honeygirl

Dear all 2014 MTB,
I also started to drink milk for baby and I felt my movement is
Slower then before and whole body like so fatigue even though
have gd sleep.I also felt like have flu like symptoms
but luckily no flu and cough :) whew! I will have next week leave frm
work,hope can have plenty of rest !

tpy

Hi all where to buy similac? coz NTUC only sells Anmum and Friso mum. i just wonder where to get more brands of such milk?

munmun

Hi cupcakemum,

I'm also a 2nd time mummy here, from KL. My edd based on my calculation is 12 March 2014. Now i'm in week 6.7. Just started my morning sickness today.

jo1402

Hi all, I'm new here! Just tested positive this month (tested 4 times, too kiasu and the test lines of the first 3 times were rather faint ;p). My EDD is 14 Mar 14 =) Gg for my first gynae this week.

HanakoN

Hello everyone! I tested positive last week at my regular GP and EDD 16 Mar 14 :), now week 6-7. My GP said to only go to a gynae at week 10. Any advice?

munmun

Hello everyone! I tested positive last week at my regular GP and EDD 16 Mar 14 :), now week 6-7. My GP said to only go to a gynae at week 10. Any advice?
My opinion is go for gynae check at week 6. Ideally, by week 6, you will be able to see the heartbeat if your cycle is 28 days, ovulate at 14 days.

cupcakemum

My opinion is go for gynae check at week 6. Ideally, by week 6, you will be able to see the heartbeat if your cycle is 28 days, ovulate at 14 days.
I just visited my gynae today at wk 6. No heartbeat. Only can see a sac and 1 small dot inside.