow us to go private..

hey hui shan, im 23 too! but wif 1st child
Don worry and don think too much, may not happen to you... My fren also KK subsidy, she didn't encounter that... Think i too suai haha...

qiqi87

Hi all...
I am 8 weeks plus pregnant with my second baby..
my first child is already 3yr old..
my EDD is on 6 jul...

JuliaKT

Hi,

Yesterday, I went for my 2nd appointment and checked about the package.
They only have Antenatal pacakage after week 12 and cost $800 which includes rotine consultation and simple growth scans, excludes unschedle/Emergency consultations, supplements, blood and other test....

Looks quite expensive compared to what Yingver07 mentioned about her package.. :nah:

Dilys

Hi,

They only have Antenatal pacakage after week 12 and cost $800 which includes rotine consultation and simple growth scans, excludes unschedle/Emergency consultations, supplements, blood and other test....

Looks quite expensive compared to what Yingver07 mentioned about her package.. :nah:
Hi juliaKT,

I am curious.. Who is your gynae .. Your antenatal package is exp!

Yingver07

Hi,

Hi JuliaKT, you went to which clinic? Mine is Dr Yeo from Thomson Medical. My package starts from week 12 too, made a mistake intially took was starting from the 1st appt.

JuliaKT

Hi Dilys & Yingver,

I my Gynae is Dr.clifton C.K chan from Singapore Women's clinic... he is a nice doctor and his staffs there are also very friendly. The clinic is nearby my office and so I choose to come here. Another thing I like is that it is not crowded and feeling relax in the clinic while waiting..

But now, it seems a little expensive and need to consider other Gynae :D

Yingver07

Hi Dilys & Yingver,

I my Gynae is Dr.clifton C.K chan from Singapore Women's clinic... he is a nice doctor and his staffs there are also very friendly. The clinic is nearby my office and so I choose to come here. Another thing I like is that it is not crowded and feeling relax in the clinic while waiting..

It's quite expensive compare to mine. my package cost $600 starting from week 12. Just that other medicine cost need to pay. I guess pretty much all clinic are the same. Where is more convienent for you?

Dilys

Hi Dilys & Yingver,

Hi juliaKT,

It's very exp for a clinic! Antenal package doesn't include your Oscar test, glucose test & detailed scan.
Your clinic is using 3d or 4d scan for ultrasound ? Are you given a copy of scan after every visit ?

JuliaKT

It's quite expensive compare to mine. my package cost $600 starting from week 12. Just that other medicine cost need to pay. I guess pretty much all clinic are the same. Where is more convienent for you?
I'm staying in the jurong west area.. So clementi is already good location for me to go.. haha.
Usually, how frequent do you have to go to gyane? If it is just once a month or twice, I'd rather travel all the way to down town to meet better gynae with relevant price. :)

JuliaKT

Hi juliaKT,

It's very exp for a clinic! Antenal package doesn't include your Oscar test, glucose test & detailed scan.
Your clinic is using 3d or 4d scan for ultrasound ? Are you given a copy of scan after every visit ?
No, it doesn't include any other test. Even for blood test, it will cost me $300 in my next appointment.
4d scan is extra charge also. :)
Yes, the scan copy was given every visit.

how about your packages? Does it include those blood test fees and supplements fees?

Dilys

I'm staying in the jurong west area.. So clementi is already good location for me to go.. haha.
Usually, how frequent do you have to go to gyane? If it is just once a month or twice, I'd rather travel all the way to down town to meet better gynae with relevant price. :)
Wow that's far.. 1st 2 appt ..2 weeks once, starting from 3rd appt once a month till last mth again 2 week once

Yingver07

Last sat is my 1st appointment. Then he asked me to come back 2 weeks later. As the 1st 3 month is most crucial so might be every 2 weeks or so bah.

Yingver07

No, it doesn't include any other test. Even for blood test, it will cost me $300 in my next appointment.

how about your packages? Does it include those blood test fees and supplements fees?
Juz blood test alone cost you $300?

Dilys

Hi juliaKT,

My gynae is Dr chen Li Han @ Yishun women"s clinic. My antenatal package is $650 from 12 wks (3rd appt) to delivery. Includes all supplements. Oscar test is $300+.(12wk). Every visit will be given a copy of scan with all baby"s measurements detail.
(20wk) $130 for detailed scan (full detailed of baby"s report, 2 copies of scan (3d) + 1 copy of 4d scan of baby" face)
$20 for glucose test

Jenni

Hi juliaKT,

My gynae is Dr chen Li Han @ Yishun women"s clinic. My antenatal package is $650 from 12 wks (3rd appt) to delivery. Includes all supplements. Oscar test is $300+.(12wk). Every visit will be given a copy of scan with all baby"s measurements detail.
(20wk) $130 for detailed scan (full detailed of baby"s report, 2 copies of scan (3d) + 1 copy of 4d scan of baby" face)
$20 for glucose test
Hi Dilys,

You stay yishun?

Hi all...
I am 8 weeks plus pregnant with my second baby..
my first child is already 3yr old..
my EDD is on 6 jul...
Hi Qiqi,

Congrats...