EDD July 2012

qoolly

Hi all,

I'm new here, am at my 27th week. I lost around 2kg in my first 3 months from 48kg, just due to no appetite, now at 51.5kg. My tummy seems to be getting bigger but no apparent extra weight gain on other parts of my body (luckily!)

paul

I am finally at 3rd trimster. So lucky u gals.. I at 28 wks, gained 12 kg. Duno hw lose weight also .. Prob will try hard to breastfeed.

Carol80

Xuezhen09 & qoolly: you are so lucky. Only gain so little. So envy. I will hv to take a long time to remove all the excess fats after delivery.

Paul: I certainly hope to bf to at least a good 3-6 mths. Pray that I will hv loads of milk. Cheers

Anyone had feel bb hiccup b4? I'm wondering wat i just felt is him having hiccup.. I feel sm kind of regular movement at the same area for a few minutes..

catflying

Anyone had feel baby hiccup before? I'm wondering what i just felt is him having hiccup.. I feel sm kind of regular movement at the same area for a few minutes..
Me! I have been having it for quite a while. At first I thought it was braxton hicks but when I google. It doesn't seem like it. I even ask hubby to place his hand on my tummy and he said baby heartbeat. Not likely to me because it is at the right corner of the tummy. It feels like regular heart pulse which lasted for few minutes. I got abit alarmed but after googling, realised it could be baby hiccups. I am having it like 1-2 times a day. quite often.

mei2009

Hi mummies! Hope the week is starting well for you :)

Want to share something cute - I think I can feel baby's little heels! It is hard and round and small against my belly, can't think of anything else it could be. Very excited. Whenever I feel him move, I'll press my belly to encourage him to move more. Then sometimes he'll give me a heel or two. Can be painful if it's a soft spot but otherwise so fun!

Hi mummies! Hope the week is starting well for you :)

Want to share something cute - I think I can feel baby's little heels! It is hard and round and small against my belly, can't think of anything else it could be. Very excited. Whenever I feel him move, I'll press my belly to encourage him to move more. Then sometimes he'll give me a heel or two. Can be painful if it's a soft spot but otherwise so fun!
could tt be his elbow too? :brolleyes:
these few days, i always feel him fidgeting ard in my tummy..haha, guess its kind of crampy inside now..cant move as freely liao..

catflying

Oh my back is breaking. Even now after one hour on the chair with the back pillow support, i feel my spine aching. How i wish I could get a good massage!

Mei2009, are you back in Sing yet? How long is your flight? I am flying back on friday. 5 hours. Hope I can tahan not to go toilet so often.

mei2009

Oh my back is breaking. Even now after one hour on the chair with the back pillow support, i feel my spine aching. How i wish I could get a good massage!

Mei2009, are you back in Sing yet? How long is your flight? I am flying back on friday. 5 hours. Hope I can tahan not to go toilet so often.
Hey catflying, I'm leaving in 30 hours' time! Reaching Singapore very late on Thursday night, actually Friday already. But my flight is about 24 hours, including a 3 hour transit in Seoul. Means no sleep for 24 hours!! Doc wants me to get up and walk every two hours - going to use movies to time my in-flight exercise :) You should need to walk around too right?

catflying

Oh have a good trip! Its really a long journey for you. Is anybody travelling with you? I think doc advice make sense cos if you sit long in the seat, your back will be v sore. I am flying alone so need to worry about my luggage (heard alot of thefts lately esp China flights) and also going to toilet every 10 mins.

mei2009

Oh have a good trip! Its really a long journey for you. Is anybody travelling with you? I think doc advice make sense cos if you sit long in the seat, your back will be v sore. I am flying alone so need to worry about my luggage (heard alot of thefts lately esp China flights) and also going to toilet every 10 mins.
I'll be on my own too. If you lock things up, should be fine. I've travelled alone many times - just carry the keys in a little sling bag that's on me all the time. Btw, in case you don't know, Changi has a porter service - can call them from inside to help you with your checked bags! I was so relieved to find this cos I have three very heavy bags that I cannot hoist off the claim belt on my own.. Have a good flight home! :)

Terminal 1 - Tel: (65) 9179 4836
Terminal 2 - Tel: (65) 9117 6311
Terminal 3 - Tel: (65) 9649 9208

catflying

I'll be on my own too. If you lock things up, should be fine. I've travelled alone many times - just carry the keys in a little sling bag that's on me all the time. Btw, in case you don't know, Changi has a porter service - can call them from inside to help you with your checked bags! I was so relieved to find this cos I have three very heavy bags that I cannot hoist off the claim belt on my own.. Have a good flight home! :)

Terminal 1 - Tel: (65) 9179 4836
Terminal 2 - Tel: (65) 9117 6311
Terminal 3 - Tel: (65) 9649 9208

Thanks! I didn't know about the porter service and to think I used to work in Airport. :p I was planning to bring a small cabin size luggage back because to avoid hoisting the luggage. Hmm now I can load more aldy.

Yingver07

what to bring?

I wonder when to start packing hospital bag. & what to bring etc breast pump, breast pad needed? Any add ons?

My list:
New born clothing
Swaddle
Disposable cotton panties
Pad with long wings

XMSWHITEX

Re: what to bring?

Hi,

do any mummy know how to get rid of black armpit.. cos currently i have this issue... :embarrassed:

thank you

Hi,

do any mummy know how to get rid of black armpit.. cos currently i have this issue... :embarrassed:

thank you
I think you can only wait until after delivery..i have the same issue also, n i believe its caused by e pregnant hormone..n the amt of melanin we had in our body..i think tis is also one of the caused for those wif darker nipple color during pregnancy..

I think you can only wait until after delivery..i have the same issue also, n i believe its caused by e pregnant hormone..n the amt of melanin we had in our body..i think tis is also one of the caused for those wif darker nipple color during pregnancy..
ya! i have the same problem too!
in between the folds of my arm pit has darker... eeww
i try to scrub and keep it clean daily...
cross finger it will go away after i pop
i avoid wearing sleeveless now... :)
may i ask will our nipple color lighten after we pop too?