EDD June 2012 Mummies

eve34

Snowdoll - congrats! ;)
don't be depressed, I faced same problem as u initially then I also mixed formula and breast milk in the first few days when I only colostrum. Then now ok le, so 100% bf. u don't be stressed & depressed, ya milk will later come and u can feed ya baby le.
Blackangel u r on 100% bm since which day? My bb drinks a lot n I really worried she not enough milk to drink. The CL gives fm wen there is no bm in the fridge for bb. Today is my 12th day. Too early too be on 100% bm?

Jenni

Hi mummies..finally have time to update.

Mrs Wang,yes I have given birth..induction failed. Pelvic bone too small & baby's head too big,ended up c-section as urine already has blood coz pelvic bone rubbed against bladder.
Anyone c-sec too? Recovery very slow right? Now I dun even dare to bathe yet:(

Catflying,u can add me czs81@hotmail.com

Btw my confinement lady also frm PEMs. Ydae first day. Quite upset by her coz she kept saying baby hungry n crying at night. Must give FM. P/s: in hospital also nv feed baby so much loh. Made me feel so depressed. I only have colostrum now. Then she gave FM at night later nipple confusion how..and baby will become lazy dun wan to suck right. Just let the baby cry n wait for milk to come in ok right?
Snowdoll - congrats! ;)
don't be depressed, I faced same problem as u initially then I also mixed formula and breast milk in the first few days when I only colostrum. Then now ok le, so 100% bf. u don't be stressed & depressed, ya milk will later come and u can feed ya baby le.
Yes snow doll. Is ok to mix first wait till have enough milk then 100% breastfeed... I also... If not bb will be hungry...

I'm not lazy to pump milk out. I just dont't like to wash and sterilize after pumping. :\ sighhhhh.
Yah, but I didn't sterlise every pumping session. I way with warm water in between some session.

Yest I missed 2 sessions. Very tired fall asleep. Whole t-shirt n bed sheet was wet.

kbph75

Hi all parents ,
I am selling a brand new Little Tikes kitchen Cup Cake sealed in box. self collect at Eunos MRT. S$70/- (NEG) cash on delivery.

Features:
• Knob for stove burners makes "clicking" sound
• Real working drawer and oven doors
• Storage space for plates and accessories
• No batteries required
• Accessories included:
* 1-Cupcake tray
* 1-Pot with lid
* 1-Spatula
* 2-Plates
* 2-Forks
* 2-Knives
* 2-Spoons
* 2-Spice shakers
* 4-Cupcakes

Anyone interested , please contact Carina H/P : 97826527/ Kelvin H/P : 96305352 for information...

My toddler boy do not like it. This item set is meant for toddler girls. >3year. : )

Last edited:

engravedx

Yah, but I didn't sterlise every pumping session. I way with warm water in between some session.

Yest I missed 2 sessions. Very tired fall asleep. Whole t-shirt n bed sheet was wet.
I can't stand not sterilizing my stuffs. I don't know why. :S So end up becos I too lazy to sterilize, then I never pump. ><"

Nowadays I only pump once/twice a day. I wear bra with the breastpad. OMG the breastpad is soaked with milk and it STINKS. Yuuuck!

I can't stand not sterilizing my stuffs. I don't know why. :S So end up becos I too lazy to sterilize, then I never pump. ><"

Nowadays I only pump once/twice a day. I wear bra with the breastpad. OMG the breastpad is soaked with milk and it STINKS. Yuuuck!
Coz I follow medela instruction. Sterilze only for before first use. Then wash with warm water after subsequent use. If u sterlise frequently, I think the life span for the pump part will be shortern.
i only sterlise after 2 uses for me. Rest of time, I soak and wash under warm water.

Last edited:

Soak w milk, don waste it, use milk saver. Maybe u will have 10 ml per side.

engravedx

Amazingpig- what is milk saver? Yah i see the breastpad and im like, it's so heavy confirm alot of milk wasted. Lol.

When u wash with warm water, do u use soap?

Amazingpig- what is milk saver? Yah i see the breastpad and im like, it's so heavy confirm alot of milk wasted. Lol.

When u wash with warm water, do u use soap?
Instructuon say wash With warm soapy water then rinse with clear water. For me, I will prepare a bowl of warm water w soap then soak inside. Then rinse with tap water, dry w kitchen paper.

Milk saver is For single pump pp or breastfeed mum, pump/ feed one side then place the milk saver on the other side to save the leak milk. U Can buy two, to save ur leak milk when u have let down. Can google milk saver.

Dreamalyn

engravedx:668278 said:
My girl 14 days and I'm still using huggies newborn diapers for her. Just opened her 3rd pack, but we are now using cloth diapers for her already. How long till baby outgrows the newborn diapers? I'm kinda worried the 3rd pack will go to waste.. Lol.
My ger is 1mth7days old...still using huggies newborn diapers...

Blackangel u r on 100% bm since which day? My bb drinks a lot n I really worried she not enough milk to drink. The CL gives fm wen there is no bm in the fridge for bb. Today is my 12th day. Too early too be on 100% bm?
I use FM on the first 1 week cos Only colostrum and she is hungry.
Then 2nd week I mixed FM & BM - alternate...since CL said want my gal poo to harden.
since week 3 - I fully on BF.
In the first month u must be hardworking, I pump every three hours plus sometimes I pump when I feed her too.

Dreamalyn

eve34:668463 said:
Snowdoll - congrats! ;)
There is nvr too early to be on 100% bm.....I bf my ger since day 1 (of coz there wasn't much milk till few days later) n she nvr had fm b4....

I noticed that even when there is no more milk to be pumped, but when I latch bb on, she still able to suck milk out... think pumping got limitation ba.....and the more u bf ur bb, the more milk ur body will produce, so def enough to feed ur bb one....

Some website say, pump only empty abt 60% to 70% . So if nv empty breast after pumping, mostly the milk supply for next few days will drop.
Blackangel, till now, every 3 hr pumping even at night?

eve34

I use FM on the first 1 week cos Only colostrum and she is hungry.
Then 2nd week I mixed FM & BM - alternate...since CL said want my gal poo to harden.
since week 3 - I fully on BF.
In the first month u must be hardworking, I pump every three hours plus sometimes I pump when I feed her too.
Ok. Thanks. I'm moving towards total bm. Bb feeding more on bm than fm now. I do pump every 3-4 hourly. Now coming to end of week 2. Hope to give her bm by end of week three

Jenni

Of coz need to drink more water or soup, have enough rest or slp, I last 2 days can pump till 100ml but today not enough rest drop till 60ml only... Super tired to pump, I also very lazy but got to endure to pump, I also working now 100% BF...