EDD March 2013

NeyMO

Congrats to all mummy-to-be, so happy to found this thread!!!

my EDD will be 1st Mar 2013. :001_302: I'll be meeting my Gynae, Dr Paul Tseng at TMC next Monday at my 9th weeks. Sooooo nervous.. Hopefully my BB can show me strong heartbeat during the visit prior to my trip >O<

Feel nausea sometimes but sore breasts all the time.. No much other symptons but hopefully everything will sail smooth..

Keep my fingers crossed (LOL)

ArDz

Ur welcome NeyMO .. :D

"SNAKE" yr nxt yr ... :rolleyes:
Btw I just started to feel nausea too & last wk having bad cramps but luckily my gynae gave a med to help reduce the cramps plus she started me on folic acid 2days ago.

Any of u started on folic acid?

:)

DeLphInE

Hi Ardz

wanted parkway east shore, but recently saw ppl commented they still do not have full equip. So next op is Mt A. there is so many gd comments on Mt A but price dont come cheap too... haiz pray i can use this this this to deduct that that that...

hmm hi NeyMO, i heard dragon gonna last longer than the expected CNY days. So any one knew the exact chinese calender now?

DeLphInE

Btw I just started to feel nausea too & last wk having bad cramps but luckily my gynae gave a med to help reduce the cramps plus she started me on folic acid 2days ago.

I started earlier even during planning, my gf keep highlight to me to start as early as possible. But its not too late, rmb to take everyday or as prescibed by ur gynae

NeyMO

Hi Ardz

wanted parkway east shore, but recently saw ppl commented they still do not have full equip. So next op is Mt A. there is so many gd comments on Mt A but price dont come cheap too... haiz pray i can use this this this to deduct that that that...

hmm hi NeyMO, i heard dragon gonna last longer than the expected CNY days. So any one knew the exact chinese calender now?
Congrats to you Delphine! :001_302: I checked the Chinese calendar and the last day of dragon year will be on Feb 9, 2013. Haha.. I don't really mind to have a "snake" bb cos I do really hope my bb will stay comfortly inside my womb till full term :001_302: but also unpredictable cos some of my friends only had theirs one 32-36 weeks only so called premature bbs. ..

Anyone of you know Dr Paul Tseng from Tmc? I heard he is very supportive in natural labour; good at bedside and stitching. Will keep u posted after my first visit next MOn. (LOL)

NeyMO

ArDz, I've started 5mg folic acid daily two months prior to my conceiving until now. My gynae has advised me to continue taking folic acid until 13 weeks as it is an essential vitamin to prevent neural defect and also cleft lip and palate. The minimal requirement oral dosage for this vitamin during pregnancy is 0.4mg but no worries, since this is water soluble vitamin so the excess folic acid will be eliminated through urination. :001_302:

cagnes

Hello all!

I'm 5 weeks plus now, first time mum to be.. kind of very anxious for my little bb.. my scan is next mon,wonder if i can see bb heartbeat by then (6 weeks plus)?

NeyMO

Hello all!

I'm 5 weeks plus now, first time mum to be.. kind of very anxious for my little bb.. my scan is next mon,wonder if i can see bb heartbeat by then (6 weeks plus)?
Congrats, Cagnes!! :001_302: Some literature suggested heartbeat could be detected as early as 6weeks and up to 12weeks.. My first u/s was at 5weeks so only gestation sac and yolk sac found : ) haha.. Too kiasu to see gynae that early..

Me too, will ve second u/s next Monday like u for 8weeks 2days. Pray to listen my bb heartbeat LOL

JIAYOU Oh everyone... :001_302:

cagnes

Thnk thanks :)
i just went on last mon, saw a gest sac & yolk sac too at 5 week plus, doc ask me back on another week to see the heartbeat..
hopefully can see it.. so gan chiong

ArDz

Thks DeLphInE for the advise. Definitely i would consume the folic acid daily as prescribed by my gynae, I practised that too for my previous pregnancy.. Will not take any risk especially during pregnancy.

:D

cagnes

just wondering have you girls started buying bb stuffs? hahha as a first timer mum i am so kiasu to start looking for things i can buy ;)
wanted to head to the baby expo/taka fair but scare that it will be too early.hope to grab some good deals if there is

ArDz

Congrats Cagnes,

Just 3 days ago, I went for u/s scan too & at 5 1/2 wks of pregnancy(confirm by gynae), unable to detect hearbeat just able to see the yolk & sac only. At 6wks plus depends too whether can detect heartbeat but for my previous pregnancy at 6wks plus able to.
Btw, my nxt appt & scan will only be on 30th July, by then my pregnancy will b 8 1/2 wks. Hopefully can detect heartbeat.

Btw cagnes, update us on your appt for nxt monday k .. :D