EDD June 2013

No daddybiker, I'm always past due my edd. :( and gynae unwilling to induce me even though I insisted. Asked me to go and c him on thurs then maybe he consider induce me on fri. sigh..
Maybe he is waiting for his time slot also. Just relax and be a happy mum. I believe you Gynae has his reason.

Me and my wife were grateful to Dr. Woodworth. Though he doesn't talk much during pregancy visiting.. but he always give very good advices. Only after the our baby arrived, for the 1st time he joked and smiled when we return to remove the stitches

Most probably will go back to him for our next kids if there's any.

Jia you to you

honeyz09

Thanks mrsred! Eh can add me in FB group too? honeyz09@hotmail.com my name can't be searched as I set privacy setting as such :p

Hehehe...my husb thinks 3 is just nice but heck, if God wills, it all depends on #4. Tho not now...wah siong ah...wait after election in 2016 lah and see what gov offers then hahahahahaha!!

1st week usually they don't take much.. no worry.. mine 1st week was around 60-70ml.. But due to using formula as BM was not generating yet. now almost month le.. quite a big eater at 100ml. weekly increasing around 10ml. feeding every 2-2.5hrs..

don't stress yourself too.. my wife produced around 50ml the very 1st week.. now is aroound 150 - 200ml per pumping.. just relax and enjoy the cheeky actions from the little ones.

mrsred

Any more mummies wanna join the FB group??
I'm not sure if those i invited thru email received the invite. Can u all let me know pls??

missolive

I am exclusively breastfeeding my boy so far, without supplementing.. I hope I won't have to supplement, cos I know breastmilk is the best for him..

BDPANDA

[FONT=Arial, Calibri, Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif]Hi mummies....anyone can share their total bill for Thomson medical? I need to know the updated cost. Thank you :)[/FONT]

sgmel

Just gave birth 2weeks ago. Natural birth without epidural. Stayed 3days 2night. Total bill was 3.6k. 2.1K deduct from medisave, Total cash payment 1.5k :) hope this help

Faitheee

I gave birth on 4 June, normal delivery with epidural. 3D2N, single bedded premier (bcos they run out of single bedded normal rooms), with hubby staying overnight. Total hospital + doctor charges + hubby's breakfast + medication and all the whatever things they provide is $8000, deduct Medisave $2550, so total payment is $5450.
Hmmm.. why mine like so ex ah...?

mrsred

Wah! Ur bills are quite high! I delivered at Mount E (which everyone thinks is expensive) but we paid $4k+ after medisave for 3d2n single ward with lodger and including docs' fees + I needed an extra anaesthetist ($400) for my drip cos my veins too fine.