EDD - July 2015

sept2980

[h=2]BabyandMilk Supply (FB web page)[/h]Please like the page to get latest updates!

Below is the latest price list for the milk. Let me know if you wish to place order. Delivery will be done by external courier to your doorstep (cheaper and more reliable than Taqbin).

Thanks for taking time to read this email.

[FONT=Helvetica, Arial, lucida grande, tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif]Prices are fixed and is for self collection only.[/FONT]
[FONT=Helvetica, Arial, lucida grande, tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif]
[/FONT]

Similac 1 900g $55
Similac 2 1.8kg $93
Gain iq 1.8kg $72
Gain kid 1.8kg $65

Total comfort series for Abbott also available. Isomil too.

Enfa 1 1.8kg $100
Enfa2 1.8kg $92
Enfa 3 1.8kg $74
Enfa 4 1.8kg $67

Friso 1 900g $47
Friso 2 1.8kg $75
Friso 3 1:8kg $65
Friso 4 1.8kg $55

Pediasure vanilla 1.6kg $72.5
Pediasure sachets strawberry , choco, vanilla $2 each

Mamil milk available too!

All sg stock (same as ntuc)

What's app 91290316 to place order

Collection venue:
1. Bl 47 Ayer Rajah Crescent

2. Blk 606 clementi west st 1

3. Blk 54 Toh Tuck (Signature Park Condo)

4. Blk 7223 Jurong West Ave 5 (weekends only)

5. Blk 124 Jurong east st 13 (Ivory Heights) (weekends only)

Uma83

Hello Jeslyn,
Sounds good. I might sign up for the event.

Oh, and by the way, i'm new to this forum. Expecting my first child after being married for 7 years. Edd is 1st July 2015.
:)

-Uma

Twinstars

Hi Mummies, JTS an upcoming event, SuperMom Carnival.
It is specially for preggy mums(and dads), parents with babies/toddlers.
Date: 19 April (Sunday)
Time: 4-9pm
Venue: The Float @ Marina Bay
Cost: Adult single ticket for $15 , couple tickets for $25. Its free of charge for children under 12 years old.

Highlights:
- There are special activities for babies, mummies and even daddies.
- A goodie bag worth $50 and $40 worth of coupons to spend at the carnival.
Now they are having earlybird promo. Upon registration, key in the promo code of " SMLc162" and you will get a 35% discount off the tickets for both single and couple rate. And you will still received the goodie bag and the coupons to spend! However, you need to register by 7 Mar in order to be entitle for this discount. Do also gather your khakis to go and have a fun evening together =)

This is the link for registration--> SuperMom Carnival 2015

aishraz

My edd is the next day after my bday!! 13 July. It seems many of us havin 2nd pregnancy. My elder just turned 4yo in Nov. Like Reiann, I am also very worried as I too have a history of miscarriages. This miracle baby really came unexpected!!

My #1 was delivered via csec (40weeks) as I wasn't dilated, no contraction, hardly felt any movement although doc advise can wait 2more weeks back than. But I was worried and scared of stillbirth as it happened with my fren's wife. This time wanted to try Vbac but doc advise NO. Damme sad.

have you decided on which test to go for the down syndrome? Anyone staying in the north east?
hello lynn! we have the same EDD! :)

wyby

Hi, all mummies!
Finally, I find this thread, "EDD July 2015". Mine EDD is 31 July. Are you all buying stuffs for the baby now?

daphne0313

Hi, all mummies!
Finally, I find this thread, "EDD July 2015". Mine EDD is 31 July. Are you all buying stuffs for the baby now?

Yes, bought some stuffs from Baby Market 2 weeks ago, stuffs like Baby Cot, Stroller, Medela Breast-pump, Warmer, Baby Carrier and some rompers for my baby boy. :shyxxx:

wyby

Baby clothing in an aircon room-Re: EDD - July 2015

Yes, bought some stuffs from Baby Market 2 weeks ago, stuffs like Baby Cot, Stroller, Medela Breast-pump, Warmer, Baby Carrier and some rompers for my baby boy. :shyxxx:
I bought some clothes for my baby girl also. I have Baby cot for my 1st one so I can use it for the 2nd one:)
BTW, I found that rompers are the most popular clothes for the baby. Are you going to use aircon during the confinement period? Is romper too cold in an aircon room. Should we buy some long-sleeve clothes then?
Do you think you will use wrap for the newborn after coming home from hospital?

ahkiang

Hello All March Mummies!

I am selling confinement use Herbalbath sachet at $1.50 per pack.
It is much cheaper than the market rate.

onfinement Herbal Bath $1.50 per pack
(30 packs for $45+$3postage)​
Local TCM selling at $2-$3.50 per pack
(3-5 days of delivery / Self-Collection @ $45 dollar)

Contact 98489630 (Lin)​

DiceWee

Hello my mother is an experience confinement nanny that has more than 20 years of experience in Singapore. She used to took care of my 2 babies & my sister's babies too in 2013 / 2014, when we just gave birth. She is very very good in taking care of newborn. I heard a lot of compliments from her employers before. They're all satisfied with her. She is quite an open-minded auntie so don't have to worry having trouble living with a stranger. She is semi-retired now but she still can help if happen that you are looking for a realiable confinement nanny.

Do call or whatsapp/sms me if you are interested. Eury Wee / 98160846.

caratanxy

hello ladies :)
anyone has gone or going to prenatal classes?
gone for the one organised by TTSH..not too bad i would say? learn the basics loh.. and i think i forgot most of the stuff taught alr :p most of the things can just learn from confinement lady i guess..

caratanxy

anyone has any recommendations for baby full month packages/caterers? will you all consider dessert tables ah? i'm thinking of but most of them like quite ex..

d aulia

hey mummies..i jus delivered as my water bag burst all of a sudden last weekend.baby is jus 36wks + 4days..
so actuali im a june mummy..heh

all e best mummy..a smooth delivery for everyone

wyby

Congratulations!!!! to D aulia!

hey mummies..i jus delivered as my water bag burst all of a sudden last weekend.baby is jus 36wks + 4days..
so actuali im a june mummy..heh

all e best mummy..a smooth delivery for everyone