Edd june 2014

Sokeai

No birth story but was discharge from tmc ytd dye to food poisoning leading to contraction. Gyne almost wanted to operate and take bb out but she's only 36w so took some medication and jab to curb the contraction. Luckily it went away, now on bed rest. What a close shave phew! Mummies please be careful :)

eatinking1

My wife had diarrhoea with contractions at 37 weeks. Went kkh delivery suite n did the CTG, in the bed went home coz cervix still closed. EDD 9 june but waiting game too tough... She everyday talk to baby asking her to come out. Haha.
Can add me to FB group? Eatinking1@yahoo.com.sg. Maybe we can have high tea gathering with all our babies!

Sokeai
Wow.. thankfully able to curb..its really better to keep baby inside till more mature.. i have friends whose baby just born 2 weeks earlier also kena ICU..
do have more water!! food poisoning danger of dehydration..

eatinking1
waiting at home is better than waiting in hospital i think! haha once again i have to recommend the membrane sweep...
I was 39th week and no signs of baby coming (though thru pregnancy.. i was supposed at risk of early labour as cervix soften way too early.. and i keep telling baby stay in to grow.. you not big enough yet.. ) haha and by then.. baby head was "grinding" down there till i can hardly walk without pelvic aches and I cannot support on one leg to wear my pants nor panties...

Director nurse at KKH did a membrane sweep for.. AWFUL!!! and it triggered labour in afew hours!! though she was expecting a few days later.. i even done admission to choose my date and all.. end up that night i went back to hospital at 3cm and after 13hrs.. i met my baby girl..

so all waiting mummies.. have you decided epidural or not???

Sokeai

Thanks fellow mummies & daddies :) really glad to keep her in for now, not sure who's e admin for FB grp but would love to join :)

Congrats Pris! How are you coping with the little one? Must be such a heart warming feeling to have her in ur arms :wong19:Was ur epidural, any aches etc? Mines gonna be spinal.

singsong

My EDD tmr but baby not here yet... haha, also waiting waiting. But took leave already, at least don't have to struggle to work as well. Feeling so much fatigue now.

Rosha

Hi...mummies finding a reasonable ,package for ur afterbif massage? (Postnatal massage) .I,m auntie Rosha,with 26yrs experiences.If u need my experience service with medium budget call or msg me at my mobiles at +65 93766413 for more details .Slots are available at moment..so y wait run for ur slots...!!!!

I am scheduled for c-sec delivery on 12 june. Baby is too big, 3.23kg now at 37weeks. She might end up close to 4kgs at EDD, so gynae recommended c-sec next week. Might as well and save the waiting game. But 12 june seems to be a popular date! The op theatres are fully booked for mornings, so are the anesthesicsts and PDs..luckily, managed to get all arranged. Counting down 7 days! Yeah..

Hello mummies! hope everyone is keeping well! I am so excited and counting down to 12 June. Congrats to those who have delivered and all the best for those who are still on the waiting game. :)

Sokeai

Hi Lollipop, you've got 1 more day to go! What time is ur admission? Still thinking if I can make it for Mac breakfast, need to fast from 6am onwards, admission 10am. I've got 2 more days! She's at 3.3kg now :p

My admission is at 10:30am. No food and drink from 6:30am onwards. Probably just have a light breakfast ard 6am coz the effects of the drugs can be quite bad after op.. Yup, the countdown of 1 day is definitely a relief! Good luck to you! :)

estralita

Hi all, my edd 27 June. I'm hoping he will stay inside until then! *cross my fingers*. This one will be my second one. My girl is coming to 2yrs now.. :)

Hi mummies! Pleased to share that my baby gal made her grand appearance on 12 June. Weighing 3.74kg. My gynae says she might end up being 4kg if delivered at full term. Gosh. So relieved to have given birth! To the rest of the mummies still waiting for EDD, jia you and hang in there! :)

xiongmao

I have 4 tins of S-26 Gold (Newborn) to let go at $30 each. $112 if you take all 4 tins. Please pm me if you are interested.