EDD Mar 2014

HanakoN

I'm also in 6-7 weeks now. This is my first pregnancy so i am unprepared, and I haven't even done my first ultrasound yet. Perhaps you could share with me where you did the ultrasound?

OrangeBeauty

Hi all mum-to-be, I went to AMK KK Women Clinic last week. 5 wks+, but not able to see bb heartbeat yet. Need to go back 2 wks times. No morning sickness yet, but feel stomach bloating & burping...no appetite but still able to finish my meal all e time. Looking fwd my 2nd appt nxt wk^^

honeygirl

Dear orange beauty,
All the best for your repeat scan! Sometime
too early scan at 5 wk still ssmall unable to
view it . So dr want to repeat scan in 2 weeks's time.
And did dr check your beta HCG? Cos the hormones
Blood test also able to cfm preggy :) btw I am now 7 weeks
.wish all MTBs all the best and smooth pregnancy !

Layla0401

Hello, just tested last night and got my BFP! I bought a Guardian and a Clearblue test kit and decided to use the cheaper one (Guardian) first, and got a very clear line. Based on LMP, my EDD is 23 March but I've been tracking my body basal temperature for the past 2 months and I suspect that based on conception date, it's more like 30 March. First time for me, and I've made my first gynae appointment on 24th August. I reckon that at 2.5 weeks post-conception, I can afford to wait another month.

My husband thought I was pregnant the week before my period was due, as he said that I looked glowy and "sweeter". Haha, not sure what he means by the latter! I have not experienced much symptoms yet, except that I haven't been able to have solid sleep for a couple of weeks and have been fatigued more than usual (but initially attributed that to the fasting month), slightly sore nips and a little gassy (burped at 5pm in the afternoon despite last meal being 8pm the previous day).

Best of luck everyone!

PS: Just to share, I've been taking Blackmores Conceive Well Gold pre-natal vitamins since late last year and have been TTC for about 2-3 months. I'll be switching to Blackmores Pregnancy and Breast-Feeding Gold today to take me through my first gynae appointment in a month's time, and see what the doctor will provide.

Last edited:

HanakoN

Congrats Layla0401! Hey me too, I've been taking Blackmores Conceive Well and recently made the switch to their Pregnancy n Breast Feeding Gold :) I think it works :)

honeygirl

Dear Hanakon,
I knew about this brand but is it a supplement ? Cos
i am taking folic acid n dupahston now as prescribed by
dr. So can still take this blackmore preganancy & breast feeding gold?

jo1402

Hi all, I'm new here! Just tested positive this month (tested 4 times, too kiasu and the test lines of the first 3 times were rather faint ;p). My EDD is 14 Mar 14 =) Gg for my first gynae this week.
Went for my gynae visit ytd and Dr cfm it's only 5 weeks so EDD is now officially 25 Mar 14 =). Btw I'm seeing Dr Khoo Chong Kiat from KKH. He seems rather friendly =)

HanakoN

Dear Hanakon,
I knew about this brand but is it a supplement ? Cos
i am taking folic acid n dupahston now as prescribed by
dr. So can still take this blackmore preganancy & breast feeding gold?
i think it's better not to overdose on supplements. I'll bring the blackmores supplements to the gynae this Saturday and ask :) perhaps you would like to give your Gynae a call too? :) good luck!

OrangeBeauty

Honeygirl, my first appt. Dr just do vaginal scan only. Didn't tell me abt beta HCG. But he gave me an tai yao, folic acid, vit B6 and a gastric medicine. I didn't do any blood test as well.

Layla, I'd asked my gynae if I can start eat the Blackmores Pregnancy and Breast-Feeding Gold. He said can start only on 2nd trimester.

honeygirl

Dear orange beauty,
No hard feeling la. I just inform you that beside Urine
pregnancy test,no menses and also check BetaHcg.
sometime scan unable to detect early pregnancy ,so
dr will do repeat BetaHCG. Anyway have a gd rest and
Let's have smooth 9 months ahead!

munmun

Hi, back from a scan. saw heartbeat at new estimated week 6 and 4 days thru vaginal scan. next scan is 3 weeks later.

MamaEu

Wow!!! I haven't been receiving mail! Just pop in and see & it's so nice to see so many march mummy! =) Congratulations ladies!!! I'm with Dr. Jocelyn Wong @ ACJ...

jo1402

Dear jo1402,
congrate! And welcome to our group!
you book Dr CK Khoo? He is a friendly and nice dr :)
Thanks! I din book him but I was a KKH Subsidised outpatient since last year cos hormones was haywired. I'm under this Dr but never seen by him, just seen his junior Drs. So now that I'm preg, I called in to bring fwd my appt and that is when they just assigned him as my gynae but hor, now I'm PTE class patient.

Waiting for my next scan! Hope can see more and hear heartbeat! :001_302: Cos last scan din show much.