EDD July 2012

makarios

Did my IUI in Oct and found out that I'm pregnant last week! Now in my 5th week. This will be my 2nd child. Went to the gynae a few times for HCG blood test to confirm baby is growing. And all is well...Thank God! Not much symptoms just bloatedness. Any other mummies?

Jheyyy

Hi there,
I'm pregnant with 2nd baby too.
I'm 6 weeks plus today.
EDD is on 5th July.
My 1st child is turning 10mo on the 27th this month.
Have not told my family yet though.

sandywxy

Selling Capella S230 premium cony stroller @ $250.
* Used less than 10 times. Bought this year!
Perfect condition!
Retailing @ $399 at Mothercare!

-

Selling Avent electronic/manual single breastpump @ $190
100% Brand new in packaging!
Comes with Free breast shield!

Prices can be negociated!
Sms @ 98899784

engravedx

I'm at max 4 weeks going 5 weeks preg with my first baby. Just found out on wed, 16th Nov after 2 pregnancy tests. ~.~" Can't stand the morning sickness, it's driving me crazy the entire day! :(

Jheyyy

I'm at max 4 weeks going 5 weeks preg with my first baby. Just found out on wed, 16th Nov after 2 pregnancy tests. ~.~" Can't stand the morning sickness, it's driving me crazy the entire day! :(
So fast having MS already ?
I had MS only on the 3rd month for my #1.
This one so far so good, just feel bloated on & off.

makarios

Found out last week that there might be 2 babies (non-identical twin)! Overwhelmed!! But really happy. Will confirm this week cos the gynae only detected 1 with heartbeat. Praying...
Morning sickness is a misnomer...I'm suffering throughout the day and nite...

Jheyyy

Found out last week that there might be 2 babies (non-identical twin)! Overwhelmed!! But really happy. Will confirm this week cos the gynae only detected 1 with heartbeat. Praying...
Morning sickness is a misnomer...I'm suffering throughout the day and nite...
Wow ! That's nice to hear !
I'm only 23 & this is already my #2, so I can't afford to have twins. Definitely not gonna have another baby after this.

engravedx

Yah! ~.~ Somemore it's my first one. Don't know how long more the morning sickness is going to last. Plus doctor says I have really very low blood pressure right now. *sigh* Haven't seen my gynae yet. So I'm unsure how long I've been preg. But my bf came back from Australia on the 17th Oct, so it can't be earlier than that. Hopefully 17th oct is the date I tio. Can't imagine having to endure longer! If the bb only 2-4 weeks old, then I'm really damn suay to experience MS so soon! :( :( :( Somemore everyday feeling so anxious, can't sleep well, and got to work. ~.~"

makarios

Wow ! That's nice to hear !
I'm only 23 & this is already my #2, so I can't afford to have twins. Definitely not gonna have another baby after this.
I'm in my late 30s and this will be my #2 & #3. So not expecting this. Wondering how to cope with the complications, delivery, breastfeeding, etc...but having faith that it'll all turn out well.

JuliaKT

Hi Congrats to all.
This is my first baby and quite excited for the 9 months journey :)
Just met the first appointment with Gynae and do scanning.. I'm in 6weeks preg and My EDD is in July 19. :)

JuliaKT

I'm in my late 30s and this will be my #2 & #3. So not expecting this. Wondering how to cope with the complications, delivery, breastfeeding, etc...but having faith that it'll all turn out well.
Hi makarios,

Don't worry.. everything will turn out fine. My aunty who is in her early 40s delivered non-identical twins on this year June, early before the actual due dates. The baby boy was not so healthy and has to be in ICU for nearly 3weeks.. Now he is getting better day by day.. Have faith and you could go through this :)

makarios

Hi makarios,

dont't worry.. everything will turn out fine. My aunty who is in her early 40s delivered non-identical twins on this year June, early before the actual due dates. The baby boy was not so healthy and has to be in ICU for nearly 3weeks.. Now he is getting better day by day.. Have faith and you could go through this :)
Thanks for the encouragement...:) Will keep in faith and expect the best.

Fadeela

Hi, all just confirmed my second pregnancy last week. Now in my 7th week.
my EDD will be on 17 july..... have not taken any gynae yet just getting normal supplement from normal GP.... will be looking for a gynae at later stage maybe in my 20++ week.... ALL THE BEST EVERYONE

Jheyyy

Just seen gynae last Saturday.
My EDD changed to 4th July.
He says if I want to do c-sect, I can choose a date 2 weeks before my edd to deliver my baby, which is in mid June.
Most probably I'll have to undergo c-sect cos I did emergency c-sect for my #1 & she's only 10mo now.

Yingver07

Hi all, I just found out that I'm 5 weeks pregnant with my 1st on 28 nov which is ytd. But haven visit any gynae yet...normally when's e 1st visit to gynae when u found out you're preggy? I'm quite lost though..