EDD June 2013

shinl

Potofstars:817273 said:
I built mine during the 2nd week cause the confinement nanny kept saying my milk not enough =.=

so i pumped after feeding for 3 days.. literally milking round e clock.. that was very very very tiring.. now i have enough to feed a twin lol and faced another problem shortly after.. my girl kept choking coz of the fast milkflow
Mine too! My boy chokes because of the fast letdown and occasionally refuses to feed.
Quite a problem. Have been fully latching him since birth. Tried to introduce bottle past few days but he rejects then. *stressed*
yaaaa it is stressful especially when you know they want to feed but all they do is cry and get angry at the breast =.=

i havent introduced bottle tho.. scared of nipple confusion.. i hand expressed on a towel to help buffer the fast flow lol..

Potofstars

yaaaa it is stressful especially when you know they want to feed but all they do is cry and get angry at the breast =.=

i havent introduced bottle tho.. scared of nipple confusion.. i hand expressed on a towel to help buffer the fast flow lol..
My son not keen on drinking frm bottle. Definitely no nipple confusion! Sigh. Now stressing on how to get him.to take frm bottle

shinl

Any mommies with back and shoulder aches~~? I used to use Tiger Balm Neck & Shoulder Rub =.= and was recently scolded by my mom who found out I was still using it (i used it before pregnancy and thought it was safe when girl's out) saying it's harmful to the baby. But I dunno wad alternatives I have.. suggestions?

shinl

Hhhh it'll be a while till I can have the time for a massage =(

The tiger balm has this.. camphor and menthol thing..supposedly if the baby inhaled these enough, it may cause seizures.. and in severe cases.. I dont even wanna go there.. =x this is why no vicks for babies also.. my girl is always with me so.. as much as possible dont want to expose her to these things..