Edd march 2012

xiaodaisy

Oh..thanks!my baby is still okay..:) anw, if baby is alrdy head down, will it change later huh? Cause my Gynae told me that my baby head down alrdy..but I scared will change later...:(
actually sometimes , baby will turn again .. best to sleep on a higher pillow at nite , to let gravity help to pull ur baby's head nearer below so hope baby don turn to breach position again ..

boys or girls , weight is same de .. just depends on genes .. if either u or ur hubby is a big baby wen born , ur baby might will be a big baby too =)

don worry , as long healthy is good .. =)

evelynie

good morning mummies, how's the preparation for our precious?

so far i've bought baby pram, cot, steriliser,and some clothes, bibs, mittens, booties n some necessary stuff.

any mummies here can recommend me a good n nice baby bag to put all the baby stuff when going out. TIA. =)

xiaodaisy

good morning mummies, how's the preparation for our precious?

so far i've bought baby pram, cot, steriliser,and some clothes, bibs, mittens, booties n some necessary stuff.

any mummies here can recommend me a good n nice baby bag to put all the baby stuff when going out. TIA. =)
i'm still dilly dally LOL !! just bought a few pcs rompers to go out types yet not any home wear LOL !! n nthing is prepared haha !

diaper bags ? i tink alot types of diaper bags to consider , can choose the designs and size u like =)

Jaycee

i'm still dilly dally LOL !! just bought a few pcs rompers to go out types yet not any home wear LOL !! n nthing is prepared haha !

diaper bags ? i tink alot types of diaper bags to consider , can choose the designs and size you like =)
Opps..hahaha .. I think I quite kiasu.. I already prepared my baby cot, infant car seat, pram, sterilizers, warmers, bottles, swing bed, bumbo seat, clothes, wipes....

But lucky for me, most of these things are hand me downs, so can save money.. If not most things I have to get in doubles cos got a have a set at my mum's house.

hayashi43

Opps..hahaha .. I think I quite kiasu.. I already prepared my baby cot, infant car seat, pram, sterilizers, warmers, bottles, swing bed, bumbo seat, clothes, wipes....

But lucky for me, most of these things are hand me downs, so can save money.. If not most things I have to get in doubles cos got a have a set at my mum's house.

haha..today i also settled quite alot of baby stuff, so far left car seat but i will leave that to hubby to decide, cos gynae asked me not to move too much from Jan onwards le...>.<

Joeles

Hi Mummies,

Im sure 8 march.. Will deliver in Mount A.

So far i have only gotten a baby cot and changing table both from ikea..
Anyone has a list of items to get ready for arrival of our little precious one?

TIA!

Jaycee

Hi Mummies,

Im sure 8 march.. Will deliver in Mount A.

So far i have only gotten a baby cot and changing table both from ikea..
Anyone has a list of items to get ready for arrival of our little precious one?

TIA!
Hi Joeles,

Congrats!! our EDD very close!! Mine is 9 March and I'm also delivering at Mount A..Mayb we may meet each other there!!

I don't really have a list cos my sis just gave birth early this year so she just made a very simple list of things she will pass to me and things I will need to get myself..

xiaodaisy

i'm still lazy to prepare , i haven wash the clothes for them yet but i seen my other mummies fren who same due mth as me alrdy done the washing LOL !!

i intend to do them after cny haha !! wah , u still have to double at ur mom hse .. double cost liao LOL !!

Jaycee

i'm still lazy to prepare , i haven wash the clothes for them yet but i seen my other mummies fren who same due mth as me alrdy done the washing LOL !!

i intend to do them after cny haha !! wah , u still have to double at ur mom hse .. double cost liao LOL !!
Yah, I have not washed the clothes and bedsheets yet.. Lazy... do we have to wash all now?

Yup, cos my mum place also need baby cot, bottle warmers etc.. I lazy so dun want to keep bring here n there.. Lucky the cots n infant seats are passed from friends..the most exp thing I buy is the pram only lor.

himouse

Hi himouse, thanks!! Are you expecting a girl or boy?? I'm having a boy..super active all times of the day!!

Anybody worried that next year is a leap year?

Mine is a boy... active only when i am sitting down or gog to sleep and when i am on the move, he slept... :(

I am WORRIED abt the leap year... hope my boy dun come out earlier on 29 Feb... *** cross fingers***

MummyXian

Hi Mummies to be,

I'm a FTM, my EDD is 5th March, will deliver at TMC.
Sound so near and getting bit nervous day by day :D

I'm a lazy mum also. Just bot bit baby's stuff.
Last weekend then bot baby cot from TMC Parentcraft shop due to not bad disc.
I guess I'll do the shopping & washing of some handover baby's clothes aft cny.

Hopefully baby won't come out too early from the edd.

hayashi43

Hi Evelynie,

My edd is 1 day before you.
Just went to check up last weekend.
My gal is about 2kg also.

MummyXian, my EDD is same as U!! 4th March right? and I will also deliver at TMC =)
Have you done the pre-admission already? So far opt for single room 1st, but thinking to go for TMC's hospital tour to see different type of rooms then decide again

MummyXian

MummyXian, my EDD is same as U!! 4th March right? and I will also deliver at TMC =)
Have you done the pre-admission already? So far opt for single room 1st, but thinking to go for TMC's hospital tour to see different type of rooms then decide again
Hi Hayashi,
Mine is 5th March :)
I guess i have done the pre-admission.
I'm looking for 2 bedded room.
I guess u can tour to see the different type of room.
How's ur preparation so far?

hayashi43

Hi Hayashi,
Mine is 5th March :)
I guess i have done the pre-admission.
I'm looking for 2 bedded room.
I guess u can tour to see the different type of room.
How's ur preparation so far?

ooo i see wrongly...=P
so far settled most of e baby stuff already, but i havent start washing them, thinking to start e cleaning after cny, cos intend to clear my annual leave since Feb.
But cos mine is twins, so EDD is subject to change if I need emergency C-sect....so hopefully my babies can tahan till March!!! =)

xiaodaisy

Yah, I have not washed the clothes and bedsheets yet.. Lazy... do we have to wash all now?

Yup, cos my mum place also need baby cot, bottle warmers etc.. I lazy so dont want to keep bring here n there.. Lucky the cots n infant seats are passed from friends..the most exp thing I buy is the pram only .
depends on urself , i tinking to wash maybe mid feb like tat just nid 1 day will do so shld be easy .. LOL!! some wash alrdy n fold n keep nicely , but i scare collect dust again so will wash nearer to due date ..

either dump to washing machine or hubby shall do the washing cos i cant squad anymore haha !

edelwesis

Hi mummies,

Congrats all to this beautiful journey. I'm in 30 weeks now but weight gain is only 2 Kg.
My Edd is 18 March. Dragon boy! Delivering in NUH. Anyone going there?
This is my 2nd pregnancy after 6 years. Extremely tired:(
I seems to have frequent bad dreams/ night mares that end up crying in my sleep......
This happens more frequent when only pregnant, normal? Anyone feels the same?

I wanted to ask if is there any abnormalities that the fetan scan can't show/see?
I am very paranoid, maybe getting old.....Kia Si :)

MummyXian

depends on yourself , i thinking to wash maybe mid feb like that just need 1 day will do so shld be easy .. LOL!! some wash alrdy n fold n keep nicely , but i scare collect dust again so will wash nearer to due date ..

either dump to washing machine or hubby shall do the washing cos i cant squad anymore haha !
Btw can we share a same washing machine with baby?
Or at least use the washing machine for spin the clothes?

Jaycee

Hi mummies,

Congrats all to this beautiful journey. I'm in 30 weeks now but weight gain is only 2 Kg.
My Edd is 18 March. Dragon boy! Delivering in NUH. Anyone going there?
This is my 2nd pregnancy after 6 years. Extremely tired:(
I seems to have frequent bad dreams/ night mares that end up crying in my sleep......
This happens more frequent when only pregnant, normal? Anyone feels the same?

I wanted to ask if is there any abnormalities that the fetan scan can't show/see?
I am very paranoid, maybe getting old.....Kia Si :)
Hi edelweiss,

Congrats to you too!! Maybe you are too worried and stressed out, that's y you keep having bad dreams.. Don't worry too much and try to take things easy.. Remember, your mood will affect your baby.. Do take care ya!!