Edd march 2012

pehfam

actually ftm usually will buy alot alot more cos everything seems nice lol

for myself , i only will be getting a pram after baby pop out and nothing much alrdy ..
yup, i was told first few months they grow quite fast, so just ask for hand me down n focus on the basic items that will last them for a while..

feathers

I haven't buy ANYTHING!! Haha! Not even one mitten or bib. Always look at it and then think, hmm, still early lah. =X

evelynie

Hi mummies, there is a baby fair at suntec Singapore hall 401 from today till Sunday 11am to 9pm...:)...let's go shopping...^^

feathers

I'm going later!! Actually thinking of going in afternoon, less crowded but I woke up, saw the rain, went back to sleep. :001_302:

sherin86

I m definitely gg tmr for shopping!!!! hope to get some good deals there.. :) saw so many cute bb clothes.. so tempted to buy..

evelynie

yup me too, tml im going suntec sales then later going to another warehouse sales. Tml is e shopping day!!! Happy shopping all e mummies...;)...enjoy ur weekend...^^

xiaodaisy

yup, i was told first few months they grow quite fast, so just ask for hand me down n focus on the basic items that will last them for a while..
ya , they grow very fast in the first few mths .. i only intend maybe get 1 nice dress for her during the first mth party ..

I haven't buy ANYTHING!! Haha! Not even one mitten or bib. Always look at it and then think, hmm, still early lah. =X
haha !! so shall we go shop after cny? i always see and say , early still so i just walk away but online very very tempt me , i always have to tink for 30mins before i can close my window LOL

currently tis mth weather is too good , cant bear to step out of my hse LOL !!

sherin86

any mummies having backaches?? i m like having backaches recently.. and recently i felt my tummy jumped quite alot.. was initially excited and happy but now getting worried cause i dunno if its normal to feel tt.. :(

feathers

haha !! so shall we go shop after cny? i always see and say , early still so i just walk away but online very very tempt me , i always have to tink for 30mins before i can close my window LOL

currently tis mth weather is too good , cant bear to step out of my hse LOL !!
Sure!! Let's do that!! I definitely have lots to buy by then! Today just bought a romper set, wash cloth and bibs, my first baby items ever. The lady who saw what I chose asked if I'm buying for baby boy. HAHAHAHA!! I really like the boys ones better, I like animal prints!! The girls ones all tooooooo pink and all flowery, eeks!! I try to buy yellow and make it look as neutral as possible liao, still got a few blue items which is too cute, I can't resist. Hope she don't look like boy, else really will get mistaken. Lolz~

feathers

any mummies having backaches?? i m like having backaches recently.. and recently i felt my tummy jumped quite alot.. was initially excited and happy but now getting worried cause i dunno if its normal to feel tt.. :(
It's all normal, I haven't got backache yet but I had a little when I wore slippers with no sole support. Tummy jumping is fun to have, your hubby can watch too. It's just not all that fun for me this morning at 7am when I'm trying to go back to sleep and she's kicking away. I think she's hungry, I got up, drank some milk, she settle down and we go back to sleep. =P

xiaodaisy

any mummies having backaches?? i m like having backaches recently.. and recently i felt my tummy jumped quite alot.. was initially excited and happy but now getting worried cause i dont know if its normal to feel that.. :(
i had backaches quite serious previously, maybe due to my mattress too soft i guess , recently i change sleeping in my sofa bed which is hard , i dont have it anymore

but if i sit too long or walk too long , i will have the backache again .. when my mattress too soft , i cant even turn =.=''

tummy jump is normal bah , cos the kicks are more obvious .. u can even video down lol

Sure!! Let's do that!! I definitely have lots to buy by then! Today just bought a romper set, wash cloth and bibs, my first baby items ever. The lady who saw what I chose asked if I'm buying for baby boy. HAHAHAHA!! I really like the boys ones better, I like animal prints!! The girls ones all tooooooo pink and all flowery, eeks!! I try to buy yellow and make it look as neutral as possible liao, still got a few blue items which is too cute, I can't resist. Hope she don't look like boy, else really will get mistaken. Lolz~
LOL !! u dont like pinky flowery? i haven start really buying , i see and see , quite tempted but tinking of a small little space for her clothes , i stopped again .. was tinking should i really get a cupboard for her not , i worry if i get one , i will shop like cant stop anymore haha

ya , we shall go the wholesales for baby clothes wear after cny to shop happily , some of them like 4 for $10 or 6 for $10 .. very worth =)

feathers

i had backaches quite serious previously, maybe due to my mattress too soft i guess , recently i change sleeping in my sofa bed which is hard , i dont have it anymore

but if i sit too long or walk too long , i will have the backache again .. when my mattress too soft , i cant even turn =.=''

tummy jump is normal bah , cos the kicks are more obvious .. u can even video down lol

LOL !! u dont like pinky flowery? i haven start really buying , i see and see , quite tempted but tinking of a small little space for her clothes , i stopped again .. was tinking should i really get a cupboard for her not , i worry if i get one , i will shop like cant stop anymore haha

ya , we shall go the wholesales for baby clothes wear after cny to shop happily , some of them like 4 for $10 or 6 for $10 .. very worth =)
I don't like flowery leh, I don't wear them myself!! Hehehe!! It's really either flowers or those "I LOVE MOMMY" things which I think too zi4 lian4 to make my daughter wear that loh, haha!! Let's go buy!! I feel abit pressured cuz alot of things to prepare leh. Since you experienced, you give me tips k!

feathers

Erm.... When I go for my detail scan I was in my week 21 and my baby
Weight 495g~ is he too big? Hmmmm
Congrats everything is fine!! Fun to watch him during the scan right? Your baby like mine, on the bigger side. Your gynae never say anything means ok bah, mine ask me watch what I eat more closely. I think you look at the report, see where is the part where he's big. If tummy, then maybe diet too much sugar. If head big or femur long, no choice, its genetics and those are bones so can't be helped.

xiaodaisy

I don't like flowery leh, I don't wear them myself!! Hehehe!! It's really either flowers or those "I LOVE MOMMY" things which I think too zi4 lian4 to make my daughter wear that loh, haha!! Let's go buy!! I feel abit pressured cuz alot of things to prepare leh. Since you experienced, you give me tips k!
i will make my daughter wear I LOVE MOMMY hahahahaha .. LOL !! first time buying for girls also leh , let me be FTM too haha

yeah , lets shop shop n prepare after cny for our princess .. first time dragged so long before buying for my baby , previously i started on 4 5 mths LOL