EDD Mar 2014

MamaEu

Hi mummies...

I suddenly have this crave for baby octopus (chuka ikado)... I wonder if we can eat that... It's cooks right?

tpy

Hi MamaEu i think can eat ba...my friends told me they even ate crabs and seafood that were cooked during their pregnancy.

honeygirl

Dear MamaEu and Tpy,
Is it true that we can eat the baby octopus( chuka ikado) ?
Think is cold that why pregnant woman cannot eat ?
I also like to eat that as I dun eat raw food so will eat
cooked sushi :)really happy that can eat that!

MamaEu

Hmmm... I'm not very sure... But as long as its cook should be ok to eat right... LOL~ chuka ikado is not raw... My Gynae told me must eat cooked food ma... So I also assume can eat... LOL~

ps. Is there a private FB support group for MARCH 2014 mummies? Can someone add me in plz? TIA.

lltan

Hi all...anyone has the bloated stomach and tight chest symptons? been feeling that over the weekend...is it normal?

tpy

Hmm as long it's cooked shd b ok. If u scare cannot eat cold food then mayb heat it or pour abit warm water on it

katherinetsl

Hi ladies, my EDD is on 08/03/14, now enter week 8. Last saturday's appt to the gynae heard heartbeat, the doctor is so funny, he purposely tune the volume very loud to let us hear...haha..it's so amazing... Just want to check with you ladies have you all tell your colleagues and friends about your pregnancy yet? For me, I have told most of my family members, including my husband's side. I have told some of my female colleagues cause want to get some advice from them and also I feel that they can keep a 'lookout' for me...haha..but I always heard people say that it's better to keep it a secret until after 1st trimester...now I getting abit worried... :(

katherinetsl

Hi all...anyone has the bloated stomach and tight chest symptons? been feeling that over the weekend...is it normal?
Hi babe, my gynae said that my stomach alot of wind..so must avoid food like cabbage, coconut, 白菜..So maybe you should also avoid these food..

munmun

Hi ladies, my EDD is on 08/03/14, now enter week 8. Last saturday's appt to the gynae heard heartbeat, the doctor is so funny, he purposely tune the volume very loud to let us hear...haha..it's so amazing... Just want to check with you ladies have you all tell your colleagues and friends about your pregnancy yet? For me, I have told most of my family members, including my husband's side. I have told some of my female colleagues cause want to get some advice from them and also I feel that they can keep a 'lookout' for me...haha..but I always heard people say that it's better to keep it a secret until after 1st trimester...now I getting abit worried... :(
Depends on some individuals. For me, i havn't tell my own mum, my family side. But my hubby has told his family as my mom-in-law prepared foods for dinner. So no choice. As for my friends, i only told to 1 friend. Colleagues - Not yet. Wait until they notice my bb bump as i don't have much MS except fatigue. For my last pregnancy, my colleagues knew it quite early bcz i having super bad morning sickness, nausea, vomiting non stop, tired, mood swings. Btw, i'm in week 7 now. New estimated EDD is 17/3/2014.

lltan

Hi babe, my gynae said that my stomach alot of wind..so must avoid food like cabbage, coconut, 白菜..So maybe you should also avoid these food..
ohh..ya ya..lotsa burping too...thanks lots..will avoid all these food...but cant really eat well....

jadeite

I also went to see my gynae early at week 6 because I've been seeing him for a year trying to conceive... Managed to conceive after just 1 month of TCM! So went for an early checkup because I'm kiasu :) wanted to make sure everything is ok. Saw a 5.5mm wide sac... Also have some free fluid in the uterus which doc said is irregular but not too worrying.

Going back on 6 August for heartbeat scan :)

Is the mtb milk necessary? Am drinking fresh milk.. I don't like the taste of powdered milk :x

Pls add me to fb group! panj0001@ntu.edu.sg thanks :)

katherinetsl

ohh..ya ya..lotsa burping too...thanks lots..will avoid all these food...but cant really eat well....
Yup, me too, alot of bluring, doc say it will not harm the baby so it's ok. And also don't breathe through mouth, breathe through nose, I always like to breathe through mouth cause my I got sinus problem, so now I try to breathe through nose and during last saturday's appt, the doc said that I don't have so much wind already.

Last edited:

katherinetsl

I also went to see my gynae early at week 6 because I've been seeing him for a year trying to conceive... Managed to conceive after just 1 month of TCM! So went for an early checkup because I'm kiasu :) wanted to make sure everything is ok. Saw a 5.5mm wide sac... Also have some free fluid in the uterus which doc said is irregular but not too worrying.

Going back on 6 August for heartbeat scan :)

Is the mtb milk necessary? Am drinking fresh milk.. I don't like the taste of powdered milk :x

Pls add me to fb group! panj0001@ntu.edu.sg thanks :)
My gynae gave me 4 satchets of powered milk to try, the nurse explained that powered milk has more nutrients then normal fresh milk..I'm still thinking whether to buy the powered milk..I'm also taking fresh milk/HL milk now, was advised to drink at least 2 glasses per day

MamaEu

Just something to share on the milk powder for mummies... If u don't have GD (gestational diabetic) its good to drink... But if u have, u need o avoid thy. I have GD during my 1st pregnancy... So have to really Selective on the food intake.

tpy

This week maybe is my 7 weeks n this sat will go for scan. So far from my 1st two visits my gyne din ask me to take maternity milk :(By which week r we able to hear heartbeat? When I was at 5 weeks, we could see heartbeat but gyne din ask us to hear

Last edited:
Dear Hanakon,
I knew about this brand but is it a supplement ? Cos
i am taking folic acid n dupahston now as prescribed by
dr. So can still take this blackmore preganancy & breast feeding gold?
i'm also taking duphaston, folic acid (5mg from unity) and blackmore pregnancy & breast feeding gold. should be fine because folic acid requirement is high during the first trimester. also folic acid is water soluble, meaning any excess will be excreted in the urine.

mtb should also check their multi-vit. make sure that the vitamin A content is not too high. excessive intake of vitamin A is not good for baby.

i'm also first time mtb. now week 8, edd 6 march. i have PCOS and hubs sperm had poor morphology. its a miracle that we conceived! happiness :)

Arnavkyra

Hi eveyone, I'm a first time mum to be :) My edd is 3rd March 2014...Have you all decided on the hospital you going to deliver in and also anyone has a estimate of the costs?