EDD July 2012

xuezhen09

Finally had some time away from baby :)

Anyone experience severe leg swelling after giving birth?? My legs r lyk pigs trotter.. I didn't hv such pblm during preg.. Nw popped out le, then the pblm come.. The swelling is all the way to my thigh.

PetPet

Oh..my legs, hands and body swell like pig nw but I haven't pop, so after I give birth still will continue swell ar...zzzzzz

xuezhen09:669071 said:

Anyone experience severe leg swelling after giving birth?? My legs r lyk pigs trotter.. I didn't hv such pblm during preg.. Nw popped out le, then the pblm come.. The swelling is all the way to my thigh.
Hi.. ur n0t al0ne...
Ive experienced that t00... what u can d0 iS while u Sleep put y0ur legS high up..Stack pill0w.. i did mine.. & it w0rkS t00.. itS will takeS a few dayS & will g0 away.. aS f0r the thigh area.. mine Still Big up till t0day... hmph.. tried uSing ginger cream t0 Smallen it.. but i gueSS it will take tyme...

engravedx

My swollen legs disappeared immediately after i gave birth. I was admiring my legs thinking how skinny it is, cos i had super bad swellings since 2nd tri and I cant rly rmb hw my legs look like. Lol. End up, few days later, my legs swell again. Damn sad!!! But another few days and it went away. Lol. Till now nv come back le..

xuezhen09

Scare me!! I was shock to see the swelling of my leg.. Scarily swollen.. Think it must be the long hours of labour plus the epidural.. Leg nv move tts y..

I hv lyk backache, swelling of legs, and pain in the tailbone as baby was squashing tt area when in labour.. Can't wait for all the symptoms to go away..

And also I can't wait to complete my confinement.. Can't stand the taste n smell of ginger.. Miss cuddling my hubby as my bolster.. Miss gg out for high-teas..

mei2009

Huh? I was hoping my swelling would go away after giving birth!! :( Just now went to do foot reflexology - the guy managed to rub my legs until they stopped hurting and actually looked almost normal! Now I can't wait to deliver.. Baby come fasterly!

xuezhen09

Hopefully it will nt take long to go away.. Kinda uncomfortable..

Any mummies gt recommendation on iPhone apps for nursing of baby.. For e.g. Breast feeding time, bathing tym..

Oojo

Xuezhen, there is one "what to expect baby tracker" where can put all logs etc.. Plus get basic info (something like in book with same name) but I donno how useful is it as yet to pop n use..

May be experienced mummies can share more app names :)

Oojo

My legs as well.. Specially thighs have become huge!!! Was wondering if it's mine when wore leggings on weekend.. :)

Hope comes back to normal after delivery.. Gotto exercise as well mummies else difficult to loose later..

mrsrayyan

thks for all e reply mummies regarding wat to pack for e hospital bag..roughly know wat to bring.. but i ll be delivering in NUH..
Xuezhen09, u delivered in NUH rite? hw was it? wat did they provide? stil thinkin whether to take 1 bedder or 4 bedded..hmmm..
my legs r so swollen too.. walked ard a bit only will be very painful & red.. massage lady told me when i did my pre natal massage is dat its bcoz i used to bathe at nite & drink cold drinks.. so nw ve to juz endure la.. hopefully it ll go back to normal aft delivery coz if nt cannot wear all my heels..:((.. anw, tot of going for one last date wif hubby before baby arrive.. plan wana go for nice dinner & go to a hotel for a relaxing bubble bath.. but is it safe to soak in bathtub? any ideas on nice but cheap hotels wif bathtub? tot of gg hotel
81 only coz dun wana spend so much but i juz feel its weird..:/..haiz...

PetPet

Sobs..my legs start to have tiny red bump, not only giant swelling feet and leg.itchy feet! Shld be PUPP?pls dun spread!need to consult my gynae tmrw!

isyantasya

Hi mummies! I m at my 38 weeks.. My edd will be on 21/7..
Hi petpet! I m also having the rashes I VHS led with my gynae and she says it's common during the late trimester.. Say that I have the pregnancy rash and gave me some lotions to put on. But the itch was like hell and could hardly sleep.. Just have to hang on and bear with it as it ll go away after delivery.. Hopefully!

PetPet

Isyantasya- Yea,Hopefully will go away soon.
Nw having irregular mild cramps, shld be BH. Quite uncomfortable with slight pain, a bit disturb cz it's just a "false labour"contraction again...

PetPet

Why the cramp won't stop? Bb keep drilling dwn.and I m getting hungry at this hour if never sleep normally.really no energy to endure both the bb kicking, drilling and cramps.

kbph75

Hi all parents ,
I am selling a brand new Little Tikes kitchen Cup Cake sealed in box. free delivery at any Eastern area or collection point @ Eunos MRT. S$80/- cash on delivery

Features:
• Knob for stove burners makes "clicking" sound
• Real working drawer and oven doors
• Storage space for plates and accessories
• No batteries required
• Accessories included:
* 1-Cupcake tray
* 1-Pot with lid
* 1-Spatula
* 2-Plates
* 2-Forks
* 2-Knives
* 2-Spoonscup cake.jpg
* 2-Spice shakers
* 4-Cupcakes

Anyone interested , please contact Kelvin H/P : 96305352 for information...