EDD March 2013

ArDz

Hi all, now i'm in 5wks of pregnancy based on self calculation & after tested positive using the Clearblue Digital with Conception Indicator.

Based on self calculation, estimated EDD will be on 11th Mar 2013.

Have booked appt with my previous gynae Dr Goh Shen Li @ KKH this 30th July 2012.

Anyone estimated or expected EDD in March 2013?

:)

babyjade

hihi

Hihi Ardz!! Im also about 5 weeks Peggy. Self calculated and due date 11 Mar 2013 too! Omg same as u! :) although i feel it's still v early... Im alr experiencing too many symptoms unbearable for me!... Vomiting every morning a few time. Terrible cramps and backache. Anxiety and always breaking down easily... Do u feel this way too¿

ArDz

Hihi Jade! Wah same EDD le .. :D
Btw this is my 3rd pregnancy, 1st miscarriage in 2009, 2nd gave birth to my boy now coming to 2.5yrs old & now the 3rd. Wat abt u Jade?

Oh ya the symptoms I had was as early as at 4wk.
My tummy felt bloated & just two days ago(the whole day felt uneasy), I had tummy cramps, but no bleeding after the cramps. To feel assured as I used to have a miscarriage in 2009 at 8-9wks of my pregnancy, I read up on a few forums on cramps during pregnancy & called up my gynae, so far positive answers, as long as theres no bleeding or spottings, its common to have cramps in the initial part of pregnancy.
Compared to my 2nd pregnancy, my current pregnancy i felt more tired & more symptons with few big pimples on my face.
But then again, I m HAPPY that i m pregnant again.
Gonna treasure the journey of pregnancy again .. :rolleyes:

babyjade

Hihi ardz! Congrat! Sorry to hear about your miscarriage! This is my second pregnancy. My first was in end April but i had early pregnancy loss too due to chromosomes as explained by the Dr. Was devastated. Now i really hope i can keep this one going. Occasionally im depressed bcos of cramps mood swings and changes... Hmm

MsSaggi

Congrats ladies ! Me too, based on self calculation EDD will be 10th March.. Will be seeing my gynae this coming Friday. Went to KKH last Monday & doctor says it should be around 5 weeks & no heartbeat yet. Looking forward to Friday, hopefully can hear baby's heartbeat.. ;D

ArDz

Hi Jade, sorry to hear abt the loss. Be positive always k & smile always.
I m sad too when i had a miscarriage, always feeling down, keep blaming myself but with encouragement from hubby, family & friends, I have to think positively & start a new life.

I hope ur pregnancy this time will be smooth & smile always k!

When u b meeting your gynae?

MsSaggi

ArDz, thanks !
Will be seeing Dr. Irene Chua. Can't wait to see her since she sound so friendly & sweet over the phone.. Yourself ?

babyjade

Dear Ardz. Im meeting my gynae on 30 July. Sgh Dr Devendra. Any review about him ? :))))

Im having v bad cramps. Constipation and bloatedness. Is it common? Im feeling fat and bloated already?

ArDz

Hi Jade,
Dr Devendra if I'm not mistaken, he's from SGH right?
If it's really him, I was under his care when I had miscarriage for my 1st pregnancy, its just a short while. He's quite ok, when ask questions, he will definitely answer.
My SIL also took him as her gynae for her 2 kids & she said he's gd.

As for the symptoms u having, what I can suggest mayb u can go & have it chk. Mayb you can go A&E for SGH. Or b4 that try asking for an earlier appt with your gynae or maybe just go for any gynae just to chk on the symptoms 1st after that go for Dr Devendra for the nxt appt.
Remember in my post, I chk with my gynae too abt the cramps that I had, she told me its normal for the early stage & as long as theres no bleeding after or during the cramps its fine, but to assure me she suggested me to see her earlier. So I decided for earlier appt since I still feel slight cramps & ya I be seeing her later afternoon @ KKH. Hope everytings gonna for u & me.

Hope my suggestion helps.
U tc k & update us here!

MsSaggi

Thanks babyjade! I feel what you feel too! Except the cramps... Constipated, Bloated. &
Now I always feel hungry, but when I'm eating, few spoonful & that's it.. If I eat further, I just feel like vomitting. Wondering if it's normal ? ;(

ArDz

Oh ok, I guess thats a wise decision.
Hope everythings gonna b fine babyjade.

Do update in here k.
Take care!

babyjade

Sigh i didn't go in the end. I think that the cramp should be due to my constipation problem. I always have this prob for many years and guess pregnancy aggravates the situation. I'll try to hang on till 30th. My hubby at reservist and work has been v stressful and tiring. Im always sleepy >.<

DeLphInE

hi all mums to be

im early march 2nd mar to be exact. 1st pregnancy so kinda gan jiong hahaha...

nice to meet u all ~~