EDD July 2012

mei2009

I also face e same problem... Any good recommendation
I upgraded to M size last night, using petpet. 7.30 pm to 2.30 am - full of pee, no leak. 2.30 am to 7.40 am, full of pee but not sure if there was poo, no leak. But I went to wash up for 20 minutes, poo came out of sides and back! Maybe explosive poo just cannot be helped? Going to try other brands in M too when I get them at baby fair next month. Still have too many S size, sighs..

JuliaKT

hi, i m using huggies S size, it leaks too, at the back.. and its so messy.
any recommendation of diapers that doesnt leak?
My girl had same issue with diaper sizes and leakage. I tried Merries from NTUC and no leakage after that. The material is good and not so bulky even after poo & pee.

breadgal

Backache sometimes is due to the strain caused by our 10 mths pregnancy.. During pregnancy i already suffered backache but still acceptable except for my 2nd pregnancy when reached e 3rd trimester it's killing me.. For both my deliveries I had no epi but still haiz..
For my 1st child immediately after I deliver the backache hit me in e delivery room.. So pain tat I have to slp on e side.. It last for a few months & go off by itself..
For my 2nd child the backache hit me during my confinement.. Now still 'enjoying' it.. Haha..

mummy evon

congrats to all mummy

Mum us really great! Congrats to you all but becos of our bb all of us lost our nice figure! Who still yet to slim down I got a good tips for u do MSG me at 91877051 !

JuliaKT

July mummies, how are things with you? I hope you are now learned what your baby likes and dislikes, what is his character etc... As I'm the first time mom, it's been amazing how the baby can show their emotions through their eyes and behaviors. My baby girl surprises me with something new each day.

Now, my baby girl is 2 and a half month. and she already is a chatterbox when we talk to her.. She moves/shakes are hands and legs in enthusiasm when we say something to her. She smiles a lot now. And what surprise me most is that she responses with very big smile when we say good morning to her in the morning..

How about your baby? I"m sure that you will have interesting stories to share also.. :) wanna hear how the babies behaves and what are the activities you do with your baby.. For me, I'm start reading to my girl and found that she likes it too..

Snowgal

[h=2][/h]
Hi, would like to check baby sling can last till baby how old? is it baby dont like to be in sling once their neck can support themselves?
once their neck can support themselves, is it better to put them in carrier than sling?
tia for replies.

mei2009

Hi, would like to check baby sling can last till baby how old? is it baby dont like to be in sling once their neck can support themselves?
once their neck can support themselves, is it better to put them in carrier than sling?
tia for replies.
No idea but my sling is a second-hand and going strong.. Recently, bb prefers to be upright so he is often struggling when in the lying down position in the sling so I use upright position. I also use a carrier sometimes but it's more difficult to nurse and eat with that!

Snowgal

No idea but my sling is a second-hand and going strong.. Recently, bb prefers to be upright so he is often struggling when in the lying down position in the sling so I use upright position. I also use a carrier sometimes but it's more difficult to nurse and eat with that!
ic.. i m using the front carrier, but felt that baby head is always tilted to one side for long time, as she is always looking at her surrounding, and she is not facing me in front directly, thus i m worry if her neck will feel pain n it will become a habit for her.. i dunno if i shd get a sling, so that baby's head can be in straight position when put her inside, but my baby likes to b carry upright position now rather than lying position.
any advice?