EDD June 2013

catlady

Hi all, thanks for the advises. I read up the forum n asked sum frens, seem like the spotting im experiencing is normal for early pregnancy coz it comes n go. N I hav book appt with a gynae whereby my hse at tampines juz to check everything is fine. Afterwhich then i will go to a gynae of my choice at TMC. Hope everything goes well.

missolive

Mrsred, i will take the triple test and oscar, which is supposed to be next month..just for some peace of mind..

Anyone experiencing worse morning sickness? Mine gets worse and I lose appetite for almost any food :(

babylub

Hi all mummies to-be, tested positive ytd and went to a gynae today to confirm. Baby looks like a tiny peanut and gynae mentioned that I should be in my 5 weeks, too early to derive edd. Will be going back 2 weeks later.

mrsred

Missolive, i think i'll just take the triple test, for peace of mind too :)

Congrats babylub! So lucky u can see baby at 5 weeks.

babylub

What kind of symptoms are you all having? For me, I have cramps frequently and sometimes can be quite bad, notice that I also burp more often.

missolive

Babylub, i don't really have cramps. But i have lots of gas, it's so annoying. I also feel fatigue the whole day.

Btw, i just sprained my neck yesterday, so painful i cannot really move. Any mommies know if salonpas is ok during pregnancy? Thx.

babylub

Missolive, my cramps are bad sometimes.

You might want to check if your gynae? But external application should be alright?

Izzysmom

Hey cheryl ,
Same here. I'm seven weeks pregnant and doc can only see sac and yolk. This is my second baby.

Izzysmom

Hey babybull... Congrats on no.3. This is my second baby and I'm very worried about how I'm going to look after my toddler(20months) and new born by myself. My dh is always travelling for work and I'm mostly alone. Dunno if its possible to do it without a maid. How do u do it with your kids?

babybull

Izzymom, I was overseas when I had my no.2 and looking after a toddler as well. So definitely no maid or family or even friends to help out, can only depend on hubby and myself. It is very difficult but still can be done. Some more my kids were only 21 mths apart so the older was still very clingy and jealous after mei mei was born

babybull

I also got know other Singaporean mothers who are mostly living overseas alone and looking after 2-3 kids each as their husbands travel a lot. They all managed to cope so definitely can be done! :)

roudx

I'm at my 10 weeks now... Was hospitalized on Monday and asked to discharge yesterday. Had symptoms that is threatening miscarriage. Luckily it's all well and good now. God bless :)

roudx

I wasn't feeling well, had a very bad stomach pain during midnight, that lasted for hours, then vomit like nobody's business. Went to KK, did a scan, they found blood surrounding the womb, sayings it's sign of miscarriage. Ask me to eat medicine. But i reject everything I ate, including plain water. There's no way I could eat those medications. So I was admitted and on drip, and they inject those medicine to me...

After that, they say it's all gone.. 2nd scan, didn't find any blood already. Was able to discharge, just that to prevent further complications, best is not to carry heavy things, and try to rest at home.

Izzysmom

Thanks babybull. Feeling anxious over the stress of looking after both of them without help. Even now my energy levels are really low and I just wanna sleep or lie down all the time! Not to mention the nausea! And my little toddler is full of energy!

mrsred

Roudx, glad that u're feeling better now. Take care and rest more!

Is anyone particularly sensitive to smell now? I used to love the smell of ruyi oil on my girl, but now i find it nauseating. And i keep craving for McDonalds fries and KFC!

catlady

Hi all mommies-to-be.. hope everyone is in the best of health.. :)

Lately im havin heartburn quite frequently. I used to hav gd appetitte but the past few days im losing my appettite. I just dun feel like eating anythink. N yesterday im havin stomach cramp on the lower abdomen. Those cramp like we used to hav durin our menses. Called up my gynae n the nurse told me it myte be due to the uterus lining enlarging. She wans me to monitor the conditions n if persist then I will hav to come down.

So my qns is, any mommies here experienced tummy cramps before? Is this normal? As wat I googled it is normal unless u hav spotting, bleeding or non-stop vomitting then u hav to worry. Wat abt the heartburns? Anyone of u experienced heartburns as well, esp at nite?

Heather

Hi all mommies-to-be.. hope everyone is in the best of health.. :)

Lately im havin heartburn quite frequently. I used to hav gd appetitte but the past few days im losing my appettite. I just dun feel like eating anythink. N yesterday im havin stomach cramp on the lower abdomen. Those cramp like we used to hav durin our menses. Called up my gynae n the nurse told me it myte be due to the uterus lining enlarging. She wans me to monitor the conditions n if persist then I will hav to come down.

So my qns is, any mommies here experienced tummy cramps before? Is this normal? As wat I googled it is normal unless u hav spotting, bleeding or non-stop vomitting then u hav to worry. Wat abt the heartburns? Anyone of u experienced heartburns as well, esp at nite?
yes, I experienced heartburn last week and I was told by doc to take Gaviscon, it is safe to take in pregnancy.. nausea, heartburn, acidity disappeared after i took it just once! BTW how many weeks are you?

Heather

Hello.. I am in week 8, i had nausea,acidity from week 6-8.. now suddenly everything has disappeared.. I haven't felt anything since last 3 days.. I only feel tired & I am worried.. Anyone else feeling the same? Isn't it too early for pregnancy symptom to ease? I've had mild cramps at times.. I had u/s last week and everything was fine and I do not hv one scheduled until 3 weeks..