EDD July 2013

veryloved

heylo! i'm due on 27th July! went for gynae checkup yesterday and saw/heard my little baby's heartbeat! sooo fast.....

veryloved

I had my 1st checkup at 5th weeks, 2nd one at 8th week, and the next is 3 weeks later @ 11th week. Should be done in every 3 weeks. The next one will be OSCAR/Triple test and sign up for package. :)

HZ Jr

Hello babes! My EDD is 20th July! Can't wait for the second trimester. Anybody here experience weird cravings?

Does anybody know the typical hospital bill size? Heard a frd who just gave birth at KK, normal delivery just need to pay less than $50 in cash! After the cpf subsidies.

Anybody here can share?

Bubbles83

Hello, I'm new here. My edd is 16 July.

My first Gynae visit was about 6 wks, then 8 wks, then after that supposed to be a month later. But I was worried that I don't feel my baby so I went at 10wks for a scan. I had a miscarriage before so was quite paranoid. But now I'm coming to 12 wks & have morning sickness, so yes, morning sickness is a good sign to know that bb is there & alive!

Yarlane

Hi bubbles,

my scans were at 6th week, 9th and then 12th (suppose to be in a months time) but doc realize the bb growing too fast...then tell me come back earlier for specific scans.

Any one knows if the specific tests during the 13 week involves anything that is different from the usual scans?? What does it involve and that how the doc is going to do it?

Thanks!

Bubbles83

Did ur gynae ask u to go for the nuchal translucency & blood test? I'm going for it nxt tues. it's to test for possible genetic defects/ Down's syndrome.

Congratulations to all parents to be!

We believe that all babies are priceless gifts and miracles and mummies deserve to be well informed and taken care of immaculately. Aixin Mummies confinement and wellness sanctuary is a one stop confinement and wellness center for mummies. Services we offer include pre/post natal yoga, lessons on infant care and pre/post natal care, first aid for infants, professional confinement care and stay in confinement services etc. Please feel free to contact us at 98228876 or email aixinmummies@gmail.com for further enquiries.

swathi

Hey everyone! my baby no 2 due on 22 july! OSCAR scheduled on wednesday! Wondering how soon can we determine the gender!

ohmybaby

My EDD changed from 22 Jul (during my first visit) to 21 Jul (my last visit)! not sure whether is it because my baby grew abit faster? haha.. so should be either of these 2 dates!

My gynae's at Gleaeagles. how abt you ladies?

My Edd is 22 July 2013...
Am sure that there will be slight changes :)
Hi,

I went for my first gynae's appointment last week. Can detect heartbeat and EDD will be on the 21st of July.

Are there any mommies here with the same EDD as me?

wxw001

My EDD changed from 22 Jul (during my first visit) to 21 Jul (my last visit)! not sure whether is it because my baby grew abit faster? haha.. so should be either of these 2 dates!

My gynae's at Gleaeagles. how about you ladies?
>> Anyone going to TMC or have experience with TMC for delivery? I check their website , there's some package for FBI/ SBI. Anyone took it before? If yes, what's the good and bad of the package?

swathi

Im just back from the OSCAR or nuchal translucency & blood test. I am around 12 weeks and 5 days. The scan was quite detailed. Took around 20 mins, if the baby co operates can be even faster. Follwed by which there was a blood test. Apparently they combine both tests and get back to you with the results. I was told it takes around 4 days to a week. Like Bubbles said its to determine genetic defects and the Downs syndrome.

swathi

Its intially 2, 6th week and then 8th, after which 3 weeks apart thats 11th, if all is well it will be once in 4 weeks thereafter.

Bubbles83

Sorry wxw001, i'm not too sure about TMC. But my ex colleague delivered there & she had some complications and the equipment at TMC did not support her & she had to pay additional medical fees to have an ambulance bring her to KK. It was a bad experience for her and she recommended to go for bigger hospitals w more equipment. If u hv a smooth delivery, then TMC should be able to cater to u, if not...sounds v scary tt they don't have adequate equipment to treat u.

Mine's at Mt A. Anyone at Mt A too?

Ericka

Hihi, congrats to all! I'm also expecting my baby #1. :)
EDD was 25 July at 6th week, but changed to 17 July at 9th week :p sudden growth spurt.. Haha..
I just did my blood test last week, and doc called this week to inform all's fine :) happy!!
I'm at the start of my 14th week but still having evening sickness (not morning). Always nausea at night but I don't vomit.. Just have serious problem eating at night or deciding what to eat.. I've no specific craving for certain food but prefer sour, salty & spicy food. I also hate foodcourt smell, fast food oily smell and ramen pork broth!! Still hate them! Yucks!

Hope I'll be fine by 15th week.. Can't wait to start eating everything and just whack!