EDD March 2013

Hi all, curious .. What time do your babies kick? Mine kicks at 11pm everyday. My friend laughed and said that she will keep to this pattern when she is born.. Is it true? Lol. What if I want her to sleep by 9pm?

hi mummies,

i have a problem.. in the wee hours of yday and this morning.. i experience sudden sharp pain on my private area.. not like inside vaginal but external, near the thighs.. it's like sth poking me but there is nothing poking me.. i don't know if it's a muscle pain problem or wat..

anyone knows wat's going on? thank you....

Hi all, curious .. What time do your babies kick? Mine kicks at 11pm everyday. My friend laughed and said that she will keep to this pattern when she is born.. Is it true? Lol. What if I want her to sleep by 9pm?
hi susan.. my baby kicks and moves at different time of the day.. mostly during the day when im at work.. and apparently, he's been a good boy and didnt kick or move during sleeping hours.. but i guess.. it's up to individual baby..

PuTRi

Purple... I think it may be due to baby movement which may "pull" some of the nerves... Pre-natal massage is useful to place back these tangled nerves n messy trails cause by baby movements in tummy.

I got abrasion 2-weeks ago, apparently - it seems i hv outgrown my panties as my thight grow bigger. So nw... Im wearing Gs only... Lol... Need to buy tos boxer type underwear to avoid abrasion at the sides. >_<*

Susan... My baby kiks anytime he wants. Usually wen hes hungry, or wen im watching tv/movie, almost each time i sits. Sometime while walking also he kiks.

Neymo - gynea says its normal... As im under govn sub, gynea will kept changing. Sooo irritating. I ask ALL the gynea i met, they jus shrug their shoulders n says its normal... Only the lady who massage me says that due to my baby is tall n bcause my body frame is small, i will feel it wen he strech his legs... She suggested i tied a long shawl under my breast arnd my rib cage. Tis is to "limit" the space baby can swim/strech. It works - only feel hurt wen too tight or too loose.

PooiYan - me & hubby also saw n feel the baby weight baby lean on in the tummy. Mine usually curl n hv his head at bottom, body more to my right side, arms n legs felt frm belly button to left side. His legs usually kiks near or at my left rib cage. o_O

putri,

i read online that i might need to see my gynae soon.. i found on a US preggie forum.. there is a mother who exactly has the same condition as me.. pain near pubic area (near the hair)... and she went to her gynae and thru ultrascan found out that baby is in breech position or they call malposition..

nevertheless, thanks for your advice and i check with my gynae and see if it is really the case.. else, i'll call up my massage lady to do massage for me..

smilem

Yes, we can feel the hardness but cant see the wave movement yet..

Hi Smilem & PuTRI, my hubby can feel and can see baby movement, but must have a patient ... ask ur husband talk to your baby, definitely he/she will respond ... Sometimes my belly is leaning to one side of my body ... Sometimes my hubby and I can feel it is very hard due to her legs or arms or body is at the side of my body ...

NeyMO

hi susan.. my baby kicks and moves at different time of the day.. mostly during the day when im at work.. and apparently, he's been a good boy and didnt kick or move during sleeping hours.. but i guess.. it's up to individual baby..
Hello Purple, my boy is kicking anytime, and anywhere with any pattern he likes... :001_302:

cagnes

My girl also move and kick anytime she like, my hubby just felt her big kick last week and talk to her. Ever since she has been kicking me hard till I v hard to breath at times. Hehe I guess she wants her daddy to talk to her more

cagnes

Wanna ask if any mummies experience this.
I have this clicking sound coming from my tummy, heard it since few weeks back..now still have this sound, it kinda scare me.
:(

EQCM32

ANy recommendation of pre-natal massage shop?
Mine is freelance. Quite good. $60 an hour. Come to ur house. But she takes lesser these days coz busy with her family stuff. Very nice. If u keen, I can pass u her no.

My gf's massage lady also quite good. She like went back to her original self after 1month. And she didn't do more or extra massage.

EQCM32

My little princess will kick when:-
1) morning after my exercise or during our morning prayer
2) at work when I'm too engrossed with work.. she moves to remind me to relax
3) like just now.... moves when I'm still stuck at work... moves to remind me to go home liao.. Heehee
Sometimes her movement very ticklish. Made me wanna laugh...

Apr gal

Went for my w28 checkup yest. Gynae only scan n show me bb head, din scan d body part liou. So I can't c wat my princess doing inside though nowadays very very active! Been feeling my back, ankle joint n inner thigh muscle becoming looser n can't withstand my weight ESP when walking. Doc says it's like tat, no treatment. :( any mummies feeling d same or hv any tricks for tis?

Anyone no if hospital or gynae charging extra If delivery falls on PH? How much extra???

Btw anyone started drinking coconut water d? When shd we start? Izzit ok to take d coconut flesh too? Hmmm... Bout d Malay massage lady, anyone has good contact to recommend?

smilem

Can intro?

Mine is freelance. Quite good. $60 an hour. Come to ur house. But she takes lesser these days coz busy with her family stuff. Very nice. If u keen, I can pass u her no.

My gf's massage lady also quite good. She like went back to her original self after 1month. And she didn't do more or extra massage.

smilem

i have not start the coconut water.. my mum say on the 3rd trimenster then can drink ..but i eat tutu quey (coconut filling :p)

Went for my w28 checkup yest. Gynae only scan n show me bb head, din scan d body part liou. So I can't c wat my princess doing inside though nowadays very very active! Been feeling my back, ankle joint n inner thigh muscle becoming looser n can't withstand my weight ESP when walking. Doc says it's like tat, no treatment. :( any mummies feeling d same or hv any tricks for tis?

Anyone no if hospital or gynae charging extra If delivery falls on PH? How much extra???

Btw anyone started drinking coconut water d? When shd we start? Izzit ok to take d coconut flesh too? Hmmm... Bout d Malay massage lady, anyone has good contact to recommend?

MsSaggi

susannanation:730786 said:
My girl too. Especially active in the night. . Hehehe!

blurps

Hi everyone! FTM here with EDD on 10 March. Am seeing Dr Wong Mun Tat at Gombak so will deliver at Thompson. Coming to the end of my 26th week already. Baby girl is kicking and nudging a lot, and all is well so far!

Am wondering if there is really a need to get the malay massage lady post-delivery. What are the benefits? Anyone planning to use only Medela Calma bottle for baby? I'm wondering if baby will reject the bottle as it is harder to get the milk/water compared with other bottles. Am planning to BF during maternity leave, so thought of using only Calma when letting hubby feed the baby.

cagnes

The sonographer and my gynae advise to have it done at 28 weeks, i have booked mine and doing the 3D scan in 2 weeks time which is my w28 :)
but also depends on bb position ..

Anyone planning to do 3D/4D scans ? When would be the best time to do? Any suggestions..