EDD March 2011

taurus piglet

Hello hello to all!

Just found out that I'm pregnant yesterday. 1st try & 1st baby. :)

EDD should be in early march based on the 1st day of my last menses.

Jen Tan

Me too are confused. My gp says I can see her till 5th month, then see a gynae.. you all start seeing gynae once pregnant?
yup cos my gp there is a guy even though i can see him till 5 mth but i feel more confortable with lady gyna...

LotsaGrace

Hi, I'm new to this Forum...just join today. Expecting my 3rd...after 9+.....years. My older gers are 10 and 9 now. EDD Feb 2011.

2011mummy

yup cos my gp there is a guy even though i can see him till 5 month but i feel more confortable with lady gyna...
my gp is lady, quite comfortable with her..
but still gt to start looking out for gynae soon.
this my 1st time, really got no idea where to start too.

how abt yr 1st gynae?? nv thought of sticking back to him/her?

2011mummy

yup cos my gp there is a guy even though i can see him till 5 month but i feel more confortable with lady gyna...

how about yr 1st gynae?? never thought of sticking back to him/her?

Jen Tan

how about yr 1st gynae?? never thought of sticking back to him/her?
nope cos the perivous one is weird cos the staff tot me even though i book her but if u delivery in mid 9 she will not be attend to me any doc stand by will stand on for her..

is anyone out there have experience b4?

2011mummy

nope cos the perivous one is weird cos the staff thought me even though i book her but if you delivery in mid 9 she will not be attend to me any doc stand by will stand on for her..

is anyone out there have experience before?
Hi, tis my 1st time hearing such thing.

Hi, tis my 1st time hearing such thing..

Gem2505

congrats!!
me too, 1st try, 1st baby.
kinda of excited :)
Hi, me 3! first try, first baby. didnt expect it at all. But glad afterall coz i wanted a "year of rabbit" baby. and yes, EDD is on 26 FEB 2011 which is after CNY. just nice! =) but my mum said usually will deliver 2 weeks before EDD. but lucky, -14days from EDD, still after CNY! hope everything goes well ^_^ congrates to all!

cheers! :Dancing_wub:

Gem2505

Hi me too! Early march next yr :) I have not go to any gynae yet. any recommendation?
Hi. I went to KKH for my first check up last month, also to confirm my pregnancy there even thou i tried 3 preg test kits. *kiasu* baby was 5weeks big only. the doc could not scan from the top coz too small. so did a internal scan *poking the camera scan in from below* then was able to track the size n determine the weeks.

I chose a guy gynae from KKH. He's a consultant there, considered as private. Fees wise was reasonable. Choosing of gynae also have to depends on your budget coz different doc will have different pricing all that. Coz im a chinese, so i thot getting a chinese doc would be a better choice so i can speak both languages as some terms in english we might not understand but said in chinese, we will.. ORRRhhhh.. I previously went KKH for check ups in March 2010 , just to make sure my body is alright for preg in near future. on my first try in May, i missed my period in June. -_-" glad everything has been fine so far except the morning sickness. no appetite is my biggest prob.

my gynae is Dr Law Wei Seng from KKH. so far, my checkup and first appt experience with him was Great! dont have any discomfort speaking to him. Friendly guy. You may also visit KKH website to see the list of gynae they have there, but not updated one coz there's a few doc names not listed in the website. If you wish to make appt with Dr Law, can call 6294 4050. Its the appt making tel line, you can book appt for other docs thru that number too. =)

Hope this is helpful :tlaugh:

melcochas

Hi everyone!

I`m new here too! EDD Early march as well! :D

1st baby after 14 months of trying. Didn`t expect as well cause was put on Clomid for three cycles but didn`t work. Just as we were abt to give up, ta daa, good news happened!

Saw baby at 4 weeks, a teeny weeny sac of 5mm. heh.

Seeing a new gynae end of this month, seeking 2nd opinion. Didn`t find the first one to helpful.. and expensive too...

Last edited:

Dinaribena

Hi everyone!

I`m new here too! EDD Early march as well! :D

1st baby after 14 months of trying. Didn`t expect as well cause was put on Clomid for three cycles but didn`t work. Just as we were about to give up, ta daa, good news happened!

Saw baby at 4 weeks, a teeny weeny sac of 5mm. heh.

Seeing a new gynae end of this month, seeking 2nd opinion. Didn`t find the first one to helpful.. and expensive too...
Hello everybody.

Im supa new here. heh! just signed up.

i just got married in june and guess wat, im hooked! LOL!

ok, my baby's EDD is on 8th March (Acc to the doc in KKH) and i dun really like the waiting time there so I changed my gynae to Dr Ang at Sunplaza.
(he is supa fast and efficient la).

Im still confuse on whether i should take dr ang (private) of govt better?
any good advice?