EDD July 2012

Jenni

All package from diff gynea is all different price, think my is the most ex, I remember i pay $1k for the package, forget from when onwards, it include scan and the supplements...

Don worry for the package, coz in the end it will all be included into the hospital bill, you may pay more cash now but hospital bill u don need to pay too much cash... Thats what i have 2 yrs back... Believe now is still the same... :Dancing_tongue:

JuliaKT

Wow that's far.. 1st 2 appt ..2 weeks once, starting from 3rd appt once a month till last month again 2 week once
Maybe you can refer to this thread for recommendation of gynaes Singapore Obstetricians and Gynaecologists
Yes, Dilys. it is far. But now I'm thinking if I should go direct to any good gynae from Mount A and take the package there if it is cheapre than my current gynae.

thanks Yingver. I have to give time to read that thread you've given.. :D

once a month and twice a month should be ok to travel :)

JuliaKT

Hi juliaKT,

My gynae is Dr chen Li Han @ Yishun women"s clinic. My antenatal package is $650 from 12 wks (3rd appt) to delivery. Includes all supplements. Oscar test is $300+.(12wk). Every visit will be given a copy of scan with all baby"s measurements detail.
(20wk) $130 for detailed scan (full detailed of baby"s report, 2 copies of scan (3d) + 1 copy of 4d scan of baby" face)
$20 for glucose test
Oh.. that's quite a reseasonable price... Thanks for the information.. Now i've a clear picture what I should look for in the Antenatal package :)

JuliaKT

All package from diff gynea is all different price, think my is the most ex, I remember i pay $1k for the package, forget from when onwards, it include scan and the supplements...

Don worry for the package, coz in the end it will all be included into the hospital bill, you may pay more cash now but hospital bill u don need to pay too much cash... Thats what i have 2 yrs back... Believe now is still the same... :Dancing_tongue:
Hi Jenni,

I'm not sure if the hospital bill would be reduce if the gynae from their hospital.... But in the package from my gynae, the delivery fees is fixed and so for the hospital bills. for example, Antenatal package is $800 + Normal Delivery ($800) to gynae + 4-bedded in Mount A ($1206x2days)

Jenni

Hi Jenni,

I'm not sure if the hospital bill would be reduce if the gynae from their hospital.... But in the package from my gynae, the delivery fees is fixed and so for the hospital bills. for example, Antenatal package is $800 + Normal Delivery ($800) to gynae + 4-bedded in Mount A ($1206x2days)
Hi JuliaKT,

After u pay for ur Antenatal package, ur gynea will give u reciept or what so u can claim medisave with ur hospital bill, that what i did for my delivery at 2009... U may check with ur gynea...

Yingver07

Hi JuliaKT,

After u pay for ur Antenatal package, ur gynea will give u reciept or what so u can claim medisave with ur hospital bill, that what i did for my delivery at 2009... U may check with ur gynea...
Yea. My gynae told me so too. :)

Yingver07

Hi Yingver,

I have the feeling too but still ok, i think is normal at least not those too painful type... It better to ask ur gynea...
It's not feeling painful la..just that wheneven i touch my tummy the muscle there feel aching/cramp.

Last edited:

valwee

Mummies, so will kk's subsidy rates be cheaper than packages at private clinics? Cuz i was thinking if the difference is not big, i rather go private. :(

mei2009

Hello July mummies! I'm now 9 weeks, EDD 14 July. Just had my first ultrasound scan on Tuesday and heard the super exciting heartbeat! :)

Been reading your comparisons on the packages. Just wondering if any gynae will accept patients in the final 6 weeks? Cos I'm overseas and hope to go back to deliver...

lauraqueh

Heard from my gynea, now still in KKH but soon going to TMC, that the rates in KKH will be increasing and the package in TMC is cheaper. Not sure if he's saying this because he wants me to follow him.