Edd march 2012

feathers

donno leh , i try the sample at the lady there .. quite nice , just herbal smell , donno hubby able to do that bo LOL !!

the auntie keep psycho my mama buy .. she say good for preg LOL den my mama tio psycho haha
Your that auntie must be better than the one at my supermarket, I smell once during first trimester, almost make me puke right there and then. Lolz!! Heng I run away and manage to not puke. =P

etcc

LOL !! i tot so much , rly pack until sian .. so u unpacked those pass down liao?

not sure if pocari works , maybe can try? i heard 100+ fm some frens tat works for them , meanwhile during sleep , try wearing socks and lie ur leg on a pillow might helps reduce swollen =)

rest well all mummies !!
i haven't unpack yet... been sick last week and now still have sore throat and lost my voice... but cannot recover so fast coz cannot take mc. shorthanded in the office and still got to be on the phone, talking and talking... sianz.... hopefully next 2 weeks will be super duper quiet :)

oh but pocari also works...! hee....
can see a bit of my veins now...

xiaodaisy

never try croc meat before.... Heard is good for ppl with asthma, did not know is good for preg too....
i didnt know either , just tat the auntie keep on telling my mom to buy haha .. LOL

maybe partly for my kids and hubby too , as they all have asthma ..

Your that auntie must be better than the one at my supermarket, I smell once during first trimester, almost make me puke right there and then. Lolz!! Heng I run away and manage to not puke. =P
haha !! omg !! guess ur baby dont like tat smell LOL !!

i haven't unpack yet... been sick last week and now still have sore throat and lost my voice... but cannot recover so fast coz cannot take mc. shorthanded in the office and still got to be on the phone, talking and talking... sianz.... hopefully next 2 weeks will be super duper quiet :)

oh but pocari also works...! hee....
can see a bit of my veins now...
gosh , seems weather is not good !! quite few of u were sick last wk .. rest more and get well soon ya .. =) can slowly pack , still got 2mths + to go !!

did u get any medicine fm gynae?

good for u tat it works !! =)

Ariesgal77

Hi mummies,

My EDD is 9 Mar next yr...also first time mummy and I am currently already 28wks preggie...baby is very active and big...just curious, any mummy tried goat milk before? Have been taking Enframama A+ but was thinking of switching to goat's milk later...anyone tried before and is it recommended?

Also, anyone got good advice on which is the recommended website to check for baby's english name?

xiaodaisy

Hi mummies,

My EDD is 9 Mar next yr...also first time mummy and I am currently already 28wks preggie...baby is very active and big...just curious, any mummy tried goat milk before? Have been taking Enframama A+ but was thinking of switching to goat's milk later...anyone tried before and is it recommended?

Also, anyone got good advice on which is the recommended website to check for baby's english name?
welcome & grats !!

for baby's english name .. there is alot of website to check for it , just goggle and u got a dozen list of them .. den u can slowly surf and see which one u like better =)

u1c0l3

Hi mummies,

Hi ariesgal77...

Congrats n welcome :)

hayashi43

Hi all mummies!!

My EDD is mid March which date is still open, cos....i am having twins >.<
Gynae said full term for twins is 37 weeks but because i am small size, so slight chance for emergency c-sect in Feb, hopefully i can tahan till March la, pray for me!!
Currently 25 weeks, both babies are quite active, kicking non-stop...haha
anyone having twins too?? i am desperately need guidance cos it's my 1st pregnancy, start to do shopping le, but seems still alot of stuff need to buy....=P

i intend to do 4D scan next mth, anyone going to do that too?

Anyway, nice knowing all of u and everyone ganbatte!!!!

Ariesgal77

Hi all mummies!!

Gynae said full term for twins is 37 weeks but because i am small size, so slight chance for emergency c-sect in Feb, hopefully i can tahan till March la, pray for me!!
anyone having twins too?? i am desperately need guidance cos it's my 1st pregnancy, start to do shopping le, but seems still alot of stuff need to buy....=P

Hi,

Congrats on having twins! I will be doing my 3D scan on this Fri....so far had already done NT scan and detailed scan...3D scan is more of wanna see how bb looks like in colours...:)

So, anyone tried goat milk before? lol

himouse

Hi all mummies!!

Congrats on your twins... one boy and one gal??
wats the diff between 3D and 4D scan?? charges??? :)

hayashi43

Congrats on your twins... one boy and one gal??
wats the diff between 3D and 4D scan?? charges??? :)

Thanks...so far scan all show 2 boys
I heard from e nurse, 3D will be in picture while 4D is video? i am not v sure either, charges according to e nurse is 200-300 at TMC, those who doing at TMC can get discount if they have FBI card

feathers

Hi all mummies!!

Congrats!! So fun to have twins! =D

etcc

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year, mummies!

just visited the gynae today. my girl is now 1.4kg... from last month's 800g
next visit is 3 weeks time.. getting shorter now...

katsg

Wow, congrats! My boy last mth is 875g. Wonder how heavy he is now. Will be going for gynae's visit this coming Sat. My gynae is performing a glucose blood test check for me this time round to check for any gestational diabetics...did u gals done any of such test yet? :)

Wai Tze

Oh no... Seems like my boy is light.. I went to gynae last week and he is only 1.2kg :( my edd is almost same as u. Mine is on 16/03

feathers

Which week are you at? My gynae want to see me every 2 weeks after 30 weeks but I thought that was unnecessary. I was wondering can do 3 weeks instead anot. Hee!!

pehfam

Wow congrats! My boy was only 870g 2 weeks ago.... next checkup will be next sat... hopefully he would pass the 1 kg mark....

leesc

Hi all mums..

I'll be due in 21st march and carrying a baby girl. :) Im now in week 28th but tummy doesn't looks big though. Gynea said not to worry as this is normal due to my petite size n yet still bit worry..

Wanna check with you all, did you guys feel get cold easily during pregnancy? as what i know pregnant lady tend to feels warm all the time. but i have a different case, wondering any mtb having the same situation. :)