EDD June 2012 Mummies

snowdoll

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica]
[/FONT]
I'm just wondering. If u pump out, u are using the normal milk bottles to feed the baby right. So in some way, baby would also get used to bottle like formula milk mah? Or u all use other ways to feed?

Jenni

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica]
[/FONT]
I'm just wondering. If u pump out, u are using the normal milk bottles to feed the baby right. So in some way, baby would also get used to bottle like formula milk mah? Or u all use other ways to feed?
After pump out use milk bottle to feed... There is no others way...

kbph75

Hi all parents ,
I am selling a brand new Little Tikes kitchen Cup Cake sealed in box. self collect at Eunos MRT. S$70/- (NEG) cash on delivery.

Features:
• Knob for stove burners makes "clicking" sound
• Real working drawer and oven doors
• Storage space for plates and accessories
• No batteries required
• Accessories included:
* 1-Cupcake tray
* 1-Pot with lid
* 1-Spatula
* 2-Plates
* 2-Forks
* 2-Knives
* 2-Spoons
* 2-Spice shakers
* 4-Cupcakes

Anyone interested , please contact Carina H/P : 97826527/ Kelvin H/P : 96305352 for information...

My toddler boy do not like it. This item set is meant for toddler girls. >3year. : )​

Jenni

Happy Sunday... Think almost all mummies busy with ur baby... Those finish confinement can bring baby out le... So boring... I still got 16 more days to go...

kwokm

Congrats to all June babies' mommy. Great job confinement should be over or at least very soon!

Btw I've read threads on CL. What about ML? Any good and reasonable ie $45/HR or $60/1.5hr massage lady to share? If it has been shared appreciate if someone can point me to the thread. Tia
Cheers

Joeychen85

Jenni - although confinement finish.. Also hard to go out.. My boy timing always nt rite.. Difficult to manage d timing for feeding.. Must wait at lease 1 more mth to monitor.. Hope will b better to manage his timing.. Hai.. Some more nxt or nxt mth.. They say is 7 mth. Cannot bring bb out too long.. N better go out lo.. Sianz.. Den is like confinement again.. Lock at hme.. Jus different by able to bath everyday..

Jenni

Jenni - although confinement finish.. Also hard to go out.. My boy timing always nt rite.. Difficult to manage d timing for feeding.. Must wait at lease 1 more mth to monitor.. Hope will b better to manage his timing.. Hai.. Some more nxt or nxt mth.. They say is 7 mth. Cannot bring bb out too long.. N better go out lo.. Sianz.. Den is like confinement again.. Lock at hme.. Jus different by able to bath everyday..
Take it easy... Not really very hard... Maybe u 1st time mummy so u feel hard... 7 mth still can bring baby out but not at night only... For me I don care and still go out...

engravedx

Hais. Now i finally understand the frustrations of some mummies when their mum/mil/CL/maid snatch to carry baby.. For mine, they dont snatch, but when i am carrying and coaxing my girl, they will keep asking me to pass them and ask me go eat/bathe/rest. Everything also dont wanna let me do, still treating me like a kid. My daughter leh, but seems like I am "not allowed" to take care of her myself? If this carries on, my daughter will stick to them more than me already, which I am scared of happening and dont want it to happen. I will be damn upset!! When my girl make noise or cry, they will immediately go carry her and coax her to sleep. I go out of my room and I tell them to let me carry, they just tell me "nvm lah". Wth...... I know they are helping me, which i appreciate. But when i want to carry her myself, cant i?!?!?? Sian...

Jenni

Hais. Now i finally understand the frustrations of some mummies when their mum/mil/CL/maid snatch to carry baby.. For mine, they dont snatch, but when i am carrying and coaxing my girl, they will keep asking me to pass them and ask me go eat/bathe/rest. Everything also dont wanna let me do, still treating me like a kid. My daughter leh, but seems like I am "not allowed" to take care of her myself? If this carries on, my daughter will stick to them more than me already, which I am scared of happening and dont want it to happen. I will be damn upset!! When my girl make noise or cry, they will immediately go carry her and coax her to sleep. I go out of my room and I tell them to let me carry, they just tell me "nvm lah". Wth...... I know they are helping me, which i appreciate. But when i want to carry her myself, cant i?!?!?? Sian...
Maybe they jus wan u to rest more as u really need to lie on bed more... I only carry baby if CL busy, other then that I jus lie on bed, even baby cry I also don bother...

snowdoll

Let them help la. once CL leaves,nobody to help us already. I really feel very sleepy loh. But leave everything to CL sometimes feel a bit paiseh.

Btw I dunno if u all meet with this situation before. Every time mil in my house and baby cries, mil immediately says baby hungry. Have I fed yet? Majiam like I'm starving his grandson! Then start to ask abt my breast milk. Irritating loh

Snowdoll, yah my in law scared I poison her grandchild. Every time ask me what medicine I taking, whether it is issue by doc.
Very irritating, ask a lot of time already.

MrsWang

been long since i came here.. always in facebook only..

amazingpig.. its funny when u say ur inlaws scared u poson their grandchild.. but pls la.. we're the mom. we should be more anxious than anybody else. so when my inlaws tell me be careful when carrying.. i always ignore.. den when FIL carry, I will say becareful becareful.. to tell him how irritating he is.

I brought baby out already.. to my workplace and my ah ma house. will feed him full first before travelling on the car..

MrsWang

Ya i know.. i also appreciate them helping me.. but when baby cry when I'm carrying him, they will like "come, i carry" as if they can calm the baby and I cannot.. I just tell them, nvm, I can do it.. and really, I prove to them..

Joeychen85

Wa if I have some 1 to help me when my confinement ... I tin I won't feel so tired Liao.. Durin my confinement I did almost most of d Hse wrk.. Use magic clean clean d floor , floor wipes to wipe floor ( as cannot carry heavy tins ) , wash dish..etc.. Feed bb.. My mil only kno help when feeding bb.. Other den tat will jus do 1/2 way nia.. Cleaning nt gd.. That's y I c Liao pek chek n do myself.. N nw my bk is damn painful..like feng shi Liao..

I will still bring my boy out during nite when 7mth.. But at lease nt stay till mid nite la.. Lol.. Today jus bring my boy out to shop.. Near by like ntuc.. Dun dare go out too far.. As he always cry , oops nt crying shld say is screaming.. So scare he will scream when we bring him out too long.. N lucky tat d stroller we brought b4 give birth , he did like to seat.. If nt will nid to spend $$ to buy again..but overall ok la.. Only we bring nt enough milk powder.. End up cry 1/2 way when we go bk hme.. -_-" haiz..

velvetglory

My grandmother did the same thing. She did not snatch but when I want to feed my baby milk she will say "come come, I help you" which I feel it's rude if I don't let her feed. Sometimes I'm tired I also don't feel like feeding my baby I hope someone can help me feed but when she say "come come, I help you feed" I just feel very frustrated. I will start showing black face. Then after awhile I feel guilty or what I have done. But next feeding it happens again. Lol. Think every mother encountered this before. Just feel so irritated and frustrated. Hahas