Edd July 2014

Suimitao

Hi, anyone has booked Malay post natal massage? I called 2 but was rejected as July is their fasting period. Anyone can recommend your Malay massage? Prefer those who can help to massage breast to clear milk ducts..

egft

Hi Egft,
Where is ur gynae located at? I personally think that most gynae that do delivery in Mt E. Novena is encouraging mummies to deliver there as it is relatively new. I saw the package and its abit costly as they only have single bedded.
Hi Feera,

sorry for the late reply. :001_302:
Gynae is located at NEX, he's given me the choice of:

1) TMC
2) Mt E @ Novena
3) Mount Alvernia

Considering choices 2 and 3 because I've heard fair bit of bad reviews about TMC and personally had a good feel with Mount A when my sister delivered there early this year!

Went for both their maternity tours and I have to say that I am a bit disappointed for Novena in terms of the couch size for the hubby. In terms of package costs, you'd be surprised but it actually was cheaper to go for Novena than Mount A if you base it on a singleton bed since Mount A charges for hubby to stay over whereas Mount E's package already includes meals and stay for the hubby. Other differences included the admin and misc. fees from Mount A that wasn't shown on Mount E (So culd be hidden costs on Mount E's side??)

Lastly, was informed that quite a few of the good midwives left for Novena and that Mount A could not guarantee the room type that you would get, 2 reasons why we are still unsure of which hospital to confirm. :(

egft

Hi, anyone has booked Malay post natal massage? I called 2 but was rejected as July is their fasting period. Anyone can recommend your Malay massage? Prefer those who can help to massage breast to clear milk ducts..
You might want to try Javanese Massage Hut? Heard their post natal massage is not bad and quite reasonable. Have yet to find any myself as well though. :(

Munny

I booked house of jamu

Suimitao:872439 said:

Munny

The website is www.jamuguru.com

Suimitao:872439 said:

diorly

U can try baby bellies or origins massage

Rosha

Hi...Suimitao!!! U can msage me auntie Rosha a massage lady ,my service will be still on on fasting months n public holiday even.Pls do call me or msage me at my mobile at +65 93766413 for more details.My package price is really reasonable.Thks....!!!

feera

Hi Egft,

i gave birth to my first child at Thomson.. And since i like my gynae, i engaged her for my 2nd. But she had bad experience with Thomson..
me n hubby wouldnt want singleton ward. So we opt for Mount A as I have heard good reviews about them.

Counting down now.. Still havent pack my hospital bag. Haha
im in week 33.

How about you?

truetrue

i am in my wk 34 already. even tho its no2. but i still feel very unprepared. ha. Haven stocks up on diapers tho. baby clothes all washed. hospital bag 1/2packed. gosh...

egft

Hi feera,

counting down as well! But still blur like sotong cus I have no idea how to pack my hospital bed and have yet to pick my hospital. Currently debating between Mount A and Novena. :(

Not even sure if I have bought everything I need? Lol

feera

Hi feera,

counting down as well! But still blur like sotong cus I have no idea how to pack my hospital bed and have yet to pick my hospital. Currently debating between Mount A and Novena. :(

Not even sure if I have bought everything I need? Lol
Haha dont worry.. I have yet to pack my hospital bag too.. Kind of more worried about my first son when i go into labour.. He is very attached to me..