Edd march 2012

sherin86

Hi Sherin,

I also have same issue. I read from books that we will know our baby 'schedule' by now. Mine is usually at night when I lie down but sometimes baby doesn't kick as much as the night before... A bit worrying too
my girl is usually quite active .. but today very quiet.. making me so worried... =( tried to talk to her and ask her to kick me but she got no reaction.. haizzzz.. i dunno whatelse i can do...

etcc

wah !! tats alot , i've packed those pass down clothes and only kept some lol !!

my fren passed me alot too but really too much tat i dont have space for it haha

very swollen still? maybe u can try taking for few more days and see how , cos i took for 1wk before it rly feel better .. tat time mine was hurting while i walk ..

at noon ,maybe can try 100+ .. some of my frens find it effective drinking 100+
i was wrong... my colleague passed me 1 bag of bumper for the cot and 1 bag of clothes.. that box is work related materials. scare me...!
i have only drank red bean soup once... been too bz at work this week to think abt it so it still looks bloated. but mine is not painful when walking...

100+...? can pocari work too? my hubby just bought some just now...

xiaodaisy

I just bought red beans to make red bean soup too!! I just realise my feet does look slightly swollen, usually can see the bones on my feet but now its gone. Haha~
so how alrdy? any better?

MTB, does your bb sometimes have not much movement/kicks or even no movement at all?? i m worried.. cause i ate flu medi given by my gynae ytd night.. and today my bb doesn't seems to move or kick much..
i guess by now , we shld feel baby movement everyday , 1 day bo kick , i go to gynae right away liao .. if bb kick but not much , maybe the flu medi cause bb drowsy and sleep more as long got movements is ok le =)

Hi Sherin,

I also have same issue. I read from books that we will know our baby 'schedule' by now. Mine is usually at night when I lie down but sometimes baby doesn't kick as much as the night before... A bit worrying too
baby schedule might not be same everyday bah .. at least for me its this way =)

my girl is usually quite active .. but today very quiet.. making me so worried... =( tried to talk to her and ask her to kick me but she got no reaction.. haizzzz.. i dunno whatelse i can do...
wat i always do to wake baby up is .. lie on bed and rub the belly button area in circle , den i will shake my fatty tummy fm left to right , up and down for abt 5-10mins and baby will respond me with soft kicks ..

i always make her kick wen i feel i haven sense her kick for whole day .. hope it helps =)

i was wrong... my colleague passed me 1 bag of bumper for the cot and 1 bag of clothes.. that box is work related materials. scare me...!
i have only drank red bean soup once... been too bz at work this week to think abt it so it still looks bloated. but mine is not painful when walking...

100+...? can pocari work too? my hubby just bought some just now...
LOL !! i tot so much , rly pack until sian .. so u unpacked those pass down liao?

not sure if pocari works , maybe can try? i heard 100+ fm some frens tat works for them , meanwhile during sleep , try wearing socks and lie ur leg on a pillow might helps reduce swollen =)

rest well all mummies !!

u1c0l3

Hihi all :)

This thread is so active... Is great dat we can share info here.

I am in my 1st preggy, baby boy due 30 mar 2012.

sherin86

Hihi.. welcome u here.. so bought anything for ur boy alrdy??? excited??? my edd is 25 mar 2012.. pretty close to urs.. heehehe..

u1c0l3

Hihi.. welcome u here.. so bought anything for ur boy alrdy??? excited??? my edd is 25 mar 2012.. pretty close to urs.. heehehe..
Thanks...

Only bought some clothes... Still considering on the stroller, quinny or capella....

How abt u???

feathers

MTB, does your bb sometimes have not much movement/kicks or even no movement at all?? i m worried.. cause i ate flu medi given by my gynae ytd night.. and today my bb doesn't seems to move or kick much..
I also got flu!! I think baby knows you sick so let you rest more, don't worry about it. I'm getting the opposite, the more unwell I feel, the more she kicks. =(
I think I lost appetite and she probably protesting due to hunger cuz I got diarrhea together with flu, I guess I just didn't absorb anything for her.

feathers

so how alrdy? any better?
Haven't got time to cook!! Sick and yday went shopping with mommy, hehe!! She bought me small slow cooker, can cook the red bean soup and can cook chicken soup all that, just nice small small one enough for one or two person's share. See later got time I go play with it, heh!

feathers

Hello!! Welcome!! I'm near yours too!! I'm on 27th Mar, first child, baby girl. =)
I haven't bought anything except clothes. Haha! Too relax!

pehfam

I also got flu!! I think baby knows you sick so let you rest more, don't worry about it. I'm getting the opposite, the more unwell I feel, the more she kicks. =(
I think I lost appetite and she probably protesting due to hunger cuz I got diarrhea together with flu, I guess I just didn't absorb anything for her.
wow seems like most of us are prone to flu.. me kanna twice liao ( once during my first 3 mth , the second one just weeks ago) doc refuse to give me any medication just ask me to drink water and rest. Guess baby movements varies bah. My ah boy can be lazy at times and only move very little ( sometimes no movement at all! )

sherin86

Thanks...

Only bought some clothes... Still considering on the stroller, quinny or capella....

How abt u???
oh.. haha.. bought a pram, some mittens and botties, socks, diaper bag and like 1 clothes? LOL!! i still considering playpen or cot.. haiz.... anw, its my first child.. =)

u1c0l3

oh.. haha.. bought a pram, some mittens and botties, socks, diaper bag and like 1 clothes? LOL!! i still considering playpen or cot.. haiz.... anw, its my first child.. =)
Icic... My hubby's coll giving us baby cot... So will be buying playpen when boy boy bigger... Heard cot is better than playpen for newborn....

xiaodaisy

welcome and grats to u !! =)

Haven't got time to cook!! Sick and yday went shopping with mommy, hehe!! She bought me small slow cooker, can cook the red bean soup and can cook chicken soup all that, just nice small small one enough for one or two person's share. See later got time I go play with it, heh!
oh dear !! i just saw tis after i sms u lol .. i'm missing u lately la !!

i just went ntuc with my mommy too , she bought me crocodile meat and ask my hubby brew instead LOL !!

feathers

Hihi...

I see more things to buy for baby girl...
But I like baby boy designs!! Cuter with aeroplanes and animals, girls are too flowery for my liking!! I try to get neutral colours for the designs I like, haha!! Next child still can use regardless boy or girl. =P
My mom tell me to get boy ones also nevermind, girls can wear boy clothes but boys cannot wear girl clothes. Haha!!

feathers

welcome and grats to u !! =)

oh dear !! i just saw tis after i sms u lol .. i'm missing u lately la !!

i just went ntuc with my mommy too , she bought me crocodile meat and ask my hubby brew instead LOL !!
Eeeeeeeeee!! Croc meat!! Very smelly leh! I know its good but I can't stand the fishy smell at all. Can cook until no smell? Haha!~

xiaodaisy

Eeeeeeeeee!! Croc meat!! Very smelly leh! I know its good but I can't stand the fishy smell at all. Can cook until no smell? Haha!~
donno leh , i try the sample at the lady there .. quite nice , just herbal smell , donno hubby able to do that bo LOL !!

the auntie keep psycho my mama buy .. she say good for preg LOL den my mama tio psycho haha

u1c0l3

But I like baby boy designs!! Cuter with aeroplanes and animals, girls are too flowery for my liking!! I try to get neutral colours for the designs I like, haha!! Next child still can use regardless boy or girl. =P
My mom tell me to get boy ones also nevermind, girls can wear boy clothes but boys cannot wear girl clothes. Haha!!
Ya, neutral color n pass on to next baby.... Save money.... And is kinda of weird for boy boy to wear girl's clothes, lolxxxx....

u1c0l3

donno leh , i try the sample at the lady there .. quite nice , just herbal smell , donno hubby able to do that bo LOL !!

the auntie keep psycho my mama buy .. she say good for preg LOL den my mama tio psycho haha
Nv try croc meat before.... Heard is gd for ppl with asthma, din noe is gd for preg too....