EDD June 2012 Mummies

niidu

Dear All,

we r currently having a promo on infant/toddler's socks and mittens. also we have the best and latest japan/korea maternity fashion at unbelievable prices!! even if u r not preggie or just given birth, add a belt, and u r ready to go! noone will believe its a maternity dress!

so hurry to Niidu Mother's Wear offers mums-to-be an extensive range of maternity clothing. We carry the largest collection of imported maternity clothes and nursing wear that any maternity shop in Singapore has to offer. We also stock baby/ toddler shirts, dres while stocks last!!

eve34

This Chinese medical hall located at sk sells formula milk at cheaper price as compared to supermarkets. They also sell diapers cheaper than when supermarkets have sales. I believe they have branches in pasir ris too. The medical hall is called jin Tai medical hall.

I bought nan ha 1 at ntuc n giant for $42.80. They sell it for $39.

Drypers wee wee dry size m supermarket selling 2 packs for $31.40 during promotion. The medical hall sells one pack at $14.80 without promo.

Those staying in sk area can go buy.

kbph75

Short Trip Getaway : 2D1N Harris Batam Spa Bliss For Two (Worth S$196) selling at S$100/- Nett.
Hi hii, looking for a short trip getaway for your wedding preparation. Good news. I am selling one gift voucher of 2D1N Harris Batam Spa Bliss For Two (Worth S$196) selling at S$100/-. Voucher valid till 31st Dec 2012.

I have won the gift voucher recently during my Aug 2012 holiday. I already went there a few times and decided to sell off.

Anyone interested you can contact / whatsapp / SMS (Kelvin Bay H/P :96305352) for more info. I will forward you the details of T&C. No obligation

Thanks .​

Jenni

This Chinese medical hall located at sk sells formula milk at cheaper price as compared to supermarkets. They also sell diapers cheaper than when supermarkets have sales. I believe they have branches in pasir ris too. The medical hall is called jin Tai medical hall.

I bought nan ha 1 at ntuc n giant for $42.80. They sell it for $39.

Drypers wee wee dry size m supermarket selling 2 packs for $31.40 during promotion. The medical hall sells one pack at $14.80 without promo.

Those staying in sk area can go buy.
Hi, may I know the address? Would like to go down buy... Diaper going finish need to top up...

eve34

Jenni they are located at Rivervale plaza (not Rivervale mall) near the wet market. I don have the exact unit number. But it's the only medical hall that sell milk powder diapers n bb stuff.

elletwins

Mummies, have you lost your excess weight yet? I would like to share about this method of slimming. I just gave birth in March this year. Before giving birth, I was having a 42-inch waist and I was weighing 61kg, a far cry from my pre-pregnancy 45kg. After giving birth, I went through 13 sessions of massage to get rid of my tummy. It costs me $700, but I was still not happy with my results. At my 2nd month, I still have a 31 inch waist. I don't want to bid my 25 inch waist good bye, so I tried different ways and means. My friend introduced me this product. I used it for 2 months and I lost 2 inches and now weigh 51kg! Don’t worry, it is not via consuming anything, in fact it is just clothes, e.g. girdle to wear. To add to this, I went for c-sect and was only on partial breast feeding, hence it was harder for me to get back in shape. So I was very happy to achieve such results! Drop me an email at rouzhen@ymail.com if you wanna find out more. I will be very happy to share with you!

sept2980

I am still selling the full range of Abbott milk starting from stage 1, total comfort series and even neosure for premature babies. Kindly email me for pricing if you are keen to order. Nestle only stage 1 and 2 (nan Pro 1 and HA series). Mead Johnson stage 1 and 2 (enfalac and enfapro)

Currently I am able to get hold of some 1.8Kg of milk thus sharing this good deal with you guys for some savings,

Gain iq (1-3 years) 1.8Kg - $63 (min 6 tins)
Gain iq kid (3-6 years) 1.8Kg - $57 (min 6 tins)
Pediasure vanilla (1-10years) 1.8Kg - $72 (min 6 tins)

Enfagrow (1-3 years) 1.8Kg - $63 (min 6 tins)
Enfakid (3-6 years) 1.8Kg - $57 (min 6 tins)

For 1.8Kg get 12 tins FOC delivery, otherwise delivery will be at $7/trip.

These 1.8Kg are pre-order so waiting time will take some time (2-4 weeks) and qty is limited as well, however once the milk is in I contact you ASAP.

Sachets for sale:

Grow 3 vanilla - $1/sachet (exp 2013/7)
Grow 3-6 $5 discount vouchers - $1.50/voucher (exp 2013/7)

Similac total comfort stage 2 sachet - $1.50/sachet (exp 2013)

Glucerna Vanilla - $1/sachet

Nestle brown rice cereal/ rice cereal sachet - 20 cents each

--
Thanks

Milkmilksupply
milkmilksupply@yahoo.com.sg

Order form:

Name:
Contact number:
Email address:
Milk Type(Weight)/No. of tins (eg:Enfalac A+(900g)/13 tins):
Delivery address(if applicable) ($7 per delivery):

Collection points:
1. Clementi West Street 1 Blk 606 (near to West Coast plaza)
2. Jurong West Ave 5, Blk 723 (Appointment only - weekends evening)
3. Hougang St 92, Blk 941 Loading Bay (Appointment only - sat morning)

Once we received your orders, we will advise you on the delivery/collection date&time.

--
Thanks

Milkmilksupply

Sheng

Hi June Mummies,
my son is 2 months old today and was drinking 150ml of either breastmilk or formula depending on what I offer.
He still wakes up every 3 hours for feeding whether its day or night.
I just tried increasing his night feed to 180ml last night and he still woke up after 3 hours.
Can i check what amount are your babies drinking and how to get them to sleep at least 5/6 hours at night?
He naps for only a short while during the day (total 3 hours plus).
Thanks for your advice.

Hi Sheng, mine just hit 3 months. He's taking 150ml to 165ml (formula milk) every 3 hours. He only wakes up once a night. Sometimes he sleep throughout. The nurses told me that BM is easier to digest. So mabybe you can switch to formula for the last night feed? If not you try stretching to 4 hours. My #1 was feeding every 3 hrs throughout day and night. Was a difficult time for me. There's old saying of just feeding them water at night if they wake up for milk. This is to train them and let them know that no milk will be given and they have to sleep. I haven't try this method. Maybe you can try? Heard it will be difficult for the baby for 1 week and it will be all over.