EDD July 2012

SKY2012

Hi mummy, I'm looking for pampers receipt dated Oct'12 onwards. Can help?
pls contact 90478976. Thks so much in advance.

SKY2012

Hi Mummy, it seem we shld feed our baby 150ml every 3 to 4hr.
Just to share, lately I bought my BB boy to see PD. He claim he is over weight and must reduce feeding volume.
So now I'm feeding him 120 every 3 to 4hr. But he will cry non stop after every feed as if still hungry.
Im feel sad and very lost for weeks but yet bother by what PD say...

Snowgal

Hi Mummy, it seem we shld feed our baby 150ml every 3 to 4hr.
Just to share, lately I bought my BB boy to see PD. He claim he is over weight and must reduce feeding volume.
So now I'm feeding him 120 every 3 to 4hr. But he will cry non stop after every feed as if still hungry.
Im feel sad and very lost for weeks but yet bother by what PD say...
how many months is yr baby? what is his weight?
150ml is the finished level after adding in the fm or before?

cyberie

Hi Snowgal, my baby is now 5mth plus. Mentioned amount are before adding formula.
Same as mine.. also 150 before adding formula..
My ger is within the 50% range...
she feed about 5 times a day... in the middle of the night .. another feed ... about 80 to 100..

Snowgal

hi mummies,
have u started introducing solids to your baby? may i know which baby food n brand d u first intro?
tia.

cyberie

hi mummies,
have u started introducing solids to your baby? may i know which baby food n brand d u first intro?
tia.
I would like to know too.. my ger gotta start on solid son...
any rice cereals to recommend? should i start with vege first??

JuliaKT

Hi. I started introduced my girl with rice cereal from Nestlé. My paediatrician advices to give her one meal if rice cereal for one week then introduce one type of fruit/ vegetable the next week so that u will know if it is allergic to her.
Now I'm giving rice cereal for lunch and then apple purée / sweet potato / carrot etc around 3-4pm
For me, I made my own purée by steaming and blending with baby food processor.

Hi. I started introduced my girl with rice cereal from Nestlé. My paediatrician advices to give her one meal if rice cereal for one week then introduce one type of fruit/ vegetable the next week so that u will know if it is allergic to her.
Now I'm giving rice cereal for lunch and then apple purée / sweet potato / carrot etc around 3-4pm
For me, I made my own purée by steaming and blending with baby food processor.
hi JuliaKt, do you spoon feed her? can she sit up already?

JuliaKT

Hi Dramaqueen. No, she can't sit up by her own yet. But the pediatrician adviced to introduce solid food earlier since she is very active and my milk supply is not really enough. :( And yes, I spoon feed her..

cyberie

do u mean u feed your baby semi-solid 2 times a day?
i am starting with rice cereal first as well...
so after the first week.. i continue with rice cereal and add another vege/fruit? is that correct??

Jennychia7

Hi all mummies, I'm new here. Hope I can learn and share something here. I have a 5 month old baby and has been very cranky n difficult to manage... I have heard about infant massage during my hospital visit. Anyone tried it? Can give some comments? Found this kids spa at turf city? Anyone tried it? Hoping that the massage can help like how it helps me...

JuliaKT

Hi all mummies, I'm new here. Hope I can learn and share something here. I have a 5 month old baby and has been very cranky n difficult to manage... I have heard about infant massage during my hospital visit. Anyone tried it? Can give some comments? Found this kids spa at turf city? Anyone tried it? Hoping that the massage can help like how it helps me...
I massage my baby girl after showering her according to the booklet i received from hospital. You an also search on internet. There are many sites show you how to massage infant. :) All you need is olive oil or baby lotion and sing or talk to her while stroking gently on each part of the baby :D
It is a good bonding with my little girl.. :)