EDD July 2012

Jenni

For me i will be going to Mt A again... Mt A is still cheaper then TMC... I also can't wait for my next appt on next Tue...

Yingver, don worry, will be alright... For my first pregnancy i quit smoking at 4 mths, my 2nd pregnancy i quit smoking at 3 mths, this 1 i quit when i know i pregnancy... I quit coz i can't stand the smell anymore hehe... :Dancing_tongue: U can jus tell urself u wan to quit because of ur baby and u will quit 1... Believe in urself u can do it...

Yingver07

For me i will be going to Mt A again... Mt A is still cheaper then TMC... I also can't wait for my next appt on next Tue...

Yingver, don worry, will be alright... For my first pregnancy i quit smoking at 4 mths, my 2nd pregnancy i quit smoking at 3 mths, this 1 i quit when i know i pregnancy... I quit coz i can't stand the smell anymore hehe... :Dancing_tongue: U can jus tell urself u wan to quit because of ur baby and u will quit 1... Believe in urself u can do it...
Hi Jenni, trying very hard. My gynae just called me to go back to see him tml morning. :( due to my blood test..low blood count. As i'm a low blood pressure person. Anything serious about that? Now i'm so stress -_-||

Jenni

Hi Jenni, trying very hard. My gynae just called me to go back to see him tml morning. :( due to my blood test..low blood count. As i'm a low blood pressure person. Anything serious about that? Now i'm so stress -_-||
Hi Yingver, Don worry too much first... See what ur doc say first, i didn't encounter low blood pressure b4... Believe there will be way to make it better, anything update us ok...

valwee

Hi all, this is my 1st baby EDD will be on 7th july.
I'm currently under Kandang Kerbau Hospital's subsidised rate as it was too sudden and we couldn't really afford to go private.
But as most of you mentioned, the packages are btwn $500-$600, how many times of checkup n what does it not include?
As one of the mommy said she had bad experienced when she was under Kandang Kerbau Hospital's subsidy.

adelynn

Wanna Dress Your Pretty Baby/Kids & Yourself Up? Or Want to Find Something Unique for Give Aways to Friends & Family?
Want Something Unique or a Matching Set?
Personalized HairBows, HairClips, HairTies for Girls
Personalized LanYards, Pacifier Clips, Toy Clips & Bib Clips for Kids
Matching HairBows & Daily Wear for Adults
Please Visit HairBows With a Twist @ HairBows With a Twist | Facebook
Like Us to Enjoy 10% Discount!

Yingver07

Hi Yingver, Don worry too much first... See what ur doc say first, i didn't encounter low blood pressure b4... Believe there will be way to make it better, anything update us ok...
Hi Jenni, went to see gynae today & was prescribe with iron & vitamin B12.

Jenni

Hi all, this is my 1st baby EDD will be on 7th july.
I'm currently under Kandang Kerbau Hospital's subsidised rate as it was too sudden and we couldn't really afford to go private.
But as most of you mentioned, the packages are btwn $500-$600, how many times of checkup n what does it not include?
As one of the mommy said she had bad experienced when she was under Kandang Kerbau Hospital's subsidy.
Hi valwee,

For KKH subsidy i have experience for my first pregnancy, it is cheap but when ever u go for check up will be diff doctor to see, when u deliver, the mid wife will help u deliver first then the doctor will come and do the last step... As for the doctor, it will be the trainee doctor... I still remember the doctor told me 'Sry i sew wrongly', that time i have no strengh le so didn't bother too much... I was so scare after that...

Celson

Hope everything goes well for you Yingver. Heard iron can help in low blood pressure, eat healthily and rest well. :)

I went for my first appointment with the gynae last night. Although I'm 7 weeks but doc said it's very small and the scan looks like 5 weeks... too tiny to see heart beat. Too early to tell if everything is fine, gotta go for another scan in two weeks.

As I got cramps every now and then, he prescribed me 30 progesterone pills to help stabilize. I feel anxious but doing my best to relax and be happy. Prays everything will be all well and good.

JuliaKT

Hi Yingver and Celson,

I think it's normal to have low blood pressure during the first few weeks. You can drink more juices with sugars and some salt.. Or drink some Oral rehydrating salts which you can easily buy from Guardian pharmacy..

My gynae also gave me prosgetrone to help stabalize and strengthen the ovary to prevent miscarrage during the first 8 weeks.

Take care and rest well :)

Yingver07

Hi Yingver, don worry so much jus remember to eat ur med, rest well and eat well... Did the doctor scan for u? U know ur Edd le ma?
Hi Jenni, the gynae tried to scan but my bladder was not full enough anyway i just did my scan last sat on my 1st appt. I only know EDD is in July. Think muz wait till my 2nd appt when can hear heartbeat then he will know the exact date bah.

Yingver07

Hope everything goes well for you Yingver. Heard iron can help in low blood pressure, eat healthily and rest well. :)

I went for my first appointment with the gynae last night. Although I'm 7 weeks but doc said it's very small and the scan looks like 5 weeks... too tiny to see heart beat. Too early to tell if everything is fine, gotta go for another scan in two weeks.

As I got cramps every now and then, he prescribed me 30 progesterone pills to help stabilize. I feel anxious but doing my best to relax and be happy. Prays everything will be all well and good.
Hi Celson, same goes for me. When i found out i was preggy as counted from my LMP i should be in week 6 when i went for my 1st appt but gynae say is too small so he gauge roughly abt 4 weeks only & ask me to go back in 2 weeks time also so by then can hear heartbeat. So anxious for my 2nd appt next sat. :) I also feel the cramps almost every night so got the med he prescibed too..it's in white round pill.

Jenni

Hi Jenni, the gynae tried to scan but my bladder was not full enough anyway i just did my scan last sat on my 1st appt. I only know EDD is in July. Think muz wait till my 2nd appt when can hear heartbeat then he will know the exact date bah.
Hi, then wait till the next appt ba... rmb relax stay happy , rest well and eat well....

valwee

Hi valwee,

For Kandang Kerbau Hospital subsidy i have experience for my first pregnancy, it is cheap but when ever you go for check up will be diff doctor to see, when you deliver, the mid wife will help you deliver first then the doctor will come and do the last step... As for the doctor, it will be the trainee doctor... I still remember the doctor told me 'Sry i sew wrongly', that time i have no strengh so didn't bother too much... I was so scare after that...

Omg so seriously? how long ago was that? i dont mind hving diff doctors each time but its the sewing part that im afraid of.. btw hw much in total did you spent?

Btw, any of you here who drinks milk or soya milk and throws up?

Huishan

Hi mummies,
I m a 23 years old mummy with a 16 mths old gal, n currently pregnant for ard 9 weeks with my second child.
Have nt seen any doc yet, but will b gg to KK for a check on 20th.

Hope to know more frds thru here.

Jenni

Omg so seriously? how long ago was that? i dont mind hving diff doctors each time but its the sewing part that im afraid of.. btw hw much in total did you spent?

Btw, any of you here who drinks milk or soya milk and throws up?
Hi valwee,

that is 5 yrs ago, yr 2006... That time my bill is jus $1k+, all deduct by medisave... Now the bill i not so sure but for KK subsidy will not be too ex... That's what i experience, for subsidy rate the nurse will treat u diff, very bad... After that i told myself will not go back there anymore, for my 2nd and 3rd will book a doctor...

Maybe i too suai to have that doctor to do the sew up for me... Don worry too much, may not happen to u...

Jenni

Hi mummies,
I m a 23 years old mummy with a 16 mths old gal, n currently pregnant for ard 9 weeks with my second child.
Have nt seen any doc yet, but will b gg to KK for a check on 20th.

Hope to know more frds thru here.
Hi Huishan, Congrats to u, young mummies... u also stay yishun? Me too...

valwee

Hi valwee,

that is 5 yrs ago, yr 2006... That time my bill is just $1k+, all deduct by medisave... Now the bill i not so sure but for KK subsidy will not be too ex... That's what i experience, for subsidy rate the nurse will treat you diff, very bad... After that i told myself will not go back there anymore, for my 2nd and 3rd will book a doctor...

Maybe i too suai to have that doctor to do the sew up for me... dont worry too much, may not happen to you...
lol im afraid too.. yet me n my husband's financial doesnt really allow us to go private..

hey hui shan, im 23 too! but wif 1st child