EDD March 2013

nyukmooy

On the way going to Thomson pre-natal class. Today is breast feeding lesson : ) Looking forward : )
Hi Neymo,
This is your first lesson? HOw much you paid for? I also sign up pre-natal classes at Mount E. It will starts in January, weekend class. My habby wants to attend to. :)

Apr gal

Hi Apr gal, are you intending to use cloth diapers for your baby? I am using cloth diapers this round for the 2nd baby. I am getting mine from Aussie, so much cheaper from Moo moo kow or other cloth diaper brands in sgp. Here are the samples that they have provided me with. Its handsewn, homemade :) The nappies will come with 2 inserts, one microfibre and one bamboo or hemp. The layer that sits against baby's bum is microfleece and it is breathable and pee goes right through it onto the inserts. If you are keen, I can send you more details. My batch will be coming in Jan.

:)
Hi lor3ta, thanks for sharing. I'm interested to know more dtls bout tis prod. Wats d price n how to order it? Seems d quality almost similar to moo moo kow.

Apr gal

Hi Nyukmooy, may I know d medela set is swing or mini electric? Any idea d Robinsons sale til when? Din manage to go for d member sale as it was quite last min. Got d catalogue only d previous day. Planned to get d Avents sterilizer which was only $150 incl 3-4 natural milk btls n some other stuff. Dunno if there will b another member sale again? additional $30 voucher for purchase of $180! I think it's a good deal ESP when we nd to buy lots of stuff

Hi NeyMo and MsSaggi,

If both of you intend go to Baby expo, your must go early otherwise very crowded and some of the items are out of stock. I went there once but i could not get anything due to i went in the afternoon time. Whatever item i intend to buy were out of stock. Some more is not really cheap. Difficult for you to see and choose...too many people.

Last week, i just bought Mendela breast pump at Robinson @ S$179 bunddle set (incl single electric pump, free cooler bag, breast pad). Normally, it sell around S$200 plus per set. I bought all the baby stuffs from Isetan, OG, Takashimaya when they having sales (incl milk bottle, Aven from OG - 4 pcs only cost me S$50, Sterilizer, Aven cost me S$199 buddle set bought from Isetan, Orchard), Bought baby pram from OG, bugis S$300 plus after discount, orignal price is S$400 plus. For your reference.

PuTRi

I think once we hit W28 above and it is very hard to capture the "quiet" baby inside womb. They are so happy to move around inside our womb without stopping even a sec.

Just a sharing, my lit boy played a funny trick last night. He "pulled" my belly button towards inside and "released" it after few secs. Wow... My hubby and I stunted at the moment and we felt amazed with how mischievous our lit boy is : )
Hahaha... I tot only i experience tos... My boy sometime pull in any part of my belly. Now his abrupt movements become a norm to me. Yday i can even "play" wt him wen he's awake. He kik a part of my tummy, & i tap back at the same spot, then he kik lower, & i tap back & he kik another spot... Lol... :eek:

l0r3tTa

Hi lor3ta, thanks for sharing. I'm interested to know more dtls bout tis prod. Wats d price n how to order it? Seems d quality almost similar to moo moo kow.

Hi Apr_gal,

There are 3 different materials/designs, the polyester, minky and minky prints. Minky is the soft material slight fur that kind.

Her charges are;
- Plain Polyester AUD$18 per piece;
- Minky and Denim AUD$20 piece;
- Minky Prints AUD$21 piece;

The nappies will come with 2 inserts, one microfibre and one bamboo or hemp (see attached). The layer that sits against baby's bum is microfleece and it is breathable and pee goes right through it onto the inserts. Let me know if you need any other details :)

inserts.jpginternal layer.jpg

Orders can be done by direct email to her, she has colors that u can choose from. Payment by paypal.

Hope this info helps :)

smilem

Neymo = can give me the info of the photography.. i also wish to take.. :) (Finally my hubby agreed)

Hello 10r3Tta and nyukmooy mummies,

Maternity (studio) + New born (at home) photography = $600 in total (free one album :001_302:) is the package I signed up during baby fair in last oct. Think quite worth it cause 2 in 1.:001_302: I checked with other studios (which are more famous), they charged total $1000 without album.

But the package is $500 if Maternity (outdoor) + New born (studio). Yes, maternity shooting will be 32-36 weeks, and NB photography will be within 14 days after bb born.

The post-natal massage I signed up is 10 days - $580 excluded transpotation. Freebies including free one pre-natal massage, one packet of NB Huggies diapers, 6 months free NB insurance, free Baby massage during my post-natal massage and some free trial of milk powders..

10r3Tta, my hubby and I love photography during our backpacking. So he is actually very interested to take those maternity + NB photos.. He always claim he could shoot himself LOL... anyway, he still think having more pro photographer is the best choice... Maybe you could share this with your hubby as he will also be included inside the photography shooting :001_302:

smilem

Mine too.. oli see hand, & heartbeat & bit of body.. unless i request gyne which part i wan to see. My gynae said now bb too big for the ultrascan.. lolz.. the scanner cannot view whole bb body in the screen..
While doing yr w28 scan did any of yr gynae show u d whole scan of bb? Mine only shows head n heartbeat. So I din get to c wat my bb doing inside :(

Apr gal

Hi lor3ta, do u mind to give me the contact if d seller or d web pls? Thanks.

Hi Apr_gal,

There are 3 different materials/designs, the polyester, minky and minky prints. Minky is the soft material slight fur that kind.

Her charges are;
- Plain Polyester AUD$18 per piece;
- Minky and Denim AUD$20 piece;
- Minky Prints AUD$21 piece;

The nappies will come with 2 inserts, one microfibre and one bamboo or hemp (see attached). The layer that sits against baby's bum is microfleece and it is breathable and pee goes right through it onto the inserts. Let me know if you need any other details :)

View attachment 93297View attachment 93298

Orders can be done by direct email to her, she has colors that u can choose from. Payment by paypal.

Hope this info helps :)

PooiYan

I jz went to visit my gynae on Monday, everything is fine, my baby gal very active ...
My gynae did scan my baby and explain to me but very fast
Now Im in 25weeks and my gynae also did mention my baby gal size is sightly bigger and my weight is 54.2kg and still in normal range ...
Haha ... as long as my baby is healthy growing ...

I also have signed up Antenatal Programme with KKH, quite interesting and learned alot ... but too bad I did not do any exercise even has been tought in the class ...

PooiYan

This coming friday I wont go to baby fair ... may wait until Feb 13 ...
if any mummies have went to please share the good deals ... thanks ya ...

blurps

Hi Apr Gal, Dr Wong is pretty good as he's really experienced and friendly. Will be delivering at TMC. His charges are quite normal compared with others that I've heard. About $2,000. Yes, prenatal packages available. I paid about $700 when I started seeing him at around 16 weeks.

nyukmooy

Hi Nyukmooy, may I know d medela set is swing or mini electric? Any idea d Robinsons sale til when? Din manage to go for d member sale as it was quite last min. Got d catalogue only d previous day. Planned to get d Avents sterilizer which was only $150 incl 3-4 natural milk btls n some other stuff. Dunno if there will b another member sale again? additional $30 voucher for purchase of $180! I think it's a good deal ESP when we nd to buy lots of stuff
Hi Aprgal,
I bought medela set is single electric. Robinson staff told me that the sales is up to last Saturday. Close dorr sales for member only on for last Wednesday, one day. I believe they have another sales again before Christmas. Robinson will send out email/letter or advertise on the newspaper.

When Isetan on sales, you can shop already. It worth to buy. Normally, Isetan will offer bunddle set. Got a lot of stuffs and cheaper and latets model. I bouhgt sterilizer(4 in 1) at Isetan, it cost me $199 (incl food warmer, 2 milk bottles, 1 pacifier, 1 pillow&bolster)

nyukmooy

Mine too.. oli see hand, & heartbeat & bit of body.. unless i request gyne which part i wan to see. My gynae said now bb too big for the ultrascan.. lolz.. the scanner cannot view whole bb body in the screen..
My baby was 26W when I visited my gynae. My gynae was able to scan and view my baby whole body. My hubby and i were able to see what was my boy doing. I saw my boy's head move to left and right. Very cute..

Apr gal

So yrs is not d Medela Swing rite? If its Swing I shall wait for d next mender sale again!!! Cos d bundle u got really very worth it! Else nd to tomrouble my colleague to bring back from US for me. Its so much cheaper there only warranty void for overseas. But then save almost 40%. Ya I got d robinsons member mailer too but always late. Sale in we'd but only got it on tues mail. So always missed it cos d got appt.... :(

I dun hv Isetan member so not sure d bundles is worth it for non member?

Hi Aprgal,
I bought medela set is single electric. Robinson staff told me that the sales is up to last Saturday. Close dorr sales for member only on for last Wednesday, one day. I believe they have another sales again before Christmas. Robinson will send out email/letter or advertise on the newspaper.

When Isetan on sales, you can shop already. It worth to buy. Normally, Isetan will offer bunddle set. Got a lot of stuffs and cheaper and latets model. I bouhgt sterilizer(4 in 1) at Isetan, it cost me $199 (incl food warmer, 2 milk bottles, 1 pacifier, 1 pillow&bolster)