EDD July 2013

eowyn

Hi,

I went for my first gynae's appointment last week. Can detect heartbeat and EDD will be on the 21st of July.

Are there any mommies here with the same EDD as me?

eowyn

Btw, how are the 2 of u coping so far? I have quite bad morning sickness, includes nauseous and vomiting. Hope tat things will get better soon.

EnonPoh

Me too :(
Very bad morning sickness... basically i vomit 3 to 4 times a day...
Don't really feel like eating too... all food seems to be disgusting to me...
hopefully it will get better soon...

This is my 1st pregnancy and I am so worried daily if baby is growing ok in me... healthy.... lol!

wxw001

Hi, my edd is mid jul. my 2nd preggy. But this tome round morning sickness is very bad. Doc said had to take small meals frequently... Maybe u can try that too. :)

Livia

I'm feeling terrible :( been vomiting alot today. Past few days only nauseous.

Btw, how are the 2 of u coping so far? I have quite bad morning sickness, includes nauseous and vomiting. Hope tat things will get better soon.

EnonPoh

yup... taking small meals and soda biscuits...
sucking on hard candies too... the fav are the Fox's Crystal Clear Fruit Candies :)

eowyn

Today is a very blue Monday. Feel very tired and nauseous... Trying very hard not to throw up... Sigh... Lunch time is a torture. Most of my colleagues didn't know tat I'm pregnant, so I have to act as normal as possible during lunch time.

justamom

Many items to clear for nb.. u might wanna consider purchasing..

http://m.facebook.com/messages/read/?tid=id.290617004393314&__user=795159851#!/media/set/?set=oa.399780236754878&type=1&__user=795159851

Livia

Same:( Most of my colleague don't know anything yet. Its been so terrible. Walking into foodcourt feel like puking already.

eowyn

Ya, the smell of food is terrible! I'm now looking at the time and wondering why its not time to go home. I can't focus on my work...

EnonPoh

my morning sickness is so terrible that most of my colleagues know I am pregnant... haha...
Went to Gynae today and he gave me some anti vomit pills... it works.... he mention that having signs of morning sickness is actually good... lol... cos it means baby is there...

eowyn

Yup, that's the only thing that keep me going. Morning sickness means tat the pregnancy is still on-going. One of my interns said tat she noticed tat I'm eating every 2 hrs. Well, if I don't eat, I will throw up. As a result of frequent snacking and just being plain tired, my work efficiency is suffering. Up till now, my manager is still understanding. She even assign someone to help me with my work!