EDD June 2012 Mummies

Hihi MTBs..
Just double confirmed today at KK as the HcG count was really low 2 days ago & we went back again today to get another blood test.. And when counts didn't double, the doc really suspected ectopic.. Went for another scan & finally see the 0.3mm sac so ya.. I'm probably EDD June 2012 too at almost 5 weeks now. Good luck to all!! :001_302:

This is our first and we're totally excited!![/QUOTE/]

congratulations to all EDD june 2012 momies..

Joeychen85

Engravedx - I'm using my hand to support my upper body.. Before sit or stand .. Use both hand to support both side.. N slightly move ur body out a bit d bed or sofa .. Deb slowly use both hand to push urself up lo.. That's wat I did .. Den d stitich leh , I din do much.. Only some time use water rinse , or use wet tissue to wipe it.. Those alchor free type.. My nt painful.. Mayb is d effect of d Epi haven gone yet.. So I only start feel pain when I walk too long.. Nw I did do my own Hse wrk.. Cos very pek chek c my mil n hubby.. Didn't really clean up my Hse.. Whole Hse so dusty n messy.. At 1st nt messy 1.. Is mil move in for my confinement mth.. Den Hse start to b messy.. Same like her own Hse.. She like to any how place d food n stuff.. All around d floor man.. Den sit on d sofa.. Didnt even look whether Is there any tin on d sofa.. N she can jus Bo char n sit on it.. Omg.. Dunno yst she gt notice my bb nearly let her sit on it lo.. My bb head n her butt super close.. Scare d hell out of me.. Omg.. Hope my confinement can finish fast.. Although she is fine helpin me tkin care of bb although nt whole day la.. But if u all were me, c her place all food around d floor.. N when there's alot of dust.. Do u dare to eat? But I Bo Bian.. Have to eat it without complain.. Damn it.. Hai..

MrsWang

Engravedx, everything will be alright. Go home and have a good night rest first.. And tml you'll get real busy when baby discharge.

Joeychen85

Jenni - its really hard for u .. Gt 2 gal to take care.. Yet ur hubby doesn't really put in d hart to help u take care of them.. Some more ur pregnant .. N he doesn't help.. If I'm u , I tin I already gena serious depression lo.. cos d feelin of helpless , is terrible.. both of ur gals r still young.. How would they kno to tk care of some 1 else , when theres no 1 has d time to teach them.. Shld tel ur 1st 1 nicely instead of caning.. den she in d future will rmb.. Use cane , nxt time might have bad image.. If let say she b cos of tat will leave a distance from ur younger gal hw? More worst.. She will scare later gena cane again.. Same like when I'm young.. My younger sister very naughty 1.. We nvr beat her , she will any how yell .. Den me n my elder sister gena cane.. After tat I find a way to kip distance from her.. Scare of gena caning again.. Den when grow up den get distance bk to closer.. : p.. As example la.. Try to tok to ur hubby nicely.. Nxt time tok nicely 1st b4 tin of caning.. Unless they really dun listen den cane also nt late..

Mrs Wang.. I'm tired of toking to him to solve d pro Liao.. Cos tok for 8yrs.. Doesn't seen improve.. + after move in to our Hse .. B cme more worst.. non stop playing game.. Stuck in s room for few hrs.. den nw worst is although he stop his gaming tru com.. But start gaming on iPad.. C Liao u will headaches.. I tell him b4.. Yet he say at lease I'm sitting beside u ma.. Count as company u Liao ma.. Still nt enough meh? den I was like fed up.. Dun wanna waste my time on him.. He even say u c me play game u still can tok to me de ma.. Den I say pls lo.. Who wan to listen to Erm ah oh as a reply every time? Ask him do tin is like tkin his life lo.. How to tok.. I will nvr enjoy nw , as I kno if I'm enjoying tis moment.. I will 4get he will bk to square again.. Den I will disappointed again.. Must well dun tin too much.. Rite?

snowdoll

Mrs Wang, yes..left with us and we are still waiting....hope wun cross over to July.

Jenni, looks like I have to force myself to move more...i used to be very active, but dunno why these days, feel so tired and lethargic..just feel like sleeping & lying down

engravedx

Blackangel- I didnt hire CL, and i staying at my mum's hse so MIL is not here to help. Which is quite thankful cos she can be too over caring sometimes. And ytd at hospital when i was breastfeeding, she kept poking her head thru the curtain, which i felt like she's really intruding my privacy, nt even caring if i am comfortable with it. And she kept on commenting say if not enough or cannot then just let bb drink FM. I just keep quiet and continue to breastfeed bb. She's a mother of 3, she shld know that it takes patience and time for bb to get used to breastfeeding and that first few days wont have much milk de lor. Sian.. Cant wait for my mummy to come home :( she is overseas till wed.

PD didnt say why bb vomit. Just told me they sent her blood for testing alr, in case of infections. Have to put her under observation and wait for the test results. They say they will call me to update me. If everything is ok, most probably tmr can discharge already. Hopefully bah...

engravedx

Joey- yah that's what i do also. Use both my hands to lift myself up then move bit by bit. But my butt hurts. Lolol.
My room also very dusty. Feel like cleaning up. Maybe it's our maternal instincts, want everything to be clean for our child, a healthy environment.

I AM LYING ON MY TUMMY NOW. feels great. HAHA!!

Blackangel- I didnt hire CL, and i staying at my mum's hse so MIL is not here to help. Which is quite thankful cos she can be too over caring sometimes. And ytd at hospital when i was breastfeeding, she kept poking her head thru the curtain, which i felt like she's really intruding my privacy, nt even caring if i am comfortable with it. And she kept on commenting say if not enough or cannot then just let bb drink FM. I just keep quiet and continue to breastfeed bb. She's a mother of 3, she shld know that it takes patience and time for bb to get used to breastfeeding and that first few days wont have much milk de lor. Sian.. Cant wait for my mummy to come home :( she is overseas till wed.

PD didnt say why bb vomit. Just told me they sent her blood for testing alr, in case of infections. Have to put her under observation and wait for the test results. They say they will call me to update me. If everything is ok, most probably tmr can discharge already. Hopefully bah...
Don't worry, ya gal will be ok..go home, rest well ok? ;)

Joeychen85

Engravedx- or mayb when u lift up urself try nt to drag ur butt , lift up Liao den slowly stand up lo.. Den won't feel pain.. Bout 3 to 5 days time u will feel below start to cramp like as usual of mense cramp.. I sit too long can feel tat.. I also hope I can slp wif my tummy.. But my breast swell n pain.. Like putting 2 rock man.. Sian.. But lie dwn can feel bk my flat tummy.. Feel so happy.. But stand up look again is like flabby lo.. Sianz-_-"

Den d pump wise u can start to use it once u rch hme lo.. rmb to pump even u pump notin out.. 1 or days will have milk cme out de.. Cos I did not listen to d nurse advice.. nvr pump lo.. My breast pain for 2 days.. Like store to much milk inside can't pump out.. Like swell Liao.. Super pain.. Pain till u cry lo..

Any mummy has pro on pumping milk ? I have pro pumpin d milk on my left side breast.. Always pump alittle bit out.. Some swelling again.. Wonder is there any other way except using cabbage ? Cos very painful leh.. Massage more pain..

eve34

Mrs Wang, yes..left with us and we are still waiting....hope wun cross over to July.
Jenni, looks like I have to force myself to move more...i used to be very active, but dunno why these days, feel so tired and lethargic..just feel like sleeping & lying down
and me... am admittin tomolo to induce though. i have no sign no contarction so think i will definitely have to induce to bear with the pain. later i will try walking to my uncle place and climbing the stairs to his flat and see if this helps

MrsWang

Jiayou eve on inducing tml and officially join the mummies club. Hehe

Sudden craving for durian. Omg. Feel so much to drink bubble tea also.

Joey.. Hope that the baby will understand u when he grows up and not behave like his father.

Joeychen85

Mrs Wang - ya lo.. Will teach him nt to treat his future wife like glass.. Transparent.. Will teach him wat is responbility to b a gd husband n father..

Joeychen85

Engravedx- so envy u gt no mil to help.. Although my mil is gd la.. But some time to long wind Liao.. Can kip tokin n tokin n tokin.. Although nt nagging la.. But hear long hr every day will feel like headaches n pek chek.. Some time she can repeat d same tin every days.. Lol.. Hais.. So gd sia.. U can bath.. I can't lo.. Monitor by mil.. Sian..

Jenni

Hai really scare me, no choice my hubby don help I have to do all myself only sometime when I real busy he will help me look after the gers by looking at them...

My elder ger really cannot, don cane her she don listen even cane le next day will forget... I really very tired Donno how to teach only my hubby can control her, to my ger, she not scare of me at all, I can keep repeating telling her but no use, I really Donno wat should I do, my hubby don like to bring us out, I don wan my gers keep staying at hm so will bring them out myself but I pregnant now got to bring 2 out myself is really very stressful, elder ger don listen to me, my #2 sometime stubborn... My hubby still like to blame me for not teaching well, used to be ok, but sometime i scold my hubby like to say me become they know if i scold they have daddy to back up... Hai... Be a mother really very tired, I only like when they still baby... At least I not so headache... Now 3rd baby coming, I rather go work then staying at hm as I don need to face them whole day, sometime I wish I can don need go hm...

I tell my hubby after deliver I wan go Thailand with frens, ask him look after the gers himself... I need relax.. I very headache... Mummies enjoy now when baby still small when they grow bigger and go Sch a lot of funny things they learn frm Sch will make u angry... My elder ger like to behave like a boy but she very like pretty... Jus don like wat she learn frm her frens... Hai...

Jenni

I have been trying to walk more but hubby don bring me out to walk become I have to bring 2 gers out myself, bring them out is my nightmare...

Jenni

Jenni - its really hard for u .. Gt 2 gal to take care.. Yet ur hubby doesn't really put in d hart to help u take care of them.. Some more ur pregnant .. N he doesn't help.. If I'm u , I tin I already gena serious depression lo.. cos d feelin of helpless , is terrible.. both of ur gals r still young.. How would they kno to tk care of some 1 else , when theres no 1 has d time to teach them.. Shld tel ur 1st 1 nicely instead of caning.. den she in d future will rmb.. Use cane , nxt time might have bad image.. If let say she b cos of tat will leave a distance from ur younger gal hw? More worst.. She will scare later gena cane again.. Same like when I'm young.. My younger sister very naughty 1.. We nvr beat her , she will any how yell .. Den me n my elder sister gena cane.. After tat I find a way to kip distance from her.. Scare of gena caning again.. Den when grow up den get distance bk to closer.. : p.. As example la.. Try to tok to ur hubby nicely.. Nxt time tok nicely 1st b4 tin of caning.. Unless they really dun listen den cane also nt late..

Mrs Wang.. I'm tired of toking to him to solve d pro Liao.. Cos tok for 8yrs.. Doesn't seen improve.. + after move in to our Hse .. B cme more worst.. non stop playing game.. Stuck in s room for few hrs.. den nw worst is although he stop his gaming tru com.. But start gaming on iPad.. C Liao u will headaches.. I tell him b4.. Yet he say at lease I'm sitting beside u ma.. Count as company u Liao ma.. Still nt enough meh? den I was like fed up.. Dun wanna waste my time on him.. He even say u c me play game u still can tok to me de ma.. Den I say pls lo.. Who wan to listen to Erm ah oh as a reply every time? Ask him do tin is like tkin his life lo.. How to tok.. I will nvr enjoy nw , as I kno if I'm enjoying tis moment.. I will 4get he will bk to square again.. Den I will disappointed again.. Must well dun tin too much.. Rite?
Hai if talk. Can solve I will not be so headache le, my elder ger no matter how I say or talk to her all no use 1, even she ytd got cane, now she all forget it le... Sometime I can really shout like crazy at home... I tell my Ger also, I deliver her is the worst... Takes me so long and have to keep begging for epi then my hubby agreed... If I know she grow up is like that I rather put her back... She jus keep quiet...

Joeychen85

Jenni - Wat to do.. Sian lo.. I also scare my boy will like tis + hubby like tat.. Both drive crazy.. Tk knife n chop them.. Joke.. I tag u a pic.. Den at fb u tag ur hubby.. C he read already will change ma..

Jenni

Haha... Saw the tag... 6 yrs Liao my hubby at least change abit... Willing to help abit only... Jus keep trying lor... If cannot too stress will tell him I wan go back to work... Ask him employ maid for his gers...